Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Thursday, March 30th, 2017.
FearlessFriday
Welcome to Fearless Friday
Welcome to FearlessFriday
Fearless Friday.
FearlessFriday
Arkansas only one stop for High School Sports!

Author Topic: 2A-7 West  (Read 619 times)

Offline baknblak

• Band Nerd
  • Fearless Friday--The Online Home of Arkansas High School Sports!
2A-7 West
« on: February 17, 2017, 09:27:51 am »
Magnet Cove         Murfreesboro
Poyen                   Foreman
Cutter                   Blevins
Mt Pine                 Caddo Hills

From my understanding the teams on the left wont play the teams on the right until the district tournament.  Seems a little weird but it does cut down on travel.  The left is pretty familiar with each other but I dont have a clue about the right. Anybody from those schools have any info?  Returning starters,  past records, expectations, etc?

Offline RabidWolf

• 2nd String
  • Nip it in the bud! Nip it, nip it, nip it!
Re: 2A-7 West
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 11:16:13 am »
Murfreesboro graduated a TON. But have some good players back. Roberts and Motley will probably be the leaders. Foreman shouldn't be awful but lost some transfers, Beasley. Blevins, well...don't expect much. Caddo Hills, I have never heard of.

Offline BLUEBLOOD

• 2nd String
  • BLUE....THROUGH & THROUGH
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 11:20:14 am »
Murfreesboro graduated a TON. But have some good players back. Roberts and Motley will probably be the leaders. Foreman shouldn't be awful but lost some transfers, Beasley. Blevins, well...don't expect much. Caddo Hills, I have never heard of.

If the ball isn't orange and won't bounce very well, you can count Blevins & Caddo Hills out!!  Murfreesboro has zero of their pitching back from last season. 

Murfreesboro is very familiar with Foreman as they have been in same conference for many years. 

Offline clackbat

• Band Nerd
  • Fearless Friday--The Online Home of Arkansas High School Sports!
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 08:49:26 am »
MC lost a key starter that is playing at SAU this year and another senior outfielder.  Will also be without one of their best hitters and pitchers this year due to certain "issues".  Should still be pretty solid though.  Good group of seniors that have started for at least 3 years some 4.  Got some talented young guys too.

Poyen lost a big senior class but should be pretty good.

Cutter and Mt Pine have struggled in recent years.  Cutter did get some move ins from lakeside this year.  Not sure if they play baseball or not but they have turned the basketball team into a state title contender. 

Online tacklethis...

• Starter
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2017, 03:56:02 pm »
It's MC's to win in my opinion.
Mboro will need to improve drastically to compete with them...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas
Hot n' Ready Player of the Game
Fearless Friday FANatic