• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Czar Perry one of the best guards in the state?

Started by BirdCall, November 20, 2016, 10:14:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Quote from: BirdCall on May 02, 2017, 05:03:29 pm
Regardless of whatever you say you still can't prove anybody on that team is a better basketball player than Czar we are talking bout the best player not the team and yea they did win by 20.I think it would have been a different story if they didn't get in foul trouble and they really would have won if Charles #2 didn't get kicked off 2 weeks before state.

If's and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas. You can't prove he is either, lol. It's all subjective, I guess they could play a one on one tournament. He's getting his education paid for playing a sport he obviously loves, nothing wrong with that.

Redwolves8526

Both teams got in foul trouble. And are you really arguing for your team over a guy that got kicked off? Lol. I doubt he would have been the difference in a 20 point game. Maybe Jonesboro would have only beaten El Do by 15-18 had he been there.

Yeah, maybe we can't  prove it. But neither can you.

BirdCall

Yes I can say something about a dude that got kicked off he was averaging like 15 points a game I think and was a good defender/rebounder so he would have made a difference in the game for sure. 

ricepig

Quote from: BirdCall on May 03, 2017, 11:49:19 am
Yes I can say something about a dude that got kicked off he was averaging like 15 points a game I think and was a good defender/rebounder so he would have made a difference in the game for sure.

Yeah, probably a 1O point loss instead of 17.

BirdCall

You probably played JV your senior year in high school give it up my guy. You don't know basketball.

ricepig

Quote from: BirdCall on May 03, 2017, 07:27:38 pm
You probably played JV your senior year in high school give it up my guy. You don't know basketball.

And you played in the NBA, on your PlayStation, lol. I know which players had major D-I offers, and which one didn't. I guess the rest of those that don't know basketball have missed the boat, too.

BirdCall

You talking bout offers but we will see who has the better career in college and which one of these players from thet state going to college next year will get to the league.

ricepig

Quote from: BirdCall on May 03, 2017, 08:08:52 pm
You talking bout offers but we will see who has the better career in college and which one of these players from thet state going to college next year will get to the league.

And you are a scout for which NBA team?

Redwolves8526

Quote from: BirdCall on May 03, 2017, 07:27:38 pm

So this is what you resort to when you're wrong huh?

ArkansasSportsFan

Quote from: BirdCall on May 02, 2017, 05:03:29 pm
Regardless of whatever you say you still can't prove anybody on that team is a better basketball player than Czar we are talking bout the best player not the team and yea they did win by 20.I think it would have been a different story if they didn't get in foul trouble and they really would have won if Charles #2 didn't get kicked off 2 weeks before state.

Lol.

Redwolves8526

bleudog

kenrcun

Czar has signed with Northwestern Louisiana.

birddawg1986

That's what I was kinda of thinking must have been academics to have to take the JUCO route, but as we see in the article he is playing D1. Seen the kid play a couple times, and cant believe NO D1 team in the state offered him. I think he is a hidden gem, and will blossom. Good luck to the young man.

BirdCall

Czar had 15 points in just 24 mins against the Texas Longhorns for Northwestern State he looked really comfortable out there like I expected.

Pat Swilling

BirdCall

Does anyone know why Czar hasn't played in the last 5 games for Northwestern State?

bleudog

Former EHS standout commits to Cal State Bakersfield:  CLICK HERE

Former, Coach Jacobs

Quote from: bleudog on March 14, 2019, 11:52:23 am
Former EHS standout commits to Cal State Bakersfield:  CLICK HERE

Rod Barnes still has his hands in Mississippi.

bleudog

bleudog

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas