• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good Teams that are out!!

Started by BigMan15, February 15, 2017, 12:16:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMan15

Good Team that went home early!!

Two Rivers Girls

Harding Academy Boys

Head Lion

Corning ranked #3, 2 weeks ago & gets thumped first round. What a joke!

BigMan15

I was never high on  them but i guess thats a upset!

Head Lion

They played the easiest schedule in America

Head Lion

Quote from: BigMan15 on February 15, 2017, 12:16:16 pm
Good Team that went home early!!

Two Rivers Girls

Harding Academy Boys
Who beat HA?

sportsfreak12

Head Lion, I would like to know why you are so down on Corning?  They are a great group of young men and had a great year.  Hate all you want, but who got thumped last night on the girls side. MANILA!!!

Jimbo Morphis

Longfellow

Quote from: sportsfreak12 on February 15, 2017, 02:43:34 pm
Head Lion, I would like to know why you are so down on Corning?  They are a great group of young men and had a great year.  Hate all you want, but who got thumped last night on the girls side. MANILA!!!
Never seen Head Lion acknowledge girls basketball at Manila

luxora4life

twincats16

Head Lion

I am not down on Corning or their kids. They have a good coach with good kids, anyone who could not see they were vastly overrated & played no one with any athletes or good basketball players was just being blind to a fact. Congrats to the Lady Bobcats & best of luck.

sportsfreak12

You called them a joke. That is what got under my skin.  That don't sound like any respect to me.  Anyway have a great day. 

Baller_34

I'm not on anyone's side but the difference is Manila girls were never good this year or overrated like the Corning boys. Like HL said when you DONT play anybody who's got athletes or worth a darn all year it will show come post season.

Head Lion

ZoneBuster

To Head Lions defense, he was referring to the rankings being a joke more than the kids.

Paperman

Corning boys great season but Geez! In a straight up 3A-3 regular season, they are no better than 500! They played hard but not enough athleticism!

Head Lion

Quote from: ZoneBuster on February 15, 2017, 06:58:19 pm
To Head Lions defense, he was referring to the rankings being a joke more than the kids.
Exactly, I would not single out young people as being a joke. Kids all over work hard to represent their community and entertain us and no one appreciates that more than me.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas