• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Charleston vs. Prescott: FF Meet-Up

Started by WPWells, December 03, 2016, 02:28:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WPWells

Since there will be a lot of people there, I'd like for there to be a halftime meet-up for anyone interested. We will use the same rules we did two years ago - the meet-up will be at halftime at the t-shirt stand of the team that's leading. If the teams are tied then it will be on the home side. Charleston is the home team in this game.

Black and Gold

ChucktownTiger

I'm sending Black and Gold in my place. Halftime traditions, they cant be broken. You kids have fun!!!! GO TIGERS

Lineman

Maybe during the pregame tailgating?  History has proved some folks can be unapproachable at halftime.

adaptedtigerfan

Longfellow

Markadomous

My family will be tailgating. I have 4 boys from 8 months old to 16yrs. My old st will b playing in this game. Any Charleston fan is welcome to join us. Even Fred Bird you are welcome to join us. We will be the family with all the kids running around.

adaptedtigerfan

Markadomous I guess I'm not welcome?   I tried to send you a PM and it said you have me blocked.   

Lineman

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on December 03, 2016, 06:31:11 pm
Markadomous I guess I'm not welcome?   I tried to send you a PM and it said you have me blocked.
Take a hint.

Markadomous

No sir everyone will be welcome adapted. I've never used my pm.

WPWells

Thanks for the offer. I probably won't make it to the tailgate, but I'd still be down to meet you at halftime.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Lineman on December 03, 2016, 05:20:47 pm
Maybe during the pregame tailgating?  History has proved some folks can be unapproachable at halftime.

I know one guy who didn't want to "lose his seat" two years ago. 🙄

adaptedtigerfan

I know a guy that was sick 2 years ago. 🙄

Lineman

I thought you two "hugged" it out & buried the hatchet? 

KOJACK

WPWells

KOJACK

We'll maybe I'll meet up if adapted will be there and buy me some hot chocolate...

adaptedtigerfan

I'll be there bro.   I'll try to bring you some fresh squeezed lemonade as well.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Lineman on December 03, 2016, 07:54:12 pm
I thought you two "hugged" it out & buried the hatchet?

We did. LOL.

Just messing with the guy.

Lineman

Original Turfmonkey

Would love to be there, but gotta work!!!  Adapted can meet for me.

athletic supporter

What about someone who has no ties to either school except for a friend or two from each?

WPWells

adaptedtigerfan

AS only if you are wearing a Tiger hoodie

ChucktownTiger

Whatever you do don't bring your kids if Adapted shows up at the meet and greet. Dudes a little off

adaptedtigerfan

I'll show u off...   meet me @ Katz for lunch..  I'll make you a Lloyd Christmas cocktail. 

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on December 06, 2016, 09:03:14 am
I'll show u off...   meet me @ Katz for lunch..  I'll make you a Lloyd Christmas cocktail.

Some of us have to work Adapted

adaptedtigerfan

gold45

Am I the only one who has always wanted to see if Kojack looks like Kojack?

gold45

GrindTime

GBattack

Showing your age Gold...some of these kids don't know who that is...🙄

gold45

Quote from: GBattack on December 08, 2016, 10:37:11 pm
Showing your age Gold...some of these kids don't know who that is...🙄
Lol.. :D

Ole Man River

In all reality Kojack looks like Mini-Me

papaeagle

Only real concern I have tonight is that Charleston has 5 starters going on both offense and defense. Prescott has only one player going both ways. In a tiring game, I hope Charleston can cope with fatigue and that some 2nd team players can "fill in the gap" when time comes. Will go to the game rooting for Charleston since I have to be in Little Rock for a noon business meeting and will stick around for the cold game. Maybe the zoo will be open? Or better yet, perhaps a movie...  Good luck Charleston.  :-*

Lineman

Quote from: papaeagle on December 10, 2016, 09:06:48 am
Only real concern I have tonight is that Charleston has 5 starters going on both offense and defense. Prescott has only one player going both ways. In a tiring game, I hope Charleston can cope with fatigue and that some 2nd team players can "fill in the gap" when time comes. Will go to the game rooting for Charleston since I have to be in Little Rock for a noon business meeting and will stick around for the cold game. Maybe the zoo will be open? Or better yet, perhaps a movie...  Good luck Charleston.  :-*
Fatigue hasn't been a problem all year, so I don't see it being a problem tonight.

HSFBF

Quote from: Lineman on December 10, 2016, 10:54:27 am
Fatigue hasn't been a problem all year, so I don't see it being a problem tonight.
When a team steamrolls opponents and mercy rules so many teams as C'town did this year and the starters were removed in favor of second team backups, THEN when those starters have to play an entire game then it is likely fatigue could be a factor, especially in a close game.

Prescott will be playing basically 10 new players every time the ball changes hands, giving the other 10 guys a rest. Charleston does not have that luxury in my opinion based on the announced team starters on offense and defense. I am just saying that fresh players at the end of a long, hard fought game is a plus for Prescott. Maybe talent and stamina on Charleston's starters part will endure and perhaps second teamers won't be needed that much.. Just saying, by the 4th quarter we will know. Just hope for a close game without player injuries...  :-\

Lineman

Which part of "fatigue will not be a problem" didn't you understand?

nastynice

When those 10 are resting, they are also cooling off and getting stiff. At this time of year I'd rather keep the boys on the field. All hands on deck.

bearbacker52

dont have a dog n this fight but i hope that the team with most obnoxious fans loose...

Black and Gold

I know people mentioned a pre game meet up, is the halftime one still on?

WPWells

adaptedtigerfan

Black and Gold

fbhound

Quote from: Lineman on December 10, 2016, 10:54:27 am
Do not be surprised... Oh, a homer should be a baseball that clears the fence or an inside the parker.

WPWells

Meet-up at the Charleston t-shirt stand. I'm decked out in STL Cardinals gear

AirWarren

Quote from: Fred Bird on December 10, 2016, 07:55:30 pm
Meet-up at the Charleston t-shirt stand. I'm decked out in STL Cardinals gear

Wish I was there. I would come find you.

The family got stuffed on Texas Roadhouse and came home to watch it.

adaptedtigerfan

It must be further than I thought to get over here.

WPWells

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas