• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Baitshop

Started by Coach Venny Slocombe, November 25, 2016, 10:13:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coach Venny Slocombe

I want Pepperoni please Bait... ;D

WPWells

Coach Venny Slocombe

WPWells

Yep I just bumped the thread it was on

The Future

Quote from: Fred Bird on November 25, 2016, 10:20:06 pm
Yep I just bumped the thread it was on

I was wonderin why someone posted on that thread haha

Baitshop

*Posted on both relevant threads*

Alright girls, unlike several of the current Greenwood faithful, I am a man of my word. If I were paid all of the Geno's Pizza that I am owed by the "Blinded by the Blue" over the years we would be able to feed all of the children in Ethiopia.

I do have a couple of requirements though, we all have to meet and eat the pizza together and it needs to be on a weeknight.

So, you girls PM each other and work out a date and I will make my way down with some of my burger flipper money and pay for it and let you gloat.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Baitshop on November 26, 2016, 11:10:47 am
*Posted on both relevant threads*

Alright girls, unlike several of the current Greenwood faithful, I am a man of my word. If I were paid all of the Geno's Pizza that I am owed by the "Blinded by the Blue" over the years we would be able to feed all of the children in Ethiopia.

I do have a couple of requirements though, we all have to meet and eat the pizza together and it needs to be on a weeknight.

So, you girls PM each other and work out a date and I will make my way down with some of my burger flipper money and pay for it and let you gloat.
Bait I know you are a man of your word...I never doubted it brother. Just giving you crap is all. You don't owe me a thing...It was enough for you just to acknowledge it...

WPWells

Jeep71

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas