• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vilonia Eagles Live Stream

Started by vtown1, September 08, 2017, 10:43:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

vtown1

I know it was briefly discussed in one of IYG's posts, but I wanted to get the word out that Vilonia has a new broadcast available this year. We are live streaming all of the games via the Vilonia Eagle Football Foundation's YouTube page. Check us out and give feedback if you don't mind, but please be gentle  ;D ;D

Deuceswild

I think that's awesome. We use students to do the play by play in Harrison. It's a great way for some kids to start an awesome career. Already know one who's majoring in it from 2 years ago. Good luck, I will try to sneak a peak during halftime

InYoGrill

Awesome vtown1. Good job for advertising it on this thread. I will be watching the game on it tonight. Harrison does an outstanding job with their students and the Gob stream. +1

vtown1

Thanks Grill, hope we can entertain tonight.

Deuces, I have watched GobTV myself a few times and they do a great job. We have one student on our broadcast team currently. He handles all of the pregame, halftime, & post game shows and does an excellent job. Hoping to expand to where he can do some live sideline reporting soon.

Go Postal

Here's VEFF link I think but I don't see anything live for tonight but it's all good in the West.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSCXcWVuOEUNZDEFZtqG3kA

InYoGrill

vtown1

Well, not the best of broadcasts last night with some technical difficulties. We are going to get those worked out before this Friday's home game against Booneville. I do believe that IYG's link should work.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas