• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Region 1 @ Charleston

Started by BigMan15, February 17, 2017, 10:30:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

xadboy

Charleston boys 60 Perryville 50 end 3

xadboy

Charleston 84 Perryville 69 final

hogsnout

You got a final on lamar cedarville girls

xadboy

Lamar girls 17 Cedarville 3 end 1

xadboy

Lamar girls 30 Cedarville 20 halftime

TheTruth2010

Quote from: xadboy on February 22, 2017, 07:51:47 pm
Lamar girls 30 Cedarville 20 halftime
Dang, Cedarville fighting back.

xadboy

Lamar girls 50 Cedarville 38 end of 3

xadboy

Lamar girls 73 Cedarville 51 final

TheTruth2010

Nice! Are you staying For the guys game? If you are, keep the updates coming!

xadboy

Lamar boys 22 Greenland 9 end of 1

xadboy

Lamar boys 34 Greenland 18 halftime

xadboy

Lamar boys 42 Greenland 33 end 3

TheTruth2010

Quote from: xadboy on February 22, 2017, 09:40:51 pm
Lamar boys 42 Greenland 33 end 3
Looks like they are taking Greenland a little lightly? What's going on?

xadboy

Lamar boys 64 Greenland 41 final

TheTruth2010

Quote from: xadboy on February 22, 2017, 09:55:56 pm
Lamar boys 64 Greenland 41 final
Glad we got the win! Looked ugly there for a bit.

Hitman Warrior23

Both Lamar Boys and Girls play very nervous but they both win  we will take  the win!

B Ray

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on February 22, 2017, 11:03:47 pm
Both Lamar Boys and Girls play very nervous but they both win  we will take  the win!
Can you tell me anything about Elkins , since we meet at 4 today ..

BigMan15

They are decent but with Jesseville post, she will have a big big game!! They dont have enough muscle to stop her!

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: B Ray on February 23, 2017, 01:11:41 pm
Can you tell me anything about Elkins , since we meet at 4 today ..

Your post should know the post for Elkins she plays with the Aces out of NW Arkansas.  Jessieville girls should have an easy trip to Championship game.  Their matchup problem got beat by Greenland that was Perryville.

B Ray

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on February 23, 2017, 01:39:36 pm
Your post should know the post for Elkins she plays with the Aces out of NW Arkansas.  Jessieville girls should have an easy trip to Championship game.  Their matchup problem got beat by Greenland that was Perryville.
Thanks for the input , was actually hoping for a rematch with Perryville.. but will be another great game in the championship,  but one game at a time.. tip off in 5 minutes

B Ray

Jessieville 19. Elkins 7 end of 1

B Ray

B Ray

Jessieville 48 Elkins 22 end of 3

B Ray

Jessieville 58. Elkins 41 final

teachers pet

Jessieville boys 22-14 after 1.

teachers pet

Jessieville 41 Elkins 30 at half.

teachers pet

teachers pet

Jessieville boys over Elkins 77-49, meets Charleston tomorrow.

smallybells

Good luck to the Lions! Should be a good game.

tiger2016

Heard Charleston Girls won 28-23.
Was down 19-10 at half and held Paris only to four points in the second half.
Congrats on making their first state appearance since 2013.

xadboy

teachers pet

TheTruth2010

There is going  To be one very unlucky 1 seed in state that has to play the one of these four teams on the boys side. Just saying.

Head Lion

TheTruth2010

I'm not saying the 4 seed will win, but it will be a tough out for anyone. I think all 4 of them may have finished top 10 if not pretty close.

Hitman Warrior23

February 23, 2017, 11:45:27 pm #85 Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 09:25:09 am by Hitman Warrior23
I think Lamar Boys will be pushed tomorrow Basketball and every sport is about matchup,  I'll take Lamar over Paris in Boys in a tight game.
Ctown vs Jessieville 1st +10 points just for being home. There  is a HUGE question mark I've heard Jessieville has a good Coach and I know I heard from a buddy Perryville had a good Coach. Well I'll say this you have to go into every game vs ctown "THINKING'" the best player on the floor is Fenner if you don't it will be a long night. I'll go with Ctown in a good game
Jessieville girls vs Greenland again matchup issues no way Greenland stops the big in Jessieville  . I go jessieville in a HUGE win.
Lamar girls vs Ctown. I give Ctown 10 points just being home like boys I'm going to say this is the game I wanted FOR SURE but I wanted our girls pushed going into the title game I feel officiating may help some.   I feel ctown will do their job they are well coached to make it interesting.   I say um,   draw.   Im.not gonna pick

TheTruth2010

Hitman, we know who you are picking lol

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on February 23, 2017, 11:50:50 pm
Hitman, we know who you are picking lol

Im for sure not gonna jinx my kiddo. 

teachers pet

February 24, 2017, 06:00:10 am #88 Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 08:09:56 am by teachers pet
The thing about Jessieville is you can't concentrate on one person. Yesterday they had 4 players score in double figures, 20,19,17,and 16. Should be a good game, but I agree, one extra day of rest and home court should favor Charleston.

jjHogfan77

What is the best way to stay updated on these games from out of town, Internet?, Do they have radio? 

Quote from: BigMan15 on February 17, 2017, 10:30:02 pm
Charleston. Weds 5:30
Perryville

Jesseville.   Thurs 5:30
Elkins

Paris.        Thurs 8:30
Cedarville

Lamar.     Weds 8:30
Greenland

BigMan15

I think both games could go either way! They are both great matchups! Jesseville is loaded with great guards and a very good post, where Charleston is set up very similar. The difference in the game could be foul trouble! If Chase gets in foul trouble it would be tough to win or Hampton. For Jesseville if Benson gets into foul trouble Charleston could pull it out. I HAVE NO IDEA WHO WINS! To me Both of these teams are top 4 teams in the state right now.

Paris vs Lamar! Ill go with Lamar but neither team had a convincing win their first round. Paris has no one to matchup with Porter!! But saying that Lamar has no bench! I could see it going either way but Ill take Lamar because they have more weapons!

B Ray

Greenland girls ,are they an outside or inside team , how will Jessieville match up

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: B Ray on February 24, 2017, 11:54:39 am
Greenland girls ,are they an outside or inside team , how will Jessieville match up

They are little  and not really effective pressing I cant see Greenland beating Jessieville I dont know if it will even be real competitive! Nothing against Greenland good team just a bad matchup!

BigMan15

Quote from: B Ray on February 24, 2017, 11:54:39 am
I see Jesseville by 15+

ZestyJester

Every one! On! This! Thread! Uses! To! Many! Exclimation! Marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: ZestyJester on February 24, 2017, 12:30:09 pm
Every one! On! This! Thread! Uses! To! Many! Exclimation! Marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WERE JUST VERY VERY VERY EXCITED!!!!

BigMan15

ME TOO!!!!!!! I cant wait for tonights games!!!!!!!

tiger2016

Tonight's predictions:
Jessieville over Greenland Girls:60-46
Charleston over Jessieville Boys: 72-66
Lamar over Charleston Girls:65-53
Lamar over Paris Boys:75-62

neds

Hitman Warrior23

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas