• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any stand-out move ins to 3A?

Started by harmonygrove2, December 06, 2016, 10:29:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

harmonygrove2

Harmony Grove, Glenn rose, and bismark? anyone come in to help them out? will they compete? whos your team in the 3A and why? Dont know what to think this year.

FNLsupporter

December 06, 2016, 09:33:02 pm #1 Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 12:08:08 am by FNLsupporter
Bald Knob has an all-conference move in from Heber Springs. However, they lost their starting catcher and 3rd baseman/Pitcher that was all-state to graduation.

RabidWolf

Horatio had the Beasley kid from Foreman move-in. Committed to the Hogs over the summer. I heard Genoa got a Texarkana kid, but haven't verified at all.

The Green Arrow

I know that Manila has one that moved in from some state in the northeast part of the country. He'll contribute right away.

jr17

Obviously Horatio had a good recruiting class. As did BHG I've heard.

BirdsontheBat27

How many new kids did BHG have move in and are playing?

jr17

BirdsontheBat27

fresh_prince

Hammett usually has Junctin City looking pretty good come March.

harmonygrove2

one played football for BHG and the other is baseball only.

harmonygrove2

Quote from: BirdsontheBat27 on December 07, 2016, 07:33:45 pm
Just baseball kids?

one played football for BHG and the other is baseball only.

jr17

Does the football kid play baseball? I still think after everything BHG lost they'll be a little down.

harmonygrove2

Quote from: jr17 on December 08, 2016, 11:38:28 am
Does the football kid play baseball? I still think after everything BHG lost they'll be a little down.
yeah. he played football and also plays baseball. the other kid just plays baseball for them.

Head Lion

Manila returns all 9 starters & a transfer Jr All State pitcher/shortstop from New Jersey. Also a couple dandy freshman of last years Jr District champ team. Riverside & Rivercrest & Walnut Ridge makes the 3A3 much improved overall.

Nomad1324

Quote from: Head Lion on December 08, 2016, 01:50:11 pm
Manila returns all 9 starters & a transfer Jr All State pitcher/shortstop from New Jersey. Also a couple dandy freshman of last years Jr District champ team. Riverside & Rivercrest & Walnut Ridge makes the 3A3 much improved overall.

Wow, seems like the Lions are loaded.

jr17

HL do you know if Manila is coming back to Mayflowers spring break tournament?

Head Lion

Don't think so, schedule showed some classic in St Louis that weekend.

jr17

Head Lion

Quote from: jr17 on December 11, 2016, 04:03:13 pm
Dang it
jr, who are gonna be the top dogs there? The usual powerhouse programs?

jr17

Harding. Junction City will be there. I don't think Smackover is coming back. It will be good I'm sure.

Moose

Quote from: harmonygrove2 on December 06, 2016, 10:29:51 am
Harmony Grove, Glenn rose, and bismark? anyone come in to help them out? will they compete? whos your team in the 3A and why? Dont know what to think this year.

HG should be improved, I know they got a move in that is a solid infielder(junior) and a pretty decent freshman class.  GR has several very good Freshman as well. 

jr17

HG lost everything I thought. Do they bring back a single pitcher?

BirdsontheBat27

Quote from: jr17 on December 28, 2016, 06:04:56 pm
HG lost everything I thought. Do they bring back a single pitcher?
from what I know and could tell they lost at 6-7 starters and all Varsity arms...so if they are much improved they have to have a heck of a recruiting class or some really good "move-ins"

strongandsteady

Prescott got two from Hope. Needed positions also being both pitchers, especially after losing Pipkin, Steed, and McKay

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas