• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chapel @ the Cove week 1

Started by trojanman, August 16, 2017, 01:24:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

eldofan

Been following the last 3 years since I moved out here and I'm excited about the future

eldofan

Ventman

PC has this one. MC dreams will be crushed after the first game.

panther_forever

Quote from: Ventman on August 20, 2017, 07:43:04 pm
PC has this one. MC dreams will be crushed after the first game.
Lol

Rida4Life

Trojans looked much more physical in their blue/white scrimmage.  New staff has them flying around!

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Rida4Life on August 21, 2017, 09:01:03 am
Trojans looked much more physical in their blue/white scrimmage.  New staff has them flying around!

Still no time on scrimmage?

orange_powerade

Quote from: Rida4Life on August 21, 2017, 09:01:03 am
Trojans looked much more physical in their blue/white scrimmage.

They'll see physical on September 1.  MC will physically whip them.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: orange_powerade on August 21, 2017, 10:42:06 am
They'll see physical on September 1.  MC will physically whip them.

Or tomorrow. 🤔🤔

trojanman

6:30 scrimmage   lol @ MC physically whooping anybody

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: trojanman on August 21, 2017, 11:39:59 am

Thanks, man. I have been asking around and no one knew. Lol.

old.dole

eldofan

orange_powerade

Quote from: trojanman on August 21, 2017, 11:39:59 am

Strenght > Speed

Proud Buckaroo

old.dole

orange_powerade

Only speed we gonna see is you speeding out of town with a loss and a bruised ego

sickwillie

PC wins this one easy. I don't believe the Cove hype

trojanman

only strength we will see is your cheerleaders holding each other up for their stunts.

bearfan

Alright guys cove sucks they are gonna lose this game by 21+. Parkers chapel is gonna run over them like a car can run over a mouse. This is not even gonna be close.

SOUTHARK99

Trojanman how may games do you think PC will win this year?

eldofan

I think Pc can win 6 if hermitage has a team .

SOUTHARK99

So the strong game will decide who gets the 5 seed?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: SOUTHARK99 on August 22, 2017, 03:27:20 pm
So the strong game will decide who gets the 5 seed?

I think so. Strong may be better than people think.

old.dole

6-7 wins imo. Jury is still out on a couple teams. We will see how the first couple weeks go. If I had to bet my last dollar I'd go 6. I'm known to play it safe

MagicMike

August 22, 2017, 11:32:23 pm #74 Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 11:49:47 pm by MagicMike
How did the smackover/jessieville scrimmage go?

eldofan

BlueNGold52

Was at the Jessieville jamboree/scrimmage last night. MC looked pretty fair one team physically dominated them and moved the ball easily on them and kept MC out of the endzone. The surprise team for sure was Mountain Pine they are not a push over this year. They looked very fast and ready to play it was nice to see their boys looking like they wanted to be there.

MagicMike

Quote from: BlueNGold52 on August 23, 2017, 07:38:02 am
Was at the Jessieville jamboree/scrimmage last night. MC looked pretty fair one team physically dominated them and moved the ball easily on them and kept MC out of the endzone. The surprise team for sure was Mountain Pine they are not a push over this year. They looked very fast and ready to play it was nice to see their boys looking like they wanted to be there.

I heard the plant at mountain pine was going to open again. Glad to hear they are getting better.

trojanman

PC played solid against a much better looking at this point smackover team. I believe we will turn some heads come conferance if we continue on the path we're on

Rida4Life

Trojans have plenty to work on but I thought they looked much improved last night. 

eldofan

Much improved . And the coach was letting them know when they took a play off. Nice to see a coach with some intensity .

eldofan

Hopefully someone with inside connections to the PC program can update the max preps roster. It's horribly wrong .

trojanman

I think its because they played in old uniforms just for the scrimmage. Those they used last night are from several years ago

Rida4Life

Yeah ... I hear the new Unis are pretty sweet!

eldofan

orange_powerade

Panthers whipped Mt Ida at the line of scrimmage last night.  MC O-LINE IS BIG AND STRONG!

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Rida4Life on August 23, 2017, 01:02:18 pm
Yeah ... I hear the new Unis are pretty sweet!

I loved Smackover's black helmets.

old.dole

I did too. They going white horseshoes or what on the side?

BlueNGold52

Quote from: orange_powerade on August 23, 2017, 02:11:59 pm
Panthers whipped Mt Ida at the line of scrimmage last night.  MC O-LINE IS BIG AND STRONG!

;D
Whats in that Powerade!!

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: old.dole on August 23, 2017, 05:06:45 pm
I did too. They going white horseshoes or what on the side?

I was told it would be a white horseshoe. I was also told we got new uniforms as well.

mrknowitall

You played mt. Idas back ups! I was there. It wasn't their starters!

panther_forever

Quote from: mrknowitall on August 23, 2017, 09:08:39 pm
You played mt. Idas back ups! I was there. It wasn't their starters! Guess you will see next friday lol and we were playing there starters we have the film

Rida4Life

Quote from: eldofan on August 23, 2017, 10:42:10 am
Much improved . And the coach was letting them know when they took a play off. Nice to see a coach with some intensity .
There were already coaches on staff with intensity.... just not the HC..... LOL!

eldofan

trojanman

pretty much one more week and the Cove is back to reality!!

orange_powerade

Quote from: BlueNGold52 on August 23, 2017, 05:53:26 pm

;D
Whats in that Powerade!!

was lion blood at the skirmish and gonna be Trojan blood next friday boy I cant wait to say I told you so

mrknowitall

trojanman

Panthers will wetting themselves with their tails tucked between their legs next friday night

BlueNGold52

Quote from: orange_powerade on August 24, 2017, 09:17:55 am
was lion blood at the skirmish and gonna be Trojan blood next friday boy I cant wait to say I told you so
Good luck with that!! Ida scored 3 times in 15 plays on MC and Ida gave up no scores on 45 plays at defense on the entire night.

panther_forever

Cant wait till next friday whoop whoop pc dont have a clue

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas