• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2018 classifications/conferences vote july 2017

Started by ballmember, June 30, 2017, 04:37:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ballmember

check ahsaa.org website out.   See how well your school will do with the new conference setup  Several get to travel more which they claim aint so.     Meeting this July.   many schools will lose longtime rivals.  class a 2south going in 3 directions.     

AirItOut21

June 30, 2017, 05:30:25 pm #1 Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 05:46:15 pm by AirItOut21
Where are you seeing a list of conferences for the proposal at the end July? All I have seen on there is what the conferences will look like if the new proposal fails.

HorseFeathers

The new proposed conferences are 1a-3a divided by 3....the 1a gets the extra team(s) to make it even

AirItOut21

Quote from: HorseFeathers on June 30, 2017, 05:45:01 pm
The new proposed conferences are 1a-3a divided by 3....the 1a gets the extra team(s) to make it even

Have you seen a list of the schools that will be included in that? For example if schools like Haas Hall, The new school, the future school, quest academy, etc will participate in this.

It would be nice to see a list of the proposed conferences also. I assume those voting have seen a list.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: AirItOut21 on June 30, 2017, 05:50:19 pm
Have you seen a list of the schools that will be included in that? For example if schools like Haas Hall, The new school, the future school, quest academy, etc will participate in this.

It would be nice to see a list of the proposed conferences also. I assume those voting have seen a list.

I haven't seen a list..

ballmember

list is on ahsaa.org    , go to schools,  then on left sides see classifications/conferences,   2018 all divided out. class a has 10 conferences ,  7 in each one and 8 in one. 

HorseFeathers

Quote from: ballmember on June 30, 2017, 06:33:05 pm
list is on ahsaa.org    , go to schools,  then on left sides see classifications/conferences,   2018 all divided out. class a has 10 conferences ,  7 in each one and 8 in one. 

That isn't the proposal that's gonna be voted on in July...

Rulesman

Conferences will be set after (and if) the proposal is passed. If passed, I wouldn't expect that to be completed before the fall.

ballmember

AirItOut21

Quote from: Rulesman on June 30, 2017, 06:42:38 pm
Conferences will be set after (and if) the proposal is passed. If passed, I wouldn't expect that to be completed before the fall.

Thanks

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas