• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Charleston @ Paris tonight

Started by BigMan15, February 07, 2017, 11:26:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMan15

Should be a great game! Both teams coming off wins from Subi! It should be a good one!

jk

Watched both games, I'll take Paris by 1. Not sure if Charleston beats Subi if BJ hadn't changed his schedule after both teams agreed to play on Sat. after both were susposed to play on Friday before.

BigMan15

dentist15

Charleston "only" won by 9 at home, so not sure how a team gets better on the road, especially at a hostile environment like Paris will be for Charleston. But I'll still take the Tigers in a close one, by 4.

TheTruth2010

Quote from: dentist15 on February 07, 2017, 01:36:58 pm
Charleston "only" won by 9 at home, so not sure how a team gets better on the road, especially at a hostile environment like Paris will be for Charleston. But I'll still take the Tigers in a close one, by 4.
I don't recall Paris being to hostile when I was there. As for the game, it'll be a toss up but I'm taking the Tigers by 3.

Chunkyator99

dentist15

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on February 07, 2017, 01:40:31 pm
I don't recall Paris being too hostile when I was there. As for the game, it'll be a toss up but I'm taking the Tigers by 3.

Hostile in the sense that Paris (and Charleston, somewhat), consider the game a rivalry, and they and their fans really want to beat Charleston. Especially considering Fenner's time spent as a former Eagle. But certainly not saying hostile in the sense of unsportsmanlike or a majority of the fans yelling directly at opposing players (though that happens a small amount just about everywhere). Just a very competitive environment considering recent history between the two teams.

RTF

Paris is not bad, but Ross did get slapped in the face last year LOL!

dentist15

Quote from: RTF on February 07, 2017, 02:09:48 pm
Paris is not bad, but Ross did get slapped in the face last year LOL!

Ha, well, yes, there was that.

Longfellow

I hope there is a repeat of that. A video would be nice as well

BigMan15

21-16 end of 1st Charleston
Green 9
Fenner 4

BigMan15

Halftime
Charleston 35
Paris 28

Green 9
Fenner 14
Jackson Rowland 6

xadboy

fbisgreat

Charleston won 67-62.Had a 16 point lead in the 2nd half and Paris cut it to 3 late.Fenner had 27 with 5 or 6 three's.

Hitman Warrior23

GIRLS SCORE? (yes i have daughters ha )

Jacketman65

Congrats to you Charleston!  Never care much for those eagle beagles!

TRgators11

Heard it was a great game by both teams, always fun to watch them two go at it. Never disappoints. Hate i missed it!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas