• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A Predictions and Preseason Talk

Started by razorback, January 30, 2017, 08:23:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JFSM

Quote from: Coach16 on February 22, 2017, 09:23:52 pm
My preseason pick for 4A-3 conference top 4: Lighthouse(1st), Riverview(2nd), Heber Springs(3rd), and St. Joseph(4th).

again the season hasn't started there is no way to determine who will win the conference this season

SportsDad

We will find out how good Lighthouse is when they travel to Warren on March 7....
Should be a good game....Warren has Dardy and Lighthous back-to-back

JFSM

Quote from: SportsDad on February 23, 2017, 08:40:41 pm
We will find out how good Lighthouse is when they travel to Warren on March 7....
Should be a good game....Warren has Dardy and Lighthous back-to-back
I've seen lighthouse play before n i would say they are not as good as everyone thinks but im pretty sure they will give a pretty decent game for a school who now just developed the soccer program for 3 years

Ladyfan

CAC vs Jacksonville Lighthouse was tonight. It was called 26 minutes in due to tornado warning. CAC was up 3-0. If game had gone full time, it might have been ugly. CAC had many opportunities and speed. JLC had 2 SOG. 

JFSM

Quote from: Ladyfan on February 28, 2017, 07:00:34 pm
CAC vs Jacksonville Lighthouse was tonight. It was called 26 minutes in due to tornado warning. CAC was up 3-0. If game had gone full time, it might have been ugly. CAC had many opportunities and speed. JLC had 2 SOG.
yes i might agree with you with that game but what i saw the first 2 goals they scored were lucky and mistakes . The only real good goal they scored was the corner kick

Ladyfan

First goal was a own goal by JLC keeper. Good deflection just went in the back of the net. Unlucky.

JFSM

Quote from: Ladyfan on February 28, 2017, 10:57:29 pm
First goal was a own goal by JLC keeper. Good deflection just went in the back of the net. Unlucky.
and also that miscall pk . The kid tried to do a bycicle kick but some how it was a foul.

JFSM

Quote from: Ladyfan on February 28, 2017, 10:57:29 pm
ladyfan who did you think JLC best player was ? For in the CAC side #5 seemed to have done real good to me

Ladyfan

Quote from: JFSM on February 28, 2017, 11:39:53 pm
ladyfan who did you think JLC best player was ? For in the CAC side #5 seemed to have done real good to me

I would agree with your assessment on the standout from CAC.  For JLC, no one really stood out but if I had to pick one who would have been a threat if game went full time would have been one of the MF or F, don't recall his number. He took the free kick shortly before the game was called. Went straight to CAC's GK though.

JFSM

Jacksonville lighthouse boys had a stunning win against morrilton 7-1, an amazing game i enjoyed watching . They will travel to warren tuesday to face off against the lumberjacks . Will this decent team by any chance prove to compete against such a powerhouse ?

SportsDad

Dardanelle beats Warren in VB 1-0. This was a great game to watch and the teams were very evenly matched. Not many shots on goal as Dardy scored 27 minutes into the first half off of a corner kick that Warren failed to clear. Next up for Warren will be a JV game at Star City on Monday, followed by games against JVLH on Tuesday at Warren.

ArkansasSportsFan

Quote from: JFSM on March 04, 2017, 10:58:35 am
Jacksonville lighthouse boys had a stunning win against morrilton 7-1, an amazing game i enjoyed watching . They will travel to warren tuesday to face off against the lumberjacks . Will this decent team by any chance prove to compete against such a powerhouse ?

Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas