• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Region 1 @ Charleston

Started by BigMan15, February 17, 2017, 10:30:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mascot1

My predictions:
  Jessieville
   Charleston
    Lamar
    Lamar

B Ray

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on February 24, 2017, 12:02:04 pm
They are little  and not really effective pressing I cant see Greenland beating Jessieville I dont know if it will even be real competitive! Nothing against Greenland good team just a bad matchup!
Thank You , they do look small ..

teachers pet

Jessieville 12-11. Refs are call in it close.

TheTruth2010

I don't really think there would be a huge upset. I could see any of the remaining teams beating each other.

B Ray

Jessieville 12 Greenland 11 end of 1 8

Hitman Warrior23

February 24, 2017, 04:27:35 pm #105 Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 04:30:06 pm by Hitman Warrior23
Quote from: teachers pet on February 24, 2017, 04:18:43 pm
Jessieville 12-11. Refs are call in it close.

Thank you

teachers pet

24-21 at half Jessieville. Jessieville's 2nd leading scorer sat most of 1st half with 3 fouls, got to adjust to refs.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: teachers pet on February 24, 2017, 04:33:50 pm
24-21 at half Jessieville. Jessieville's 2nd leading scorer sat most of 1st half with 3 fouls, got to adjust to refs.

Hopefully they are gone when wet come.   Sounds like a good game

teachers pet

RTF

Ross called someone I know trying to find out who the Refs were for his game LOL!!

teachers pet

Hitman Warrior23

neds

teachers pet

teachers pet

teachers pet

Alldat

The refs are horrible in this region area Paris/Charleston, Not to take anything away from Lamar but the refs decided that game in district finals! And they tried to help Greenland win the game today. Jessieville SR Girls will not have a chance to win regional finals tomorrow no matter who they play if they keep calling like this, let's let these kids play and see who the winners will be. Good luck to both teams

xadboy

xadboy

Good 2cnd qt for Charleston.

Charleston 32 Jessieville 28 halftime

teachers pet

Yes. Charleston leads Jessieville 32-28 at half. Fenner sits most of 1st half with 3 fouls but he wasn't able to get many shots off anyway.

xadboy

Just saw a classless Jessieville fan, she wouldn't put her feet down so Sanders from Lamar could get through the isle. Real nice, not!

teachers pet

Juice

There's many like that in every crowd. If you're not sure who it is from your town...it may be you!

Yall keep posting the updates!

xadboy

Charleston boys 52 Jessieville 40 end 3

teachers pet

It could be but it's not, sorry to disappoint you. Charleston pulls ahead 52-40 after 3.

TheTruth2010

Quote from: Alldat on February 24, 2017, 05:53:43 pm
The refs are horrible in this region area Paris/Charleston, Not to take anything away from Lamar but the refs decided that game in district finals! And they tried to help Greenland win the game today. Jessieville SR Girls will not have a chance to win regional finals tomorrow no matter who they play if they keep calling like this, let's let these kids play and see who the winners will be. Good luck to both teams
Wrong. For one if Lamar shot anywhere near what they are capable of, it would have been a blow out. I seen missed calls Lamars way also. A lot of them. That game was most definitely not decided by the refs.

xadboy

Charleston boys 67 Jessieville 52 final

TheTruth2010

By the way. If the refs were to bias, I doubt fenner would have been in foul trouble in the first half. Congrats to the Tigers. Hope to meet y'all in the finals!

adaptedtigerfan

For the record...  refs don't decide the game.  Free throws do.

xadboy

Lamar girls 18 Charleston 0 end 1

xadboy

Lamar girls 32 Charleston 12 halftime

xadboy

Lamar girls 44 Charleston 23 end 3

teachers pet

February 24, 2017, 08:07:17 pm #132 Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 09:25:09 pm by teachers pet
Refs weren't bias, just called too many fouls. Jessieville did have 3 starters foul out but the reason they got beat is because Charleston was the better team tonight.

xadboy

Lamar girls 55 Charleston 28 final

HorseFeathers

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on February 24, 2017, 07:15:30 pm
For the record...  refs don't decide the game.  Free throws do.

Good refs don't let overtime happen 8)

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: Alldat on February 24, 2017, 05:53:43 pm

YOUR CRAZY!!! Jessieville is very talented! But come on your post should have had 5000 offensive fouls! See yall tomorrow! Nothing but respect for jessieville but posts like that make you goofy.  I say Lamar girls pay jessieville they win 5 out of 10 times.  They are both tough

xadboy

xadboy

Lamar boys 37 Paris 30 halftime

xadboy

xadboy

B Ray

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on February 24, 2017, 08:47:13 pm
YOUR CRAZY!!! Jessieville is very talented! But come on your post should have had 5000 offensive fouls! See yall tomorrow! Nothing but respect for jessieville but posts like that make you goofy.  I say Lamar girls pay jessieville they win 5 out of 10 times.  They are both tough
I watched the game at district , the refs let the girls play ,at times I thought it was an MMA match , both teams had some good defense and the next game, should be just as challenging as the first ..

As long as the refs call it the same on both ends of the court , I'm fine with it ..

B Ray

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on February 24, 2017, 06:46:58 pm
Wrong. For one if Lamar shot anywhere near what they are capable of, it would have been a blow out. I seen missed calls Lamars way also. A lot of them. That game was most definitely not decided by the refs.
im not going to disagree with you , but I'm sure our defense had something to do with that , just like your defense never allowed our offense to do its thing .. So it could have gone either way ..

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: B Ray on February 24, 2017, 10:01:39 pm
im not going to disagree with you , but I'm sure our defense had something to do with that , just like your defense never allowed our offense to do its thing .. So it could have gone either way ..
AGREED!

smallybells

So, if I am reading the bracket in this thread right, on the boys side it is Lamar/Charleston tomorrow?

fbisgreat

In the Charleston boy's game Fenner only played 3 mins the 1st half and the starting point guard got hit in the eye and only played 6 mins the 1st half.Jessieville was ahead 27-17 Ross put in two 10 graders and CHS went on a 15- 1 run to end the half.Then 2nd half was pretty much Charleston.

smallybells

He got 3 fouls in three minutes??!!

fbisgreat

Quote from: smallybells on February 24, 2017, 11:16:36 pm
He got 3 fouls in three minutes??!!
yes he got 2 on defense and 1 on a charge real early.

Alldat

BigMan15

The first one was a foul the charge could have went either way but the defender was falling down before he even got there and the other foul was a mystery foul!!!
All in all Charleston played like a champion team plays! The bench was huge for us tonight! And Hampton destroyed everyone in the paint! Jesseville is a very good team and should be in the semis in the state tournament. Lamb is a very good player esp for just being a sophomore.

mountainmangrizzly

Just don't look good for Lamar tomorrow. ..Charleston at home, and I've heard it can and has gotten kinda crooked around during games like this. Hope to see a good well called game but I'm hearing some shady stuff...all in all I think Lamar in reality should win this game but there's nothing like home cooking.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas