• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PW vs Clarendon!

Started by Lions84, September 09, 2017, 01:20:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins this week.

Pats
17 (68%)
Lions
4 (16%)
Cheerleaders
4 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: September 15, 2017, 01:20:35 pm

big E

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 14, 2017, 03:42:38 pm
An JB as far as Clarendon vs Palestine-wheatly game go tomorrow that's big e hype'n it up their isn't any one from Palestine that's gonna rise up like that  I don't think rite big e  lol I hope they put a gate up around their field tho ppl use to jump the ditch an walk in an watch us whip em 42-0  lol an were not grudge'n with you guys on anything big e were still up like 21-10 football 25-0 basketball were good   lol actually they expect to beat  you guys like they did in  jr high if not times 3 in hoops by 40  75-35 an the district  lol
Fence has been up for 15 years , where have you been hiding , and why do you keep bringing up basketball on a football thread? Do I bring up the fact that your baseball team hasn't made it out of the third inning in the last 4 years against us no because it's a football thread .

Lions84

Never mind him Big E  I just hope our D plays better.

Ventman

Quote from: big E on September 15, 2017, 05:35:24 am
Fence has been up for 15 years , where have you been hiding , and why do you keep bringing up basketball on a football thread? Do I bring up the fact that your baseball team hasn't made it out of the third inning in the last 4 years against us no because it's a football thread .
Big E got him with the baseball comment😂. Those pats can sure play some baseball.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: big E on September 15, 2017, 05:35:24 am
+1 you get an A+ for this!

da greatest bigbaby

Anywhoo big e win 1 1st conference championship that is  lol  were gonna win basketball an track every year from here on out I promise an cycle on football it should be us by 2019 lol an you guys want a invite to our tourney next year dont yaw you an pick ect  in the new gym soo don't dislike basketball OK lol an we mite win tonite go lions whip Palestine-wheatly i hope they don't over look you guys big e  for Brinkley next week an thanks for the gate lol

MomaLion

big E

big E

Quote from: Ventman on September 15, 2017, 04:00:53 pm
Big E got him with the baseball comment😂. Those pats can sure play some baseball.
He just keeps bringing up basketball  , not to long ago they were us and Carlisle doormat in basketball remember 08. They have and will never be on our level in baseball.  But good game from both teams hard hitting  the way it is supposed to be played.

da greatest bigbaby

Big e I think ventman ask you something bout baseball not basketball lol I wouldn't worry to much bout that the whole state of Arkansas knows who is gonna win the 2a-6 conference in hoops  lol  75-35 is the conference average margin of victory for us maybe 5 dunks  lol but anywho 24-22  2nite wow  you guys mite not win another game in football yaw got mccrory nxt Des arc hazen carlisle lavaca oh juz maybe marvell geesh lol now I see why you guys get way up for Clarendon we still own yaw 21-11 lol an as far as baseball is concerned I didn't see any 1 out their they must do football basketball an track lol  go lions whip rival  Brinkley

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 15, 2017, 11:18:40 pm
Big e I think ventman ask you something bout baseball not basketball lol I wouldn't worry to much bout that the whole state of Arkansas knows who is gonna win the 2a-6 conference in hoops  lol  75-35 is the conference average margin of victory for us maybe 5 dunks  lol but anywho 24-22  2nite wow  you guys mite not win another game in football yaw got mccrory nxt Des arc hazen carlisle lavaca oh juz maybe marvell geesh lol now I see why you guys get way up for Clarendon we still own yaw 21-11 lol an as far as baseball is concerned I didn't see any 1 out their they must do football basketball an track lol  go lions whip rival  Brinkley

Why would you say anything about who p-w may or may not beat the rest of the year? Heck clarendon probably only wins 1, maybe 2 games. The rest you get mercy ruled. I truly hope you are not as stupid as your post make you seem.

MomaLion

I wouldn't be so quick there pick. You may be surprised. We were missing a couple starters and still played a solid game. Watch out for my Lions,  they are finally clicking.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on September 15, 2017, 11:37:30 pm
I wouldn't be so quick there pick. You may be surprised. We were missing a couple starters and still played a solid game. Watch out for my Lions,  they are finally clicking.

That's great, but my comment was to the da big stupid.

da greatest bigbaby

Pick I'm not talking to you until you tell us who  yaw rival is I have asked you several times  lol an just because you guys beat brinkley tonite 45-14 doesn't give you any room to talk on our thread lol Palestine-wheatly beat em 48-7 soo you guys mite not be any better then Palestine-wheatly  24-22 geesh lol soo b easy on your gibberish lol 😀 go lions whip rival brinkley an 1st things 1st pick  get yaw 1 something anything try pw big e them for a  rival lol 😁 we want our judges cup trophy back brinkley it's tie a tiger tail day Monday lol an pick big e can speak for his self  an kno 1 is interested in what your saying look @  yaw threads we got over 1000 views that's no.1 in 2a this week go lions you guys got only  bout 200 views lol got it

big E

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 16, 2017, 12:41:01 am
Pick I'm not talking to you until you tell us who  yaw rival is I have asked you several times  lol an just because you guys beat brinkley tonite 45-14 doesn't give you any room to talk on our thread lol Palestine-wheatly beat em 48-7 soo you guys mite not be any better then Palestine-wheatly  24-22 geesh lol soo b easy on your gibberish lol 😀 go lions whip rival brinkley an 1st things 1st pick  get yaw 1 something anything try pw big e them for a  rival lol 😁 we want our judges cup trophy back brinkley it's tie a tiger tail day Monday lol an pick big e can speak for his self  an kno 1 is interested in what your saying look @  yaw threads we got over 1000 views that's no.1 in 2a this week go lions you guys got only  bout 200 views lol got it

If you don't know who des arcs rival is, with all this "historical data" you have, no need in me telling you. Comparing scores? Yep, just that stupid.

Oh, and I will talk on any thread I choose too.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 16, 2017, 06:33:27 am
If you don't know who des arcs rival is, with all this "historical data" you have, no need in me telling you. Comparing scores? Yep, just that stupid.

Oh, and I will talk on any thread I choose too.

Des arc's rival obviously is Marvell.

da greatest bigbaby

September 16, 2017, 07:54:40 am #66 Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 09:46:02 am by da greatest bigbaby
Pick come down off that tractor for a minute ok were still king of the jungle here we have more conference championships in the 2a-6 than you guys it's like 12 would be like 20 if it wasn't for Barton you guys have like 9 an nothing this season prolly mccrory  soo were good  lol An you guys arent that good you got drum'd by bald knob an mccrory lol actually if I was the football Coach' the lions they would whip you guys just off talent alone lol ask junction city wow lol you guys haven't been good since Elam was the QB in the 70's big e wouldn't kno  anything bout those championships he say they don't count really dude an no one is interested in your baseball runners  up stuff to mccrory I told you I didn't see any 1 out their lol just some 9th graders maybe  lol but pick get over your self get a rival soo some 1 can get up for you guys those lop sided wins aren't because your good its because noo 1 will get up for yaw have you ever Walk'd in a game an some team any team had homecoming activity ect going on prolly not lol Palestine had us for HC an brinkley got us for their hc this year as well I think yaw got epc for hc pick  non conference lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 16, 2017, 06:35:01 am
Des arc's rival obviously is Marvell.

Lol, you know it. I mean how stupid does he have to be to know it's Hazen, carlisle and lately Mccrory. We actually have rivals that have won this decade.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 16, 2017, 07:54:40 am
Pick come down off that tractor for a minute ok were still king of the jungle here we have more conference championships in the 2a-6 than you guys it's like 12 would be like 20 if it wasn't for Barton you guys have like 9 an nothing this season prolly mccrory  soo were good  lol An you guys arent that good you got drum'd by bald knob an mccrory lol actually if I was the football Coach' the lions they would whip you guys just off talent alone lol ask junction city wow lol you guys haven't been good since Elam was the QB in the 70's big e wouldn't kno  anything bout those championships he say they don't count really dude an no one is interested in you baseball runners  up stuff to mccrory I told you I didn't see any 1 out their lol just some 9th graders maybe  lol but pick get over your self get a rival soo some 1 can get up for you guys those lop sided wins aren't because your good its because noo 1 will get up for yaw have you ever Walk'd in a game an some team any team had homecoming activity ect going on prolly not lol Palestine had us for HC an brinkley got us for their hc this year as well I think yaw got epc for hc pick  non conference lol

No, I don't reckon we have been a homecoming opponent in a while. But the reason is cause most teams want to win that night. Heck get clarendon to schedule us a their opponent. See what happens. If a team has a problem getting up for Des Arc, it's probably cause they can't get up that high, well by reading your post, you can get pretty HIGH.

Lions84

Tough loss after seeing the Lions had a lead in the 3rd .

Old Scrapper

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 16, 2017, 07:54:40 am
Pick come down off that tractor for a minute ok were still king of the jungle here we have more conference championships in the 2a-6 than you guys it's like 12 would be like 20 if it wasn't for Barton you guys have like 9 an nothing this season prolly mccrory  soo were good  lol An you guys arent that good you got drum'd by bald knob an mccrory lol actually if I was the football Coach' the lions they would whip you guys just off talent alone lol ask junction city wow lol you guys haven't been good since Elam was the QB in the 70's big e wouldn't kno  anything bout those championships he say they don't count really dude an no one is interested in you baseball runners  up stuff to mccrory I told you I didn't see any 1 out their lol just some 9th graders maybe  lol but pick get over your self get a rival soo some 1 can get up for you guys those lop sided wins aren't because your good its because noo 1 will get up for yaw have you ever Walk'd in a game an some team any team had homecoming activity ect going on prolly not lol Palestine had us for HC an brinkley got us for their hc this year as well I think yaw got epc for hc pick  non conference lol
assuming you graduated from Clarendon, what year? Do they still offer English for a credit in Clarendon or do they only have Basketball and recess as school credits there?

da greatest bigbaby

That's better pick cause it seem like those other teams are having fun out on the field for long marvell will feel they can hang with us just like in hoops they haven't beat us in some years it's like 20-1  or something in bball they usually split with you guys   lol an Im sure brinkley will give their best shot as well Friday at their hc  like Palestine -wheatly did lasnite 24-22 they give their all against the all mighty Clarendon lions  if you ever noticed it's not soo much us it's the competition rise's way up hazen put 52 on us last week @ home their players got eject'd an it's  prolly cause we whip'd em last year then Barton drum'd em last nite lol  an it's not about scheduling weak hc opponents pick  that was back in the days now it's about climbing the ladder beat'n the best the kings of the conference   lol no one wants to be a doormat anymore it use to be Clarendon an Des arc then Clarendon an Dewitt then Clarendon an Barton battle'n for the 2a-6 champ trophy until 2003 big e now it's who ever wants it the most get you some knowledge an you can add mccrory an carlisle in the 2a-6 mix my have you guys come a long way especially Palestine-wheatly I remember them just watch'n us  an Barton do battle winner takes all everythang yaw catch up lol i  would rather have the other teams play up than down then the loss isn't soo bad an you  kno  hoops has something to do with it   as well as the king of the jungle stuff 2a-6  were good lol just waiting on the cycle it should b us here within the next few years  an the players stay'n  healthy no one expect'd us to lose our all star leading rusher last season it's kinda like the dallas cowboys without Elliott but good luck with rival Marvell lol

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 15, 2017, 11:46:19 pm
That's great, but my comment was to the da big stupid.
But it spoke on Clarendon and taking your frustrations out on innocent kids is just wrong.

MomaLion

Quote from: Old Scrapper on September 16, 2017, 09:17:10 am
assuming you graduated from Clarendon, what year? Do they still offer English for a credit in Clarendon or do they only have Basketball and recess as school credits there?
That's funny considering y'all traditionally have 16 year olds on Jr High

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on September 16, 2017, 02:39:04 pm
But it spoke on Clarendon and taking your frustrations out on innocent kids is just wrong.

What I said usually plays out to be true

Lions84

I want Big E comments on the game! Baby go away with your nonsense!

Old Scrapper

September 16, 2017, 09:10:25 pm #76 Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 10:16:37 pm by Old Scrapper
Quote from: MomaLion on September 16, 2017, 02:45:07 pm
That's funny considering y'all traditionally have 16 year olds on Jr High
meow! Calm down little kitty, unless your the English teacher at Clarendon and in that case you should be fired for screwing up da big baby

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 16, 2017, 03:59:24 pm
What I said usually plays out to be true
That doesn't mean a thing concerning this season.

MomaLion

Quote from: Old Scrapper on September 16, 2017, 09:10:25 pm
meow! Calm down little kitty, unless your the English teacher at Clarendon and in that case you should be fired for screwing up da big baby
Just stating the obvious

big E

Quote from: Lions84 on September 16, 2017, 06:15:37 pm
I want Big E comments on the game! Baby go away with your nonsense!
84 it was a good game. Not as close as the score indicates. Clarendon had 2 offensive tds. The other was on a blocked punt. And a safety on a punt attempt. We absolutely suck at punting. We pretty much shut the run game down. They have got 2 real tall kids like 9 feet number 10 caught a jump ball for one of the scores. And the other offensive score was made by number 8 a real good looking slot receiver/Halfback. But it was a hard hitting game. And a lot of fun to watch. I am just glad we won now I can get on mister baby for another year. I would have gated to take a ribbing from him after a loss.

da greatest bigbaby

84 just start the thread an we will finish it lol we are a lil more advanced than that  greenies an purple bee' stuff that sounds like band stuff not football  lol pay attention big e isn't really interested in that you can't tell they wanna  be good in something I'm not sure which 1 prolly neither lol an come December big e  you want be bragging bout that 2 point win lol but anywhoo it's brinkley time   

big E

Come December big E gonna be shooting ducks and deer .

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: big E on September 17, 2017, 06:29:57 pm
Come December big E gonna be shooting ducks and deer .

You need to invite me on some of them there huntin trips

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on September 17, 2017, 06:11:04 am
84 it was a good game. Not as close as the score indicates. Clarendon had 2 offensive tds. The other was on a blocked punt. And a safety on a punt attempt. We absolutely suck at punting. We pretty much shut the run game down. They have got 2 real tall kids like 9 feet number 10 caught a jump ball for one of the scores. And the other offensive score was made by number 8 a real good looking slot receiver/Halfback. But it was a hard hitting game. And a lot of fun to watch. I am just glad we won now I can get on mister baby for another year. I would have gated to take a ribbing from him after a loss.
Oh, I think it was every bit as close as the score indicated and it could have gone either way.  We made some critical mistakes and so did y'all.  Don't take anything away from our kids, they all played well and showed a ton of heart.
Also, I was very pleased to see the level of sportsmanship displayed by both sides.

Lions84

I always glad to here when  both sides play clean and hard and act nice after the game.

big E

It was a very gentlemen like game . It's football not golf. Lol both sides behaved great I was proud of both teams for not acting crazy. They knew momalion had her belt off and waiting lol.

MomaLion

BigLion10

Happy Birthday to the man they call Big E!!

big E

Yep 44 today. I get better looking every year.

MomaLion

Happy birthday bigE...i got you by almost a year

big E

Lions84

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas