• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New sheriff in town 8-4a....

Started by AirWarren, February 18, 2017, 08:41:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

2017 8-4A conference CHAMPIONS.

Congrats to coach Nix and his Warren Lumberjacks!

Lumberjackfan1978

AirItOut21

Who all will be coming back for Warren next year?

AirWarren

February 18, 2017, 10:48:18 pm #3 Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 10:50:05 pm by AirWarren
We lose two seniors I believe.

Hairston and Lassiter.

3 freshmen, 6 sophomores, 4 juniors, 2 seniors on this team I believe.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Lassiter will be replaced by Steppes and Hairston will be replaced by some of these up and coming sophomores.

BIGGOAT60

Warren got lucky Monticello had a horrible game.  Billies played about as bad as the refs officiating.

Billie Blue

We beat ourselves when you miss over 10-15 free throws you are bound to lose make those and it is a win for us

AirWarren

Quote from: BIGGOAT60 on February 20, 2017, 01:17:18 am
Warren got lucky Monticello had a horrible game.  Billies played about as bad as the refs officiating.

Don't be upset. We rip the life out of you every year in football. 2 state titles ahead of you now, have 5 more conference titles than you. Now, get a new coach and then the very next year come in and rip the heart from the soul of the identity(basketball school) of the smurfs.

Don't be mad. Gotta be tough to be the "other school" of SEARK.

BigLion10

Quote from: AirWarren on February 20, 2017, 08:57:32 am
Don't be upset. We rip the life out of you every year in football. 2 state titles ahead of you now, have 5 more conference titles than you. Now, get a new coach and then the very next year come in and rip the heart from the soul of the identity(basketball school) of the smurfs.

Don't be mad. Gotta be tough to be the "other school" of SEARK.
BURN!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Superjack45

SportsDad

In all three Warren/Monticello games, Warren had a good lead and just couldn't hold on... the JACKS finally held on in this one... this game was not an upset at all if people had watched every minute of the two previous games as I did. Before the game was played, I said that if the refs let the game get physical, the JACKS would win, which is what happened. As for the Warren win over Dumas... earlier in the year, in the tourney at Dumas, Warren had the ball with the last shot and missed, losing by one point... so no real upset in that game as well. This team has steadily progressed all year and now that they have started playing that 1-3-1 zone well, it has made them much better.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Not going to say Warren is the new top dog in 8-4a but the Jacks do have kids that understand basketball right now. We've had athletic kids before but being able to run fast or jump high doesn't make you a complete basketball player. Warren fans and parents don't understand that for the most part, and it trickled down into their kids who played.

AirWarren

2017 8-4a district champions
2017 regional champions.

Let's shock some folks.

Lumberjackfan1978

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas