• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Charleston vs. Junction City

Started by xadboy, February 26, 2017, 02:56:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTruth2010

Quote from: General Lee on March 01, 2017, 09:35:26 am
It's hard to compare scores I know but going off what I seen last night from Lamar I'll take JC by 3. Assuming Lamar is better than Charleston and JC is better than DC.
Lamar looked pretty average last night if you ask me.
Nice assessment so far hahaha. How has comparing scores gone for you so far this season? Guess this means Lamar would walk JC out of the gym lol

Head Lion

Who the heck did they beat to get there? Norphlet kindergarten upward bound?

BigMan15

Fenner with 23
Ewing with 10

Great first half but we have to keep this up and not go into playing not to lose

neds

These guys look like the state champs!

Head Lion

Sorry Norphlet KUB beat them 2 in OT in January.

strongandsteady

Yeah when you give up wide open threes your not going to survive bye bye JC

Monsta

ChuckTown shooting they lights out

Head Lion

JC your "smack talk" card is officially void!

Monsta

General Lee

Quote from: General Lee on March 01, 2017, 09:35:26 am
It's hard to compare scores I know but going off what I seen last night from Lamar I'll take JC by 3. Assuming Lamar is better than Charleston and JC is better than DC.
Lamar looked pretty average last night if you ask me.

I need to change my pick! From the computer screen here JC looks horrible! I give Charleston credit for packing in that zone too. Charleston is good no doubt! They've got multiple scorers and they are physical. And Fenner is the real deal no doubt. Gonna be a fun one tomorrow night!

dragondad#1

Good game chuck...congrats on moving to next round.. fenner is the truth...good luck the rest of the way...

thabeast428

March 01, 2017, 06:43:28 pm #61 Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 06:45:09 pm by thabeast428
Outplayed and outcoached bottom line fenner is a beast, idk why he isn't getting looked at by the razorbacks. They definitely could use him...good job to the tigers. Hopefully we will meet y'all later this year lol either on the diamond or the football field

TheTruth2010

Quote from: dragondad#1 on March 01, 2017, 06:42:04 pm
Good game chuck...congrats on moving to next round.. fenner is the truth...good luck the rest of the way...
No, I'm the truth lol

THA TRUTH

TheTruth2010

TheTruth2010

Either way, truth is JC got dominated.

fbisgreat

How many point's and how many 3/s did fenner hit thanks.

dragondad

Quote from: Head Lion on March 01, 2017, 06:11:57 pm
Who the heck did they beat to get there? Norphlet kindergarten upward bound?

3rd in District, 3rd in Regionals, a Jr heavy team with no real heigth.....I'd say they did OK this season.

Good season Dragons,  we're proud of you.

Good luck to the Tigers the rest of the way.

thabeast428

Just hate our tallest player which is a sophomore wasn't able to make the grades to finish the year out. The announcer online should find something better to do Bc he sounds like a... well I'm not gonna say lol

BigMan15

Quote from: fbisgreat on March 01, 2017, 06:59:55 pm
How many point's and how many 3/s did fenner hit thanks.
Fenner had 32 I think 3 or 4 threes
Ewing 10
Green 9

Head Lion

BigMan15

Still a long road but that's one out of the way!

teachers pet

Congrats, that's 3 of 4 out of region 1 through so far.

General Lee

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on March 01, 2017, 06:10:40 pm
Nice assessment so far hahaha. How has comparing scores gone for you so far this season? Guess this means Lamar would walk JC out of the gym lol

I'm pretty sure I said it was hard to compare scores and oh yea, Lamar would definitely walk JC outta the gym. I severely overrated the dragons. Just figured they might have a player or two that was over 5'10" and could hit a lay up. I watched them both and still don't know how JC beat DC.

THA TRUTH

Amazing what two years does... barely have a guy over 5'11 now and two years ago had a starting five of one guy below 6'2

BoxNOne

Quote from: thabeast428 on March 01, 2017, 06:43:28 pm
Outplayed and outcoached bottom line fenner is a beast, idk why he isn't getting looked at by the razorbacks. They definitely could use him...good job to the tigers. Hopefully we will meet y'all later this year lol either on the diamond or the football field

I couldn't figure out the JC strategy either but don't think mattered today.

TheTruth2010

Quote from: General Lee on March 01, 2017, 07:55:43 pm
I'm pretty sure I said it was hard to compare scores and oh yea, Lamar would definitely walk JC outta the gym. I severely overrated the dragons. Just figured they might have a player or two that was over 5'10" and could hit a lay up. I watched them both and still don't know how JC beat DC.
Jc and DC played 4 times each won 2.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas