• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lamar vs Greenland

Started by TheTruth2010, February 18, 2017, 04:53:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTruth2010

I don't know anything about Greenland. Max Preps has them at 3-18 on the year. Based off of that I'll take Lamar by as much as they want.

mountainmangrizzly

How did the stars on the Lamar team do, the porter and Beeman kids??? Was somewhat shocked of the game last night against  jessieville,  seen that team play a few times, they a pretty decent team, from what I've read, Lamar all they want also.

neds

Looks like Lamar is the team to beat this year

fbisgreat

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on February 18, 2017, 04:53:46 pm
I don't know anything about Greenland. Max Preps has them at 3-18 on the year. Based off of that I'll take Lamar by as much as they want.
Greenland has 1 very good player in 00 but Lamar should mercy rule.Charleston beat them 65-28.

TheTruth2010

Quote from: mountainmangrizzly on February 18, 2017, 05:46:50 pm
How did the stars on the Lamar team do, the porter and Beeman kids??? Was somewhat shocked of the game last night against  jessieville,  seen that team play a few times, they a pretty decent team, from what I've read, Lamar all they want also.
I want to say Beeman had 20 or so and Porter about 16

Hitman Warrior23

Jessieville had a "HEAD SCRATCHER" game plan against Lamar Boys.  Now the girls Jessieville had a great game plan

Hitman Warrior23

Jessieville had a "HEAD SCRATCHER" game plan against Lamar Boys.  Now the girls Jessieville had a great game plan

mountainmangrizzly

Ok....so who wins this regional? And why?

teachers pet

I'll go out on a limb and say Lamar and Charlestown(only because of home field) in the finals.

TheTruth2010

Quote from: teachers pet on February 19, 2017, 03:09:13 pm
I'll go out on a limb and say Lamar and Charlestown(only because of home field) in the finals.
Or maybe a Lamar vs Jessieville rematch?

teachers pet

Hitman Warrior23

February 19, 2017, 08:35:58 pm #11 Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 09:15:20 pm by Hitman Warrior23
If jessieville plays that soft 2/3 zone on ctown they get beat by 30.  But Jessieville is very athletic

neds

They will not get beaten by 30. They are too well coached.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: neds on February 19, 2017, 08:40:55 pm
They will not get beaten by 30. They are too well coached.

I don't know they just had a bad game plan vs Lamar.   

Mascot1

BigMan15

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas