• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Region 3 @ MVE

Started by hogheaven11, February 19, 2017, 12:23:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HoopMan

Nemo 22

Concord 20

Halftime

HorseFeathers

Nemo won....Didn't catch the score

HorseFeathers

Sloppy sloppy game between sacred heart and Marvell so far

bhartgen

HorseFeathers

Marvell 30 sacred heart 24 hald

HorseFeathers

Marvell 65 Sacred heart 59 3 minutes left

BannerChaser95

Eagle_Mom_2

BannerChaser95

BasketballNeverStops

Amidst a packed house last night, I stood in the presence of two legends last night after Guy's game: John "The Godfather" Hutchcraft and Charles "The Boss" Brady, a combined 10 rings (12 if you count softball, and 13 if you count mine)  ;)

StateChamps09

Quote from: BasketballNeverStops on February 25, 2017, 08:51:40 am
Amidst a packed house last night, I stood in the presence of two legends last night after Guy's game: John "The Godfather" Hutchcraft and Charles "The Boss" Brady, a combined 10 rings (12 if you count softball, and 13 if you count mine)

Wait Brady has more then one state finals win doesn't he?

BasketballNeverStops

Quote from: StateChamps09 on February 25, 2017, 08:55:24 am
Quote from: BasketballNeverStops on February 25, 2017, 08:51:40 am
Amidst a packed house last night, I stood in the presence of two legends last night after Guy's game: John "The Godfather" Hutchcraft and Charles "The Boss" Brady, a combined 10 rings (12 if you count softball, and 13 if you count mine)

Wait Brady has more then one state finals win doesn't he?
As far as West Side goes, he has one and that was in 1983. He may have had another before the West Side days  though I'm not sure.

StateChamps09

Ahh I just seen the break down of state titles and was like wait hutch has 9 basketball titles himself, I could be way wrong but I thought Brady had a few... obviously I missed something somewhere. My bad lol

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: StateChamps09 on February 25, 2017, 10:34:33 am
Ahh I just seen the break down of state titles and was like wait hutch has 9 basketball titles himself, I could be way wrong but I thought Brady had a few... obviously I missed something somewhere. My bad lol
Important to keep in mind when Coach Brady was at our place it was hard just to GET IN to the state tournament, much less win one. Hundreds of schools in our class instead of around 50-60. Little bit different than today's environment to win one.

BasketballNeverStops

Half
Wonderview-35
Concord-27

sevenof400

How crowded will it be for the finals tonight?  In other words, what time should one get to the gym if they wanted to watch?

94hogs

BasketballNeverStops

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: BasketballNeverStops on February 25, 2017, 01:33:45 pm
Wonderview won 64-46.
you know it's stacked when Concord is the 4 LOL

silkysober

Statechamps09
Hutch has 10 basketball between girls and boys and couple softball titles. I dont care for coach Brown but he is a good coach. Nevada is a great team. Very talented. Marvell coach is a football coach and when i was watching them play Guy in district finals... their parents do not like him. But #1 father told me they cant get a basketball coach bc of their budget. Marvell has so much talent that getting wasted. I know Jacksonville lighthouse is 2A but alot of 1A teams play them during the season in conference play and in my opinion its a disadvantage bc charter schools and bring in talent with out abiding by the rules that other public schools have to abide by. Watched WCC take them down and that #3 was a grown man against them. His name is austin and took a baseball scholarship. Even after the suprising upset to MVE, still taking Wonderview to win state and most likely next year as well.

BannerMountainMan

14-8 Shirley after 1....playing sacred heart

bhartgen

Batman44

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 25, 2017, 01:51:12 pm
14-8 Shirley after 1....playing sacred heart
Thanks for the updates

BannerMountainMan

BannerMountainMan

Finals 57-36 Shirley gets a 3, SH gets the 4..slowing filling in the bracket

HoopMan

Shirley is about to walk to the semi finals.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: HoopMan on February 25, 2017, 03:59:10 pm
the 2nd from the 4 will be hard..

BannerChaser95

Quote from: HoopMan on February 25, 2017, 03:59:10 pm
they have either Kirby or County Line second round. May wanna watch out for that one.

HoopMan

Probably CL. I didn't realize that. CL may pull that one out. If they make it there lol I shouldn't get ahead of myself. Upsets always happen this time of year. They better be watching for them.

BannerMountainMan

CL is 30-7..Shirley is 30-11.. could go either way I figure Shirley has a better strength of schedule but I figure CL would have a better crowd..

J.D.

Quote from: sevenof400 on February 25, 2017, 01:00:48 pm
How crowded will it be for the finals tonight?  In other words, what time should one get to the gym if they wanted to watch?

Not sure if its too late or not, but I would be there by 5:45

J.D.

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 25, 2017, 04:51:32 pm
CL is 30-7..Shirley is 30-11.. could go either way I figure Shirley has a better strength of schedule but I figure CL would have a better crowd..

Really? I know a few die hard Shirley fans and they haven't had a team like this since when? 2005-06?

I figured the entire town would travel to watch them

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: J.D. on February 25, 2017, 05:06:28 pm
Really? I know a few die hard Shirley fans and they haven't had a team like this since when? 2005-06?

I figured the entire town would travel to watch them
i was just referring by travel but yes Shirley travels well. Had twice as many fans at westside when they played Westside in district

ballmember

WE must be looking at different brackets???  First round Shirley plays Ridgefield Christian, and if wins will play 1 from 1 which will probably be Jasper.       That is as far as I need to be concerned about but please show me if i am wrong.  thanks.  ready for state.   

BannerMountainMan

Heard from the vine that it is Nemo 13 MVE 9 at half..is that right?

J.D.

BannerMountainMan

Marvell not there yet???

Bluekatz12

BannerMountainMan

Nemo about to win.. and I heard Marvell is not there yet unless they are walking in right now

Thechosen1

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 25, 2017, 07:08:20 pm
Nemo about to win.. and I heard Marvell is not there yet unless they are walking in right now
Nemo game close?

BannerMountainMan

Was 33-19 with like 30 seconds left..should be over now

J.D.

HF, I know you're here. Where are ya at

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: J.D. on February 25, 2017, 07:22:31 pm
Will, I know you're here. Where are ya at
look for the hogs cap man

Thechosen1

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 25, 2017, 07:18:53 pm
Was 33-19 with like 30 seconds left..should be over now