• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkadelphia Badgers 2017

Started by Nacho, May 17, 2017, 03:24:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nacho

9/1 @ Stuttgart (Stuttgart, AR)
9/8 @ Sheridan (Sheridan, AR)
9/15 Hot Springs (Hot Springs, AR)
9/22 Nashville (Nashville, AR)
9/29 @ Robinson (Little Rock, AR)
10/6 Fountain Lake (Hot Springs National Park, AR)
10/13 @ Mena (Mena, AR)
10/20 Ashdown (Ashdown, AR)
10/27 @ Bauxite (Bauxite, AR)
11/3 Malvern (Malvern, AR)

What do yall think? This is from MaxPreps so forgive me if there are errors. I sure wish the Mena game was a home game, personally. I was hoping they'd be out and Haskell-Harmony Grove would be in that spot...is that still a thing? Or are the new classifications for next season (2018)?

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Nacho on May 17, 2017, 03:24:10 pm
9/1 @ Stuttgart (Stuttgart, AR)
9/8 @ Sheridan (Sheridan, AR)
9/15 Hot Springs (Hot Springs, AR)
9/22 Nashville (Nashville, AR)
9/29 @ Robinson (Little Rock, AR)
10/6 Fountain Lake (Hot Springs National Park, AR)
10/13 @ Mena (Mena, AR)
10/20 Ashdown (Ashdown, AR)
10/27 @ Bauxite (Bauxite, AR)
11/3 Malvern (Malvern, AR)

What do yall think? This is from MaxPreps so forgive me if there are errors. I sure wish the Mena game was a home game, personally. I was hoping they'd be out and Haskell-Harmony Grove would be in that spot...is that still a thing? Or are the new classifications for next season (2018)?

New conferences will be for 2018-19.

Nacho

polksalet

Arky and Robinson should rule the conference this year. But nashville takes command next year for an extended period.

mharris31696

Badger offense should be better this year with second year qb and rb. I don't really know about the defense but with the twins back and what I'm hearing is a really good db transferring in from Texas they should be as good as last year. I don't know who all they will have back, just going on last year. Other than the Nashville and Robinson games last year they were in most games. Catch a break in a couple of them and they could have been as high as the 3 seed. They could potentially get 7-8 wins this year. Hopefully more.

beach bum

Weren't they playing pretty solid ball at the end of the season and in almost all their games down the stretch?

prHOG13

Arkadelphia was super young when they gave PR a scare. They destroyed Malvern in the finale iirc and we barely beat them in the playoffs. Had a freshman QB and a soph RB that were very good. They will be in my preseason top 10 for sure, and could be a top 5 team this season.

Nacho

May 18, 2017, 11:01:53 am #7 Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 11:07:48 am by Nacho
From an outsider looking in, it should be a very good year. The QB was a freshman last year and so was a linebacker who I consider to be potentially the standout guy this year. The twins are looking bigger than ever. Spring football just started for the Badgers so hopefully there is more info soon on player development.

polksalet

They probably have the third best wr in 4a.

Nacho

polksalet

Javonte Brown. He's not as good as Burks or Page yet but he's a serious talent.

STUNNA

Quote from: polksalet on May 23, 2017, 12:08:00 am
Javonte Brown. He's not as good as Burks or Page yet but he's a serious talent.

Was pettway a senior this year? or does he still have a year to play?

BM22

Quote from: STUNNA on May 23, 2017, 09:19:57 am
He will be a Sr this fall. Class of 2018

polksalet

HORNET-MAN

Nacho

Quote from: STUNNA on May 23, 2017, 09:19:57 am

Start a Nashville Thread says the Non-Nashville lover.

polksalet

Quote from: Nacho on May 24, 2017, 02:19:32 pm
Start a Nashville Thread says the Non-Nashville lover.

Everyone loves nashville.

Nacho

Quote from: polksalet on May 25, 2017, 03:23:00 am
Everyone loves nashville.

I'm just thankful you didn't correct my grammar. I'm sure I could've worded that a lot of other ways...

Nacho

Badger offense looked good this morning at their camp. Hamburg, Glen Rose & Park View were there. Hamburg's offense looked good too.

beaverfan007

They could be a conference championship team but they wont be below 3rd in conference

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas