• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who will represent 5A at War Memorial?

Started by 4thandgoal, September 01, 2017, 10:04:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PA Dad

It's way too early to say, but here's my guess.

PA is probable.

Wynne didn't look good in the scrimmage or the game tonight, but you can't discount their chances.

Morrilton had a really good win over the reigning 6A champs, and may be a real contender.

LRCA looked really good in beating Warren.

And I never count Batesville out.

Those are my top contenders.

Lumberjackfan1978

PA for sure Batesville and I think LRCA may really make some noise this year

Hoghead2

PA hands down. The public schools have nothing for PA. The Runner-up will be between Wynne, Batesville Alma and LRCA.

Chin Music

I think the semi-finals match the Central 1 vs East 1 (if form holds) and the West 1 vs South 1.

If the top two teams (as many predict) are PA and Wynne, they would meet in the semi-finals.  That leaves the field wide open for the other spot W1, S1, C2, and E2.

I could be wrong since the bracket is not published yet but looking at the last two years, that should be the rotation.

GuvHog

Quote from: Chin Music on September 08, 2017, 10:24:57 am
I think the semi-finals match the Central 1 vs East 1 (if form holds) and the West 1 vs South 1.

If the top two teams (as many predict) are PA and Wynne, they would meet in the semi-finals.  That leaves the field wide open for the other spot W1, S1, C2, and E2.

I could be wrong since the bracket is not published yet but looking at the last two years, that should be the rotation.

I believe you are correct and if the Central 1 and South 1 both make the semi-finals, they should both host those games.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas