• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

well where are the Hampton blowout people at

Started by brown2010, December 10, 2016, 02:47:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on December 10, 2016, 10:41:08 pm
All would've started in Warren & Monta would've been the "Big Dog". Much better athlete than anyone on the team.

Didn't say they wouldn't have started. He would not have got near as many touches as he did in Hampton

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: Cheek on December 10, 2016, 10:11:54 pm
The big question is will Thomas and Childs return to Hermitage since football is over. I am sure Thomas's mother wants to return to her trailer in Hermitage.
He's gonna stay in Hampton then head to college & after 4 years buy her whatever she asks for.

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: Cheek on December 10, 2016, 10:14:27 pm
Warren would not accept them since Coach Ellis is from Warren and use to Coach with Hembree.
Are you sure? My conversations with Bo went a little different. Talk about recruiting.

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: fresh_prince on December 10, 2016, 10:39:56 pm
Degrading kids again I see
They do that when they are unhappy with the play from their son(s). It's in the DNA so some of us will never produce nor see a athlete come through the family. Cheek has to hate his kids.

AirWarren

All would've started in Warren & Monta would've been the "Big Dog". Much better athlete than anyone on the team.

Not better than burks. Maybe equal. But not better.

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: AirWarren on December 10, 2016, 10:51:11 pm
Not better than burks. Maybe equal. But not better.
Burks is a great WR.. Monta is a greaty RB, WR, Safety & he does pretty darn good at QB (high school level).. Can Burks do what Monta does? There's your answer on whom is the best.

AirWarren

December 10, 2016, 11:01:20 pm #56 Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 11:58:03 pm by AirWarren
Quote from: flawlessthoughts on December 10, 2016, 10:55:59 pm
Burks is a great WR.. Monta is a greaty RB, WR, Safety & he does pretty darn good at QB (high school level).. Can Burks do what Monta does? There's your answer on whom is the best.

Yeah he can.

He has taken kickoffs back.
He has pick 6's.
Sacks.
Receiving touchdowns.
And he played qb in junior high.

State champion.
3 D1 offers including an SEC team. And he is a sophomore.

If you can't see that then that's silliness on your part.

RiverEagle079

well according to flawless only reason monta isn't D1 espn top 10 RB is his grades

AirWarren

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on December 10, 2016, 11:07:40 pm
well according to flawless only reason monta isn't D1 espn top 10 RB is his grades

The young man is talented. Saw it today.

But to say he would be the best athlete on the field for Warren is stupid.

Hornet4ever

After really getting a chance to set down and watch this its crazy how this game could have went either way. I think if coach Ables doesnt throw the two point, and lets Monta run Hampton is the state champions. But they didnt! Its over now. Hampton made mistakes, part of the game. Congrats to both teams for making it this far and congrats to Ida on the title.

JC Guy

Pump your brakes. Monta would have been behind the eight ball if he had moved to Warren. He would have had to learn an entire system in a couple of weeks so he may not have started early in the year if he had gone to Warren.

STUNNA

Quote from: JC Guy on December 11, 2016, 07:39:47 am
Pump your brakes. Monta would have been behind the eight ball if he had moved to Warren. He would have had to learn an entire system in a couple of weeks so he may not have started early in the year if he had gone to Warren.
No doubt he would have started somewhere... but he wouldn't have been the big dog on campus... that's not how warren works..

JC Guy

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on December 10, 2016, 10:45:19 pm
He's gonna stay in Hampton then head to college & after 4 years buy her whatever she asks for.
I hope he does that. I also hope he is planning on doing that by landing a great job with the degree he gets and your aren't assuming that he is going on to the league. Monta is a good kid and you have said enough to make people question that so why don't you give it a rest.

dawgpound

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 10, 2016, 05:03:11 pm
Politics?

Inability to coach gets exposed? I told yall early in the year, ables would cost the team a win, granted i didnt know it would be the biggest game of the year, BUT I TOLD YA IT WOULD HAPPEN.
where did he cost them the game I guess he was the one that kept lining up offside or the one holding behind the runner? I guess he is the one that fumbled the ball in the red zone,  also the two point conversion monta rolled to his right and there where two or three defenders there that wasn't blocked so he had to turn the other way and throw and pray at that point so where did Ables get them beat having 3 tds called back that we didn't get back putting them in scoring position and turning the ball over tell me again how Ables cost them the game

THA TRUTH

He got them beat by allowing that play all year especially the cheap shots and mouthing... oh and the fact monta didn't get atleast 25 carries is ridiculous especially in the only game that matters... ur golden boy failed and it's because he isn't a good coach at all... all the things u listed are a reflection of coaching

tacklethis...

They were allowed by coaching and officials to get away with holding all season apparently. They also didn't call all the holding infractions I saw in this game.

dawgpound

You can teach and you can punish for them all year, but when teenagers step on the field u cant run the play for them. I don't see your point.  but I'll agree I would have liked to see monta with more carries,  but I also see the thinking behind the coaches that everyone is keying on monta so try to catch them off guard.  it sucks to have lost but I'm proud of most of them for a good season.  I think y'all know the one I'm not proud of

Cheek

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on December 10, 2016, 10:48:07 pm
Are you sure? My conversations with Bo went a little different. Talk about recruiting.

It came from a very good source.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dawgpound on December 11, 2016, 08:06:50 am
where did he cost them the game I guess he was the one that kept lining up offside or the one holding behind the runner? I guess he is the one that fumbled the ball in the red zone,  also the two point conversion monta rolled to his right and there where two or three defenders there that wasn't blocked so he had to turn the other way and throw and pray at that point so where did Ables get them beat having 3 tds called back that we didn't get back putting them in scoring position and turning the ball over tell me again how Ables cost them the game

Because hes the coach, undisciplined play is a sign of bad coaching. He also called the plays, a pass play to decide the game? Come on. Maybe he watched pete Carroll at Seattle in the super bowl. Hes the one who kept letting the defense LINE UP OFFSIDES. He wouldn't let monta run the ball for the win cause people would give monta credit and not him, his ego got in the way of a  state title. Hes a p***k, i know it, you know it, most everyone who has met him knows it and you know thats the trrrrruuuutttthhh.

But for the record, i also blamed our coach for losing to hampton, but he also put it on himself.

AA Insider

It just wasn't our day. You could tell when walking into wms that the energy wasn't there as it was for des arc and England in the last few weeks. I support our coach 110% and look forward to next year. Congrats to mt ida and good luck to all you unemployed coaches here on FF. Btw, where did y'all get yalls coaching degrees?

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: AirWarren on December 10, 2016, 11:46:33 pm
The young man is talented. Saw it today.

But to say he would be the best athlete on the field for Warren is stupid.
And your reasons are because he's starring at a 2A school, understood..

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: JC Guy on December 11, 2016, 07:53:11 am
I hope he does that. I also hope he is planning on doing that by landing a great job with the degree he gets and your aren't assuming that he is going on to the league. Monta is a good kid and you have said enough to make people question that so why don't you give it a rest.
Why don't you worry about your child & what he or she can & can't do.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: AA Insider on December 11, 2016, 09:36:42 am
It just wasn't our day. You could tell when walking into wms that the energy wasn't there as it was for des arc and England in the last few weeks. I support our coach 110% and look forward to next year. Congrats to mt ida and good luck to all you unemployed coaches here on FF. Btw, where did y'all get yalls coaching degrees?

Lol, going to college and putting in the hours for a degree doesn't mean you're a good coach. Being a good or bad player doesn't translate into a good or bad coach.
By what you are saying about the "energy" not being there yesterday like it was against des arc and england, looks the players and coaches spent to much time reading yalls post on here and just thought tehy would be giving the trophy, well i guess they were, the runner up trophy, its a nice trophy too. Display it with pride, may never get another.

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: dawgpound on December 11, 2016, 08:06:50 am
I could give you a long list of things I've witnessed all season long but I'm gonna give what happened in the game. 1. Why does Hegler have more carries than Childs & the equal amount as Thomas? 2. Why are your best wrs not being thrown to, better yet why are they on the sidelines (Lambert & Davis). 3. The kids being undisciplined falls back on the coach Smarty Pants.

AA Insider

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 11, 2016, 09:51:32 am
Lol, going to college and putting in the hours for a degree doesn't mean you're a good coach. Being a good or bad player doesn't translate into a good or bad coach.
By what you are saying about the "energy" not being there yesterday like it was against des arc and england, looks the players and coaches spent to much time reading yalls post on here and just thought tehy would be giving the trophy, well i guess they were, the runner up trophy, its a nice trophy too. Display it with pride, may never get another.

It took the 15th and final week for somebody to beat Hampton. Every week they were told they were gonna be beat so 13-1 wasn't that bad at all. As for our coach just because you don't like him that's your opinion as for my opinion of him I like him and think he's a great guy and lucky to have him leading our boys. I just don't see the point on bashing kids and wanting to see them fail like a good percentage of people were wanting to see Hampton fail this season. What they went through and seen and overcome this year will never be taken away by any of you. Was a successful season and I've been on here for over 10 years and this was by far the most memorable. Again, congrats to mt ida

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: AA Insider on December 11, 2016, 10:05:43 am
It took the 15th and final week for somebody to beat Hampton. Every week they were told they were gonna be beat so 13-1 wasn't that bad at all. As for our coach just because you don't like him that's your opinion as for my opinion of him I like him and think he's a great guy and lucky to have him leading our boys. I just don't see the point on bashing kids and wanting to see them fail like a good percentage of people were wanting to see Hampton fail this season. What they went through and seen and overcome this year will never be taken away by any of you. Was a successful season and I've been on here for over 10 years and this was by far the most memorable. Again, congrats to mt ida

I dont bash the players. In 2013 des arc went through some things as kids you hope that nobody elses ever will. Then went to wms and got blown plum out,  people bashed them too. Emotions only get you so far.

AA Insider

bearbacker52

Quote from: AA Insider on December 11, 2016, 10:05:43 am

how is talking about mistakes made on field by players or coaching considered bashing? Are you someone that gets their feelings hurt easilyy?

AA Insider

My feelings aren't hurt. I'm not even talking about the mistakes in the game. I'm speaking about everything that has been said throughout the season about kids and wanting to see them fail in life after high school. I got to watch my team play for a title yesterday and only mount Ida can say the same

dirtysteve

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on December 10, 2016, 10:55:59 pm
burks is a sophmore that has been offered from arkansas. Bottom line no if and or buts about it

AirWarren

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on December 11, 2016, 09:49:17 am
And your reasons are because he's starring at a 2A school, understood..

Ok. You lack the ability to understand a lot.

All you know how to say is. Monte good. Monte great. Monte best. No other substance.

BigBrother

What causes the majority of ff arguments is that adults talk stuff all year and when their team doesn't back up the adultß talk the adultß try and justify why their stuff talk was wrong.  Easiest way is to blame the coach. Unless you are involved in the every day running of a program its all mainly guesswork.

ThreadWatcher

December 11, 2016, 01:09:25 pm #82 Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 03:45:39 pm by ThreadWatcher
Quote from: BigBrother on December 11, 2016, 12:53:54 pm
What causes the majority of ff arguments is that adults talk stuff all year and when their team doesn't back up the adultß talk the adultß try and justify why their stuff talk was wrong.  Easiest way is to blame the coach. Unless you are involved in the every day running of a program its all mainly guesswork.

You are correct. A couple of the posters were barking Ables for Coach of the Year and now they are throwing him under the bus for losing the State Championship for them. Makes no sense.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: ThreadWatcher on December 11, 2016, 01:09:25 pm
You are correct. A couple of the posters were barking Ables for Coach of the Year and now the are throwing him under the bus for losing the State Championship for them. Makes no sense.

Everyone wants to pat you on the back when you're on top of that mountain...

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: AirWarren on December 11, 2016, 12:33:09 pm
Ok. You lack the ability to understand a lot.

All you know how to say is. Monte good. Monte great. Monte best. No other substance.
I see no reason to get into a deep conversation about football with a guy that probably couldnt start for a pee wee team while in the 10th grade. Have you ever scored a touchdown? Better yet, did you play & start in high school?

tacklethis...

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on December 11, 2016, 09:59:33 am
I could give you a long list of things I've witnessed all season long but I'm gonna give what happened in the game. 1. Why does Hegler have more carries than Childs & the equal amount as Thomas? 2. Why are your best wrs not being thrown to, better yet why are they on the sidelines (Lambert & Davis). 3. The kids being undisciplined falls back on the coach Smarty Pants.

I can answer #2. As good as TA is he a runner, not a passer...

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: tacklethis... on December 11, 2016, 02:12:11 pm
I can answer #2. As good as TA is he a runner, not a passer...
The passes he threw yesterday looked pretty darn good to me. But try answering with some knowledge next time. He threw the ball 6 or 7 times yesterday. Why was Lambert & Davis on the sidelines when passing the ball?

tacklethis...

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on December 11, 2016, 02:16:33 pm
The passes he threw yesterday looked pretty darn good to me. But try answering with some knowledge next time. He threw the ball 6 or 7 times yesterday. Why was Lambert & Davis on the sidelines when passing the ball?

I can't remember, how many did he complete?

bdubyab60

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on December 11, 2016, 02:03:53 pm
I see no reason to get into a deep conversation about football with a guy that probably couldnt start for a pee wee team while in the 10th grade. Have you ever scored a touchdown? Better yet, did you play & start in high school?
Yeah because scoring touchdowns and starting means you know football. Also playing is not required to have knowledge of something. It helps but isn't the end all for knowing the game

AirWarren

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on December 11, 2016, 02:03:53 pm

I don't need to get into a deep conversation with a clown that is riding the coat tail of a kid in hopes he will buy me a set of 22s for my gelopy.

You're a Hermitage person. Wouldn't know good football if it hit you in the face.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on December 11, 2016, 02:16:33 pm

You probably should contact success vision and make an appointment to get your eyes checked. Every pass thrown yesterday was just a prayer, the first one was answered, the other 4, just fell to the ground.

tacklethis...

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 11, 2016, 02:55:05 pm
You probably should contact success vision and make an appointment to get your eyes checked. Every pass thrown yesterday was just a prayer, the first one was answered, the other 4, just fell to the ground.

One two point conversion was complete...to Mt Ida...

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 11, 2016, 02:55:05 pm
You should try contacting them too. One of the prayers was caught then dropped, another was caught they waived off (fake punt). The 2 point conversion could have been caught had the receiver kept running instead of jumping early. On the rest the receivers couldn't get open.. I've seen every game this season. Lambert & Davis usually catch whatever is thrown their way & they do darn good at getting at getting open & creating separation. Lambert is the guy that scored on the reverse against DA, why wasn't he in the game any? He's also the guy that scored a 99 yard TD against Fordyce, why wasn't he in the game? Politics played a roll yesterday & nobody can tell me different.

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: AirWarren on December 11, 2016, 02:42:21 pm
I don't need to get into a deep conversation with a clown that is riding the coat tail of a kid in hopes he will buy me a set of 22s for my gelopy.

You're a Hermitage person. Wouldn't know good football if it hit you in the face.
You know that's getting old don't you?

jsw6f0

If the 2 receivers had been in the game maybe #5 could have threw them a pass instead of our #84 taking the ball from him at the 1 foot line your right should have put the game in the receivers hands.

bdubyab60

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on December 11, 2016, 04:38:05 pm
You should try contacting them too. One of the prayers was caught then dropped, another was caught they waived off (fake punt). The 2 point conversion could have been caught had the receiver kept running instead of jumping early. On the rest the receivers couldn't get open.. I've seen every game this season. Lambert & Davis usually catch whatever is thrown their way & they do darn good at getting at getting open & creating separation. Lambert is the guy that scored on the reverse against DA, why wasn't he in the game any? He's also the guy that scored a 99 yard TD against Fordyce, why wasn't he in the game? Politics played a roll yesterday & nobody can tell me different.
Maybe they did something to warrant them not being on the field, who knows. I do know we have seen a lot of finger pointing and second guessing from you.

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: bdubyab60 on December 11, 2016, 05:29:43 pm
Maybe they did something to warrant them not being on the field, who knows. I do know we have seen a lot of finger pointing and second guessing from you.
Me & only me huh?

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: jsw6f0 on December 11, 2016, 04:44:32 pm
If the 2 receivers had been in the game maybe #5 could have threw them a pass instead of our #84 taking the ball from him at the 1 foot line your right should have put the game in the receivers hands.
Yea that was a great play by the Mt Ida defender. He snatched that TD right out of his hands, the refs snatched the other 5. A picture is floating around the internet of the one that was called a fumble, it clearly shows him down and the ball in the endzone. Hmmm..

tacklethis...

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on December 11, 2016, 05:39:55 pm
Yea that was a great play by the Mt Ida defender. He snatched that TD right out of his hands, the refs snatched the other 5. A picture is floating around the internet of the one that was called a fumble, it clearly shows him down and the ball in the endzone. Hmmm..

Show us the pic!

M.I. D

Quote from: tacklethis... on December 11, 2016, 05:55:00 pm
Show us the pic!

You need to look at the Democrat Gazette. Theres a clear pic of 5 getting the ball taken away by #84 well short of the endzone.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas