• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wynne girls

Started by playmaker04, December 16, 2016, 12:04:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

playmaker04

What has happened to this program? Once was a basketball power in girls,now the worst team in 5A. Been held under 15 points 4 times in 8 games. They can't seem to keep a coach. Bobby Harris who coached Forrest city is in his second year I believe. Since the 09-10 season they have won a combined 17 games. So in 8 years including this year they have averaged 2 wins a season. I honestly don't see them winning any this season. They have 5 srs,4 jr's and 9 sophomores. Maybe the sophomore group will be better.

FD4

They need to get old Hutch from Guy Perkins over here and show them how to coach Basket Ball.  The first thing that needs to happen is take the balls away during practice and teach the press full court for 45 minutes.  Then require each girl to make 50 straight free throws before hitting the showers.  Fill in the middle with shooting over the broom from 12 and 15 feet.  Dedicate one day a week to nothing but the fast break coast to coast.  Install three offensive plays and stick with it.  Practice the "Snow Bird" 4 on 5.  Get tough.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas