• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tuckerman fans

Started by xadboy, March 05, 2017, 03:12:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

xadboy

Have spoke with several Lamar fans who was in attendance and informed me of some shocking behavior by Tuckerman fans. Tuckerman was shouting racial slurs towards Lamar boys. After hearing the awful and horrid things that was said, I think they should be disqualified from state. There is no place for such behavior. The reason Lee didn't shake hands or pray was because he heard what was said and was very upset and hurt by this. After hearing this, I will be the biggest fan of whoever is playing Tuckerman. Sure hope they don't win state as their fans don't deserve it. Hope karma bites Tuckerman gets a big dose of bad karma.

This may upset people and I hope it does.

Central AR

Quote from: xadboy on March 05, 2017, 03:12:31 pm
Have spoke with several Lamar fans who was in attendance and informed me of some shocking behavior by Tuckerman fans. Tuckerman was shouting racial slurs towards Lamar boys. After hearing the awful and horrid things that was said, I think they should be disqualified from state. There is no place for such behavior. The reason Lee didn't shake hands or pray was because he heard what was said and was very upset and hurt by this. After hearing this, I will be the biggest fan of whoever is playing Tuckerman. Sure hope they don't win state as their fans don't deserve it. Hope karma bites Tuckerman gets a big dose of bad karma.

ECS will take care of them. They played horrible last time and still somehow won.

BoxNOne

[/quote

If true, this would be very surprising as Tuckerman has almost always had black players. I think the do this year as well.

jsky14

Bull. Trying to cover their own behavior.

bdog32

Quote from: BoxNOne on March 05, 2017, 03:20:32 pm

[/quote

If true, this would be very surprising as Tuckerman has almost always had black players. I think the do this year as well.

Yes they do.  And the man behind the bench is a preacher in town so I doubt this is true.  xadboy found excuses last year when another team from the tuckerman area sent lamar home from the state tourney.    He should be dq'd from fearless friday

Lee Kingsnatch

If someone was doing this I guarantee it wasn't a Tuckerman fan or someone from Tuckerman.

Bballfan0687

IF racial slurs were made by fans (and this is a BIG IF considering there have been no reports of such behavior throughout the district and regional tournaments), it is appalling; all people, especially impressionable student athletes, should be respected! Lamar student athletes played a hard fought game and should be applauded and respected. Tuckerman student athletes also played a hard fought game and came out on top. Thanks to hard work, heart, and great preparation the Bulldogs were victorious... they also deserve respect and applause. While Tuckerman fans MAY (again such accusations are serious and very hard to believe) have been disrespectful and degrading, the Tuckerman athletes played with pose and character; they earned the win.  They are the ones who put in the hard work and heart to every game, playing with level heads and character; therefore, it is the athletes who deserve the opportunity to play for the state title.

Brian G

You sure seem to be involved with a lot of anxiety when you post about Lamar.  Your posting history show passion but a lot of accusations.

This board is not your catharsis.

Thread locked.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas