• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A South Regional @ Nashville

Started by ~WPS~, February 18, 2017, 10:06:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

casper07

Quote from: Bulldog92 on February 25, 2017, 09:53:34 pm
Dang, I didn't know all you Warren posters knew what a basketball was? 
BAHAHAHA

Lumberjackfan1978

Mr. Mercer

Congrats to the Lumberjacks!! Found out how to beat a team 8 on 5 in Howard County. State tourney should be fun. Outside of Baptist it's WIDE OPEN

~WPS~

Quote from: Mr. Mercer on February 25, 2017, 10:09:25 pm
Congrats to the Lumberjacks!! Found out how to beat a team 8 on 5 in Howard County. State tourney should be fun. Outside of Baptist it's WIDE OPEN
I know it's hard, but stop showing your ignorance.

Mr. Mercer

I'm sorry for pointing out the obvious. First loss at home for the Scrappers. Granted the blended conference offered zero challenges. Loss to both Robinson and Mena on the road, but somehow beat both at home. Although after this week it might as well be a home court for Robinson. Have the opportunity to play 9 games there by the end of next week. Good luck to Howard County next week.

~WPS~

Playing at home is an advantage to everyone, even Pulaski Robinson. Bid on something and you won't have to come down here.

STUNNA

Quote from: Bulldog92 on February 25, 2017, 09:53:34 pm
Dang, I didn't know all you Warren posters knew what a basketball was?

Just trying to be as relevant as star city football

AirWarren

We are trying to be a basketball school like Monticello and McGehee.

Mr. Mercer

It's been great for Howard County this postseason. Hopefully pays off for Howard County, Robinson and Bauxite in the state tourney. We'll host district next year, and I'm sure we'll put in to host regional once our new gym is built.

Bulldog92

Quote from: STUNNA on February 25, 2017, 10:33:38 pm
Just trying to be as relevant as star city football
Well y'all achieved that!!  At least since I have been back home!! But you had to bring a football comparison back into it, LOL, you just can't help yourself!!

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: AirWarren on February 25, 2017, 10:38:53 pm
Football and Basketball school

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: AirWarren on February 25, 2017, 10:38:53 pm
Next thing know you'll have kids concentrating on baksetball.

Superjack45

Quote from: AirWarren on February 25, 2017, 09:34:32 pm
Superjack at the Power House on Sunday hahaha
Oh I see you got Jokes! Huh watch your back lol!!

scrapman

Quote from: Mr. Mercer on February 25, 2017, 10:45:23 pm
It's been great for Howard County this postseason. Hopefully pays off for Howard County, Robinson and Bauxite in the state tourney. We'll host district next year, and I'm sure we'll put in to host regional once our new gym is built.
[/quote]
It has been great and we love our county. Don't get offended or cry like a little baby at all when you mention us as the team from Howard County.  Haha. Get your AD iff twitter from crying and tell Maupin to chase the officials down the hall again.  Crybaby.
On another note. Great game warren. Hurts me to say but they played well and deserved it last night.

Mr. Mercer

Now now Coach.... can you not handle a little jabbing back and forth?  If I didn't know any better I'd think I struck a nerve. Good luck to the Scrappers the rest of the way

scrapman

Quote from: Mr. Mercer on February 26, 2017, 11:25:00 am
Now now Coach.... can you not handle a little jabbing back and forth?  If I didn't know any better I'd think I struck a nerve. Good luck to the Scrappers the rest of the way
Thanks buddy. Just an observer. I'm not the one who didn't handle the situations.

~WPS~

Pulaski Robinson should look into creating a support group. They take all these losses to Nashville pretty hard. Maybe meet once a week to discuss how many transfers it takes to beat Nashville.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: Oldman on February 26, 2017, 07:06:10 am
Next thing know you'll have kids concentrating on baksetball.
Next years basketball budget will mysteriously decrease and the football budget will increase... again...

redwolf99

Way to go once again Coach Nix and Lumberjacks!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas