• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Never forget today

Started by Sports Guru, September 11, 2017, 05:55:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sports Guru

It's a day that we remember 9-11 never forget!

AirWarren

Lumberjackfan1978

dukes424

Sports Guru

September 11, 2017, 08:51:41 am #4 Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 08:55:04 am by CrossettEagles14
My aunt was dispatched to 9-11 as a paramedic all the way from Crossett to help.

PokeyRedskinStudentScout

Last year, our band show was dedicated to the 15th anniversary of September 11th. Let me tell you, it was hard not to break down on the field during the show or when we finished at NLR at the state championship competition to a standing ovation.

Sports Guru

Quote from: PokeyRedskinStudentScout on September 11, 2017, 09:29:31 am
Last year, our band show was dedicated to the 15th anniversary of September 11th. Let me tell you, it was hard not to break down on the field during the show or when we finished at NLR at the state championship competition to a standing ovation.
That is amazing!

Sportshawk

Gotta salute Pocahontas for their band tribute, though it was last year.

AirWarren

Quote from: PokeyRedskinStudentScout on September 11, 2017, 09:29:31 am

I love that.

This my generation's Pearl Harbor. Lots of emotions for me.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

It's great that every anniversary New York has a ceremony and says every name of those that perished on that fateful day.
God Bless America!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas