• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Team No one is really talking about

Started by bigdoug, February 18, 2017, 03:00:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigdoug

I think Episcopal is dangerous this year! I would say they look even better than what they did last year. They have a dangerous backcourt and front court with contribution off of the bench. They have already knocked off Charleston earlier during the MLK Tournament. This will be interesting competition going into the State Tournament. Thoughts?

Lrbasketballguru

They are playing lights out right now. Young with senior leadership and a post presence that was missing last year.

Head Lion

Manila, lose on last second shot to Osceola at Osceola in district. Just to be honest, Cavs would have had a hard time beating them & all involved that night.

cdelaney

February 18, 2017, 09:34:06 pm #3 Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 09:36:15 pm by cdelaney
Head Lion- what about the Warriors?

cdelaney

Quote from: Lrbasketballguru on February 18, 2017, 03:34:04 pm
They are playing lights out right now. Young with senior leadership and a post presence that was missing last year.
Concerned about their youth. Reminds me of the Wildcats in 2013 that made it to the finals with 3 Sophs and 1 freshman playing major roles. HA prob had less talent overall but their great leadership and experience won out in the end. But these kids are tough.

Lrbasketballguru

Quote from: cdelaney on February 18, 2017, 09:41:50 pm
Concerned about their youth. Reminds me of the Wildcats in 2013 that made it to the finals with 3 Sophs and 1 freshman playing major roles. HA prob had less talent overall but their great leadership and experience won out in the end. But these kids are tough.
Off topic, but what could've been if Kelvin didn't get injured that year. Maybe a 3 peat!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas