• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Underrated players, boys and girls

Started by Eagle_Mom_2, November 30, 2016, 07:06:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagle_Mom_2

So I've been wondering who are some players who may not have gotten their fair share of playing time yet but are going to be really key players...maybe down the stretch this year or next year? I know our girls have a sophomore or two who really were good players in Jr high last year and haven't got as much playing time in Sr high yet.

bluedemon

Eagle_Mom_2

bluedemon

A while back you gave your conference rankings. Do you want to revise that?  Until you do you have no credibility with me

SackAttack

Are we talking about underrated players or underrated teams

thebigtiger

We have a sophomore that has gotten zero credit all year.  He is a Gamechanger!
Fired up Coach, fired up players and fired up fans
GO TIGERS!

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: bluedemon on November 30, 2016, 09:25:34 pm
A while back you gave your conference rankings. Do you want to revise that?  Until you do you have no credibility with me
I won't revise til district is over. If, at that time, we prove to be less than what I know we have the talent, coaching, and parent support to be, then I will revise. And I will eat crow as they say. Until then, I'll be as steady as oak tree next to a stream in my rankings. Eagles Flyyyyyyyy

Warhawkpa80

Underrated player would be Josh Leggett from MVE. Just doesn't get the minutes to outshine Tipton.

BLUEBLOOD

If they get mentioned on a message board with the reputation of FF, they are no longer underrated!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Warhawkpa80 on November 30, 2016, 09:39:34 pm
Underrated player would be Josh Leggett from MVE. Just doesn't get the minutes to outshine Tipton.
i haven't heard from MVE in a long while, I heard one of their players quit, was it a key player or nah?

BannerMountainMan

Still waiting for an answer^^,  I guess Warhawk is a no show now that Mount Vernon is not a top team

PTplayer

Every team has underrated players in someone's opinion. This question will get answered come state tournament time when those players get to really stand out in a crowd.

HoopMan

Quote from: PTplayer on February 06, 2017, 02:57:35 pm
Every team has underrated players in someone's opinion. This question will get answered come state tournament time when those players get to really stand out in a crowd.

I agree 100%

DukeBlue03

bscinar

Quote from: Daddy eagle on February 08, 2017, 10:32:21 pm
Carlton wsgf is under rated. Nobody gives him credit

No one except you - you proud daddy....

BannerMountainMan

I did talk to Randon the other day at the Kirby/Shirley game and he said that he didn't even think Eagle Mom and Daddy eagle were from Westside and that's 100% truth he said that. Not sure why he made that long trip though.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas