• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1A-5N District @ MVE

Started by MyView, February 14, 2017, 11:02:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 17, 2017, 11:11:31 am
Huge game for Sacred Heart/Nemo, and for the other 3rd place game

Nemo leads by 2 after 1

HorseFeathers

Dunno what blocker said to the ref....But either he's quiet when he's angry or the ref has really thin skin to have called a technical...

J.D.

Quote from: HorseFeathers on February 17, 2017, 06:06:26 pm
Dunno what blocker said to the ref....But either he's quiet when he's angry or the ref has really thin skin to have called a technical...

I have a pretty good guess on how that conversation went.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: J.D. on February 17, 2017, 06:15:54 pm
I have a pretty good guess on how that conversation went.

Some choice words and a T? Haha

Areyoukiddingme

BigLion10

Girls Championship
WV 56 Nemo 39 final

Motownsportsfan

BigLion10

Guy up 37-29 at half on Marvell

BannerChaser95

HorseFeathers

BannerChaser95

Quote from: HorseFeathers on February 17, 2017, 10:02:28 pm
92-72
almost 60 points in the second half? Either Marvell second half defense is atrocious or guy shot 75% lol

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on February 17, 2017, 10:40:25 pm
almost 60 points in the second half? Either Marvell second half defense is atrocious or guy shot 75% lol
it as a great game. If Marvell wouldn't get out of control they would be a good team, they are also horrible at free throws.

BannerChaser95

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 17, 2017, 10:55:12 pm
it as a great game. If Marvell wouldn't get out of control they would be a good team, they are also horrible at free throws.
so turnovers lead to easy points for guy?

HorseFeathers

I didn't keep any stats tonight...But I figure 4 starters were in double figures.....Ballard had close to 30, the center probably had a 20+/10+ board night....Guy was on fire....And Marvell really got beat doing what they wanted to do...Run and gun

BannerChaser95

Quote from: HorseFeathers on February 17, 2017, 11:08:15 pm
I didn't keep any stats tonight...But I figure 4 starters were in double figures.....Ballard had close to 30, the center probably had a 20+/10+ board night....Guy was on fire....And Marvell really got beat doing what they wanted to do...Run and gun
Thought BannerMan said Ballard was out? 🤔

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on February 17, 2017, 11:17:29 pm
he was about 80% tonight and still dominated.. that's scary mannn

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on February 17, 2017, 11:17:29 pm

My "insider" said Ballard wasn't evee hurt the second time....And that I should quit reading fearless Friday 8)

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: HorseFeathers on February 17, 2017, 11:29:29 pm
My "insider" said Ballard wasn't evee hurt the second time....And that I should quit reading fearless Friday 8)
I thought Marvell was gonna tire out Ballard, hutch's grandson, and 55 because they all looked dead by the 2nd quarter but they kept with it!!

J.D.

Quote from: HorseFeathers on February 17, 2017, 11:29:29 pm

They kinda have a point. 

HorseFeathers

Hero of Twin Groves

StateChamps09

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 17, 2017, 11:31:11 pm
I thought Marvell was gonna tire out Ballard, hutch's grandson, and 55 because they all looked dead by the 2nd quarter but they kept with it!!

No idea what game you watched, Josh and 55 never let up the entire game... hutchs grandson picked up his game in the second half...

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: StateChamps09 on February 18, 2017, 10:09:53 am
No idea what game you watched, Josh and 55 never let up the entire game... hutchs grandson picked up his game in the second half...
thats what I said can you not read?

StateChamps09

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 18, 2017, 10:51:06 am
thats what I said can you not read?

No you said, they look dead in the second quarter? I mean it's right there...

BannerMountainMan

They did look dead tired but they kept with it!! And Ballard's leg was still kinda bothering him but still played great through it, warrior right there!

StateChamps09

Champions push threw. Lol. But yeah I mean I'll give you that, just didn't like the wording you used.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas