• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TV for Title Game

Started by Wess Moore, November 27, 2016, 03:54:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wess Moore

Fearless Friday/FOX16/Fidelity Local 6 are teaming up again to broadcast all the title games live. You can watch it on CW Arkansas, that's KASN CH38 out of LR. We are working with KNWA/Fox24 in NWA to get the game on up there. I'll let you know if it happens.  6A game begins Saturday at 6:30. Pregame show begins at 6:00.

Wess Moore

Bad news.  Fox24 in NWA will not be able to show the game live.  I'm not going into the details but basically it's very hard to pre-empt network programming.  They will show it tape delayed late Sunday night/early Monday morning.  Set a dvr.

Monday 12/5
12:30a     Special Arkansas State 6A high school football championship: GREENWOOD vs. RUSSELLVILLE (War Memorial stadium- Little Rock)

PiratePride03

Is that just for NWA or are we talking bout state wide? 

Wess Moore

Just got great news! KNWA is going to show the 7A and 6A games live. 

Pr8hd

Wess thanks for sharing the great news. Any idea who will be doing the play by play and color commentary on the broadcasts? I don't think I have seen for sure.  I apologize if this was already posted or discussed elsewhere,

Wess Moore

Quote from: Pr8hd on November 29, 2016, 09:22:12 pm
Wess thanks for sharing the great news. Any idea who will be doing the play by play and color commentary on the broadcasts? I don't think I have seen for sure.  I apologize if this was already posted or discussed elsewhere,

Yall are stuck with me doing play by play.

Brad Bolding and Bryant's Buck James are doing color for 7A.  Mitch Petrus is on the sideline.

Brad Bolding and Benton's Brad Harris are doing color for 6A.  Mitch Petrus is on the sideline.

Brad Bolding and Sylvan Hills Jim Withrow are doing color for 5A.  Fox16 weekend sports anchor Ben Creighton is on the sideline.

We haven't determined everything for the next weekend.

Pr8hd

+1

Sounds good to me. All parties did a great job last year. It will be interesting to hear two coaches perspective on each of the games.   

Deuceswild

cant find coverage online am I missing something? besides paying a $10 monthly fee

itsslim

Nope NFHS network owns the online streaming rights. Greenwood not even streaming the game

Rob Van Winkle

Petrus was a cross between Tommy Boy and Ed Orgeron!!! Loved his enthusiasm!!!

Pr8hd

He's the equivalent of Chris Farley on the sideline...pretty sure he was wearing red and black tonight though as he was eat up with RV bias

Warriors023

Will they be re-showing the game?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas