• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3a state chatter thread

Started by Lrbasketballguru, February 25, 2017, 09:09:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lrbasketballguru

neds

I think it's wide open. More so than in the last 4 years at least.
Riverside, Lamar, Charleston, Manila and ECS are all capable.
Jessieville and Tuckerman can't be taken for granted.
Tough to name a favorite, but probably Lamar

snapples3

Girls side will be wide open as well. There are quite a few teams that could make a run. Hoxie, Rose Bud, Jessieville, Valley Springs, Bald Knob are all really good. Haven't seen Lamar, Junction City or Prescott, any info on them?

Lrbasketballguru

What do y'all think are the best first round matchups?

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: snapples3 on February 25, 2017, 09:38:56 pm
Girls side will be wide open as well. There are quite a few teams that could make a run. Hoxie, Rose Bud, Jessieville, Valley Springs, Bald Knob are all really good. Haven't seen Lamar, Junction City or Prescott, any info on them?

All are solid ! Jessieville will be tough to beat in the top side of the bracket, Lamar and Valley if they both take care of business will see each other in the 2nd round! EXCITED!

biglion1985

Does anybody anything about marianna? Are they any good

Lrbasketballguru

February 26, 2017, 08:20:17 am #6 Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 07:29:54 am by Lrbasketballguru
Marianna plays very fast and can be dangerous if you turn the ball over. However, if you can get to the rack, they will almost always foul. (At least that's what I saw against Episcopal).

biglion1985

Thanks for the info guru I don't think I will be able to make it to that game but maybe I will be able to make it thw following day hopefully lol

Lrbasketballguru

Manila has seen teams just like Marianna all year. They should coast, but it's tourney time so you never know.

biglion1985

Yeah I just hope we don't look past them

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas