• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

District Tournaments and Hospitality Rooms and Concession Stands

Started by SackAttack, February 07, 2017, 09:05:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SackAttack

I know with tournaments starting next week that crowds will pick up and tournament directors will be pulling their hair out trying to keep the crowds happy and profits soaring!! I will be in attendance most nights at Westside and I must say their concession stand needs a little help. I hear they put all their effort into their hospitality room for the coaches refs(dont ask me why) and principals ( really dont get that one cause they all hate sports anyway).  Just curious whats everybodys thoughts!! Its a really big deal to me to sit there for 4 or 5 hours and get a cold hamburger with stale bread. Dont want to take away from basketball too much but was just wondering am i the only one that believes a little more effort could be put into it for this week and next!

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: SackAttack on February 07, 2017, 09:05:38 pm
I know with tournaments starting next week that crowds will pick up and tournament directors will be pulling their hair out trying to keep the crowds happy and profits soaring!! I will be in attendance most nights at Westside and I must say their concession stand needs a little help. I hear they put all their effort into their hospitality room for the coaches refs(dont ask me why) and principals ( really dont get that one cause they all hate sports anyway).  Just curious whats everybodys thoughts!! Its a really big deal to me to sit there for 4 or 5 hours and get a cold hamburger with stale bread. Dont want to take away from basketball too much but was just wondering am i the only one that believes a little more effort could be put into it for this week and next!
Westside is like the only school I know that doesn't be have the students help!!! If the students would run the money and the adults get their butt back there and cook the easy hotdog or World famous "nachos" that Eagle mom says they have!! They do have the biggest bag of popcorn in that state but it still is not  very good at all!! Cmon Westside

SackAttack

Agree youd think Momma Eagle would go on the proverbial stick and exert a little influence to make sure that tournament next week goes off without a hitch. Im sure shes way too busy making sure the strategies and teams are top notch and peaking!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas