• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rose Bud v CC

Started by WampusCat30, September 11, 2017, 02:39:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WampusCat30

What y'all think of this game. Rose Bud #6 in 3a and CC #2 in 2a.

gooze55

YEA #3 N THERE CONF NOT THE 2A DIVISON

CoolBreeze

Quote from: WampusCat30 on September 11, 2017, 02:39:44 pm
What y'all think of this game. Rose Bud #6 in 3a and CC #2 in 2a.
Rose Bud No. 6 in 3A? On what planet? Last week Hooten's had Glen Rose at No. 6. Rose Bud was No. 36. I hardly think they managed to move up 30 places with a win over Marshall. Of course, they have already matched their highest win total since 2012. But then they beat these same two schools to start the season in 2014 and then lost eight in a row.

CC in a cake walk.

snapples3

I have watched both Rose Bud games so far this year and while I'm sure they appreciate the #6 ranking in 3A from the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette...they should not be ranked near that high. I will say, they are showing a fight and grit about them that hasn't been seen in about 5 or so years from the Ramblers. It'd be good for people to acknowledge a program heading in the right direction instead of tearing them down due to some sports writer just not knowing what they're talking about. This game could turn into a shootout, Rose Bud's Coach Norton has shown he can put up some points with only a few play-makers. Don't write the Ramblers off completely, but I expect Conway Christian to win this one by a couple of scores.

BaseballPlayer11

Rosebud has 4 playmakers, and they have little bit of speed over the Conway Christian team, I dont think that will be enough however, and I think that the Eagles will roll over Rosebud 42-14

TheGovernor

Rose Bud by 6.. and those 6pts are field goals proving their #6 ranking in the State. Glad to see Rambler football going from nothing( no team) to great in a matter of months folks :D ....

CoolBreeze

Quote from: snapples3 on September 11, 2017, 05:39:43 pm
I have watched both Rose Bud games so far this year and while I'm sure they appreciate the #6 ranking in 3A from the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette...they should not be ranked near that high. I will say, they are showing a fight and grit about them that hasn't been seen in about 5 or so years from the Ramblers. It'd be good for people to acknowledge a program heading in the right direction instead of tearing them down due to some sports writer just not knowing what they're talking about. This game could turn into a shootout, Rose Bud's Coach Norton has shown he can put up some points with only a few play-makers. Don't write the Ramblers off completely, but I expect Conway Christian to win this one by a couple of scores.
What are the sportswriters at ADG smoking? A team which had to abandon varsity football mid-season the last two years is rated No. 6 on the basis of wins over a lackluster 2A team and a perennially weak 3A program whose only win last year was over--you guessed it--Rose Bud?

If past history is any indication, the Ramblers will be lucky to finish No. 6 in the 2-3A, which is hardly known as a powerhouse conference.

CoolBreeze

I think we can safely conclude that any notion that Rose Bud is the No. 6 team in 3A has been effectively rebutted with their 42-0 shellacking at the hands of 2A Conway Christian.

TheGovernor

Well. I was wrong I must admit. I guess I was drinking that white county area cool aid. I'm starting to think that rose bud ranked #6 was a typo.. maybe...Maybe ramblers will bounce back against a weak Marianna team next week. Still some football just one game

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas