• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Region 1 @ Charleston

Started by BigMan15, February 17, 2017, 10:30:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMan15

fbisgreat

Quote from: mountainmangrizzly on February 25, 2017, 12:25:58 am
Just don't look good for Lamar tomorrow. ..Charleston at home, and I've heard it can and has gotten kinda crooked around during games like this. Hope to see a good well called game but I'm hearing some shady stuff...all in all I think Lamar in reality should win this game but there's nothing like home cooking.
tonight one of the refs has a kid that starts for Paris sr. boys he called 2 fouls on Fenner and aT on ross in first 3 mins. so don't say they got home cooking tonight.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: fbisgreat on February 25, 2017, 12:38:44 am
tonight one of the refs has a kid that starts for Paris sr. boys he called 2 fouls on Fenner and aT on ross in first 3 mins. so don't say they got home cooking tonight.

We have the same calls tomorrow we had today.  I say the best teams will win.   Today was pretty good.

fbisgreat

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on February 25, 2017, 12:46:26 am

We have the same calls tomorrow we had today.  I say the best teams will win.   Today was pretty good.
I agree but Lamar poster comes on in saying homecooking.

xadboy

Quote from: fbisgreat on February 25, 2017, 12:49:39 am
I agree but Lamar poster comes on in saying homecooking.
The poster saying homecooking is not from Lamar.

mountainmangrizzly

I'm not from Lamar and didn't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers, but it goes on at all levels of sports. Been around it too long not and it happens.  May the best team win, and maybe there won't be any shady calls tonight.

BigMan15

This game could go either way. IMO both of these teams are top 3 teams in the state.IMO this game will come down to how Ewing does he can change the game when he is aggressive. I look for him to have a huge game..

TheTruth2010

Lamar is going to have to be at their best to win tonight. Charleston has looked strong of late, and Lamar seems to have let their guard down a little bit. Should be a great game.

teachers pet

Jessieville 27 Paris 27 at half.

teachers pet

Paris 42 Jessieville 38 after 3

teachers pet

Paris beats Jessieville 66-61, avenges loss in district. Paris 3 seed Jessieville 4 seed in state next week.

ZestyJester

Heard the taylor kid for paris was in streets?he injured or what??

xadboy

teachers pet

teachers pet

Lamar 15-11 over Jessieville after 1, big girl on bench with 3 fouls (phantom)

teachers pet

xadboy

Jessieville girls 25 Lamar 23 halftime

xadboy

The short dark haired official does not have a clue!! Worst official I've seen all year!

teachers pet

teachers pet

Guess what, o.t.again, all tied at 55

xadboy

Lamar girls 64 Jessieville 55 final in ot

xadboy

Charleston boys 14 Lamar 13 end 1

xadboy

Charleston boys 32 Lamar 29 halftime

TheTruth2010

xadboy

Lamar boys 52 Charleston 43 end 3

Ross got a Technical in the period

smallybells

Truthfully

Updates? One other game site says Fenner is mouthing and needed to hush. And Ross with his T... Updates please. Can not believe Charleston may lose AT HOME but still would be 2nd seed to State from the Regionals.  ???

xadboy

Lamar boys 68 Charleston 58 final

Warriors023

smallybells

Hitman Warrior23

February 25, 2017, 10:18:04 pm #180 Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 12:10:24 am by Hitman Warrior23
The boys game had allot of emotions, hats off to Ctown and Jessieville  for not giving up I believe this Regionals prepared everyone for state!

BAMA#16

Great atmosphere, but the officiating has been horrid, just in general. I don't think either one of these teams will win state, unless 1) Lamars back court was impressive, front court not so much. 2) CHS's front was very good, but Hampton and Fenner can't do it all. I think any of the top six could win it all, whoever has the hot streak, It will be an awesome state tourney!!!

BAMA#16

I may add, the girls final didn't disappoint, great game ladies!!!

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: BAMA#16 on February 25, 2017, 11:47:50 pm
I may add, the girls final didn't disappoint, great game ladies!!!
yes it was

BAMA#16

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on February 26, 2017, 12:11:16 am
yes it was
I assume your daughter is #23, she has a lot of grit, very impressed with her.

BAMA#16

Quote from: BAMA#16 on February 26, 2017, 12:54:50 am
I can't wait till mine is a sophomore, they should have a great three year run, then it's over for my family, my son is a senior and played his last game in December, good luck to you, hope y'all win state!!!!

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: BAMA#16 on February 26, 2017, 12:54:50 am
Yes she is a Freshman  today was not her best day for sure! However its about learning to win right now.    She will get there.  And thank you

BAMA#16

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on February 26, 2017, 01:09:50 am
Yes she is a Freshman  today was not her best day for sure! However its about learning to win right now.    She will get there.  And thank you
I was telling my son how good yalls defense was, we were both very impressed how all the girls played.

B Ray

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on February 26, 2017, 01:09:50 am
Both games against Jessievile, she is very impressive , especially being a Freshman .. My daughter started for Jessievile and they haven't seen a player with the total package, she controls the whole floor  ... I'm hoping for a 3rd game , which should be the finals ..

Hitman Warrior23

I said last night if we get to the finals I would not be surprised to see Jessieville there! Very impressive team

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas