• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pine Bluff @ Greenwood

Started by High Voltage, November 18, 2016, 10:49:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins?

Pine Bluff
28 (41.8%)
Greenwood
39 (58.2%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Voting closed: November 25, 2016, 10:49:34 pm

bulldogger15

Quote from: High Voltage on November 20, 2016, 12:00:59 pm
You are correct sir! I don't have any connections and don't want any. But more than a few people I guess that are connected and read Fearless Friday have had enough, this should be fun. Now, I'll just sit back and watch. It may or may not happen. As far as the bet, still a chicken ---- I see and still deflecting. But it is pretty coll watching zebra destroy you on here.
Transparency and accountability are simple requests. If ANYONE wants to go further than that, no problem. I am not afraid of anything that has been said and I back everything 100%. Ever heard of something called Pandora's Box?

GO BULLDOGS!!!

zebrafan

November 20, 2016, 12:42:13 pm #51 Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 12:44:29 pm by zebrafan
Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 19, 2016, 10:48:17 pm
+1
Who worries about a second place trophy anyway MillenialZEBRA? If you're not first you're last, right?

And by the way, when the National Anthem is played in the land of the Greenwood Bulldogs, WE: 1. Face the flag 2. Remove our cover/hat 3. Stand at attention with our right hand over the heart.

Make sure you practice what you preach when it comes to CLASS MillenialZEBRA!

Greenwood Bulldogs 34  Pine Bluff Striped Donkeys 21

GO BULLDOGS!!!
Uhhh what are you saying here? Let's keep this about football.

bulldogger15

November 20, 2016, 01:02:11 pm #52 Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 02:50:20 pm by bulldogger15
Quote from: zebrafan on November 20, 2016, 12:42:13 pm
Uhhh what are you saying here? Let's keep this about football.
Having the class and respect to honor our men and women who have served this great nation should not need instructions. If anyone wants to rant and lecture, please start with MillennialZEBRA.

Don't let the shadows of the past darken the doorsteps of the future. I see a Bulldogs victory over the Striped Donkeys in all of our futures, so don't get it twisted.

Get realz...Millennialz...

GO BULLDOGS!!!

High Voltage

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 20, 2016, 12:25:44 pm
Transparency and accountability are simple requests. If ANYONE wants to go further than that, no problem. I am not afraid of anything that has been said and I back everything 100%. Ever heard of something called Pandora's Box?

GO BULLDOGS!!!
Honesty and being straight forward, let's keep everything transparent. I agree 100%. Let's meet and shake hands like true Americans. When and what time?

zebrafan

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 20, 2016, 01:02:11 pm
Having the class and respect to honor our men and women who have served this great nation should not need instructions. If anyone wants to rant and lecture, please start with MillennialZEBRA.

Don't let the shadows of the past darken the doorsteps of the future. I see a Bulldogs victory over the Striped Donkeys in all of our futures, so don't get it twisted.

Get realz...Millenialz...

GO BULLDOGS!!!
Just found it odd you wanted to use the Anthem as a example of having class, which you absolutely should during the anthem...just interesting...but anyway moving on...keep it on ball buddy and I think everything will be fine.

zebrafan

Getting back to the game....going to be PB biggest test yet, our defense must play lights out to win this game! I'm liking what I'm seeing out of the PB offense recently getting very balanced!

itsslim

It's so funny, Greenwood fans talked way more trash before we ended the states 2nd longest winning streak back in 2013, we didn't have a chance then, don't have have one now lol, number 1 streak belongs to none other than Pine Bluff Dollarway, where Simeon played last year..........like I said earlier Greenwood fans type and talk smack better than they play football. Zebras will 3 peat

The Future

Quote from: itsslim on November 20, 2016, 02:24:31 pm
It's so funny, Greenwood fans talked way more trash before we ended the states 2nd longest winning streak back in 2013, we didn't have a chance then, don't have have one now lol, number 1 streak belongs to none other than Pine Bluff Dollarway, where Simeon played last year..........like I said earlier Greenwood fans type and talk smack better than they play football. Zebras will 3 peat

Our streak was 3rd longest at 50. Dollarway is second with 51. Barton has the top spot with 63 wins.

bulldogger15

-1 Bulldogs win this one.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

itsslim

zebradynasty

Quote from: zebrafan on November 20, 2016, 01:19:45 pm
Just found it odd you wanted to use the Anthem as a example of having class, which you absolutely should during the anthem...just interesting...but anyway moving on...keep it on ball buddy and I think everything will be fine.

This guy is unstable! HE was the one that introduced the national anthem into the thread then says I am lecturing him ??? You had the same thought I did WTH does that have to do with the game? Dude plays hide and seek with himself...and loses!

zebradynasty

The key will be our OL and DL if we can run the ball with more than just Blair scrambling that will be a good sign. I've been seeing some improvement by our RB and the OL the last 3 games. DL must get some pressure and must slow down and tackle GW QB (the big one ) when he runs. We are not a blitzing defense so they will just have play gap control and let our LB's clean up. I expect Whaley to have a monster game!

zebrafan

Quote from: zebradynasty on November 20, 2016, 03:20:01 pm
This guy is unstable! HE was the one that introduced the national anthem into the thread then says I am lecturing him ??? You had the same thought I did WTH does that have to do with the game? Dude plays hide and seek with himself...and loses!
+1

bulldogger15

Quote from: zebradynasty on November 20, 2016, 03:28:24 pm
The key will be our OL and DL if we can run the ball with more than just Blair scrambling that will be a good sign. I've been seeing some improvement by our RB and the OL the last 3 games. DL must get some pressure and must slow down and tackle GW QB (the big one ) when he runs. We are not a blitzing defense so they will just have play gap control and let our LB's clean up. I expect Whaley to have a monster game!
Unstable? Your racist rants are about as unstable as you can get Zebrafantasy. You're better than that.

Ask MillennialZEBRA, he's the one that got this rolling. Maybe some of the Pine Bluff fans can arrive early and teach the Greenwood Bulldog fans about being CLASSY. I'd love to see that...

GO BULLDOGS!!!

AT

Is Greenwood streaming this game for free?

zebrafan

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 20, 2016, 04:21:15 pm
Unstable? Your racist rants are about as unstable as you can get Zebrafantasy. You're better than that.

Ask MillennialZEBRA, he's the one that got this rolling. Maybe some of the Pine Bluff fans can arrive early and teach the Greenwood Bulldog fans about being CLASSY. I'd love to see that...

GO BULLDOGS!!!
Guy, he was trash talking (like you do as well)...the thing that got things rolling was your National anthems comment...but like I said we keep it about good old football will be OK!

zebrafan

Now somebody fills us in on the Bulldog defense please? Heard it's pretty good this year.

zebradynasty

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 20, 2016, 04:21:15 pm

GO BULLDOGS!!!

May I present Exhibit A...Dude is crazier than a soup sandwich! He's is the only one calling anyone a racist but his meds are so strong he's not able to see that. Here what I said:

What the L makes you think that you can instruct anyone on proper protocol for fans how to act at a football game? Your post and actions indicate you have no respect for your own team and certainly none for your opponent. You need to join some European soccer league. Heck even go over there fight in the stands, throw rocks at the players, throw bananas and yell racial epithets at players....yeah you would fit in nicely over there. Meanwhile, PB fans will do just fine without your instructions on how to behave at a game!

Never said you were racist just that you act like those fools overseas act at soccer games and that you should join them.

bulldogger15

November 20, 2016, 04:44:01 pm #68 Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 04:59:12 pm by bulldogger15
Quote from: zebradynasty on November 20, 2016, 08:56:39 am
Then I guess this would be Exhibit B, right?

Exhibit B:

"What is racist about what I said? I said you have more in common with the knuckle draggers over in Europe than the people at GW. If that's racist...GET OVER IT!"

The old games don't work anymore Zebrafantasy. No spin, no running. Own it....

GO BULLDOGS!!!

7AFBFAN

Big game Bolding versus Jones. It has been 4 years since Jones won a big game. This one is the state championship for 6A. Will Bolding out coach Jones again?

Sports Guru

PrivateLesson

Quote from: 7AFBFAN on November 20, 2016, 04:47:19 pm
Big game Bolding versus Jones. It has been 4 years since Jones won a big game. This one is the state championship for 6A. Will Bolding out coach Jones again?

I honestly don't know but I do know that both Coaches are some of the best and well respected in the State.   I'm sure this game will promise everything a football fan could possibly want.   I have yet to vote but feel this game could be very close. 

jeffslilbro

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 20, 2016, 11:46:56 am
"big bomb gonna drop on Wednesday. Better be setting when it happens. Thursday at the latest. Stay tuned GW fans! Big news about the Foundation and the DOGPOUND!"

Spoken like a true insider Low Wattage! Funny how you don't know anyone associated with or anything about the Foundation, etc and now you're "leaking" big news about the Foundation and Dogpound. Hmmmmm.... Can't wait....

GO BULLDOGS!!!
who cares!! I am excited about watching a great game. pb good and gwd good or they wouldn't be playing. politics, grown men fighting on a forum,  just talk football or be quite.

7AFBFAN

Quote from: PrivateLesson on November 20, 2016, 05:25:19 pm
I honestly don't know but I do know that both Coaches are some of the best and well respected in the State.   I'm sure this game will promise everything a football fan could possibly want.   I have yet to vote but feel this game could be very close.

Yes they are. I know Jones openly said a couple of years ago he was not happy with the PB loss and vowed it wouldn't happen again. Whatever it is. PB had a great team last year and won with little humility coming from the losing side. I wonder how much that will play into this weeks preparation eve more than GW's vow to get revenge or not let IT happen again. PB has the offense to score plenty to win just not sure how much defense will be played in this game. Would love to see it come down to a long field goal to win. Whoever happens to win should win it all easily at WMS.

PrivateLesson

Quote from: 7AFBFAN on November 20, 2016, 05:36:48 pm
Yes they are. I know Jones openly said a couple of years ago he was not happy with the PB loss and vowed it wouldn't happen again. Whatever it is. PB had a great team last year and won with little humility coming from the losing side. I wonder how much that will play into this weeks preparation eve more than GW's vow to get revenge or not let IT happen again. PB has the offense to score plenty to win just not sure how much defense will be played in this game. Would love to see it come down to a long field goal to win. Whoever happens to win should win it all easily at WMS.

Yes, they should.  It's kind of a shame that kids are being somewhat overshadowed by something other than them and all the hard work both teams have accomplished to get here.  Thanksgiving is upon us and there is always a lot to be thankful for.   Whoever wins it will be hard earned, I'm sure.

zebradynasty

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 20, 2016, 04:44:01 pm
The old games don't work anymore Zebrafantasy. No spin, no running. Own it....

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Please everyone on here knows if I thought you were racist I'd say it! Trust and believe I would own it gladly if I said it!

TheESPNGuy

Going with a Final of Greenwood 24 - Pine Bluff High 28

I think its going to be one of those types of nights over in Western Arkansas. This game should be televised! Would love to see Arkansas do a better job at showcasing high school football games across the state

itsslim

Overdahill

Bulldogger turning me into a Pine Bluff fan. Go PB!

zebradynasty

Quote from: Overdahill on November 20, 2016, 07:37:44 pm

We can always use more members to the Zebra Nation but that dude ain't nobody's fan GW don't claim him!

Pr8hd

Quote from: Almatrackster on November 20, 2016, 04:23:14 pm
Is Greenwood streaming this game for free?
Trackster, no sorry all the freebie streaming is gone by the way side now. 

Pr8hd

Quote from: The Future on November 20, 2016, 02:25:44 pm
Our streak was 3rd longest at 50. Dollarway is second with 51. Barton has the top spot with 63 wins.

Slim, you sure you do talk a lot of s- hit for someone that doesn't know much really and can't get your facts straight. Go back to peddling your website it has a little more value (not to me but someone, I guess)  than anything you ever post.

itsslim

November 20, 2016, 08:52:30 pm #82 Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 08:57:13 pm by itsslim
Lol ok bro zs repeat 2016 that's a fact!!! What greenwood charging to stream? Hey man I'll see u in Greenwood, hope y'all speak this time on the way out......

itsslim

N stop worrying about me, am I bothering u? U just worry about the Zebras come Friday night. Like I said y'all excellent trash talkers we just play ball here in the bluff.

Jeep71

Quote from: itsslim on November 20, 2016, 09:00:16 pm
N stop worrying about me, am I bothering u? U just worry about the Zebras come Friday night. Like I said y'all excellent trash talkers we just play ball here in the bluff.
U ain't gonna be playing in the bluff U gonna be in playing in the Wood

itsslim

For real 😳 dang, oh u got me scared now, oh well I hope it works out for us like it did last time we played in the "wood"

bulldogger15

Quote from: Overdahill on November 20, 2016, 07:37:44 pm
Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

I hope you like your new mascot, the fearful Striped Donkey!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

bulldogger15

Quote from: Pr8hd on November 20, 2016, 08:22:34 pm
Slim, you sure you do talk a lot of s- hit for someone that doesn't know much really and can't get your facts straight. Go back to peddling your website it has a little more value (not to me but someone, I guess)  than anything you ever post.
+1  Looks like Slim just got B**ch-slapped and it wasn't even by me! Nice...

GO BULLDOGS!!!

bulldogger15

Quote from: Jeep71 on November 20, 2016, 09:19:12 pm
U ain't gonna be playing in the bluff U gonna be in playing in the Wood
IN-DA-WOOD!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

itsslim

Lol Congrats 2016 6A State champs PBHS Zebras

urban legend2

No need to get into the unnecessary back and forth...game comes down to who can get more stops. Simple as that. Both teams will have to be able to run the ball as well, particularly PB. Greenwood is favored and they should be. But that's why it will be settled on the field.

AT

Quote from: Pr8hd on November 20, 2016, 08:13:42 pm
Trackster, no sorry all the freebie streaming is gone by the way side now.

Dang, loved getting to see Greenwood stream games for free. Saw some good football games. I hope Alma doesn't go the way of putting a pay wall for it, but I wouldn't be surprised or blame them if they did.

Overdahill

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 20, 2016, 09:41:13 pm

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Ha, The Z's split yours for ya the last two years.

High Voltage

Alot of questions about this game. For Greenwood to win our defense has to keep playing well. They have really come on strong the last few weeks. It will be hard for Pine Bluff to run on Greenwood, and as far as passing that is where Pine Bluff will have to beat us. Our secondary can be suspect at times.
Offensively is a different story. When we can run the ball we can be really good. Our passing game has not looked good for three weeks now. Lot's of dropped passes and some bad passes. I hope CRJ's gets that corrected this week. This IMO will be a great game. It may come down to something as simple as special team play. Greenwood's kicking game is not that good. How good is Pine Bluff's?

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

November 21, 2016, 08:21:43 am #94 Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 08:25:28 am by CARDINAL PRIDE!!!
Quote from: High Voltage on November 21, 2016, 08:05:51 am
Alot of questions about this game. For Greenwood to win our defense has to keep playing well. They have really come on strong the last few weeks. It will be hard for Pine Bluff to run on Greenwood, and as far as passing that is where Pine Bluff will have to beat us. Our secondary can be suspect at times.
Offensively is a different story. When we can run the ball we can be really good. Our passing game has not looked good for three weeks now. Lot's of dropped passes and some bad passes. I hope CRJ's gets that corrected this week. This IMO will be a great game. It may come down to something as simple as special team play. Greenwood's kicking game is not that good. How good is Pine Bluff's?

Pine Bluff has a decent kicking game when needed

Pr8hd

Quote from: Almatrackster on November 21, 2016, 12:30:05 am
Dang, loved getting to see Greenwood stream games for free. Saw some good football games. I hope Alma doesn't go the way of putting a pay wall for it, but I wouldn't be surprised or blame them if they did.

Yeah, it made it nice for sure. I actually watched Alma's live stream this year against GW because we left due to the rain/lightning delays and late start. It was a good web cast, just a little odd with no sound play by play or color commentary. I know some people have not been real happy at times this year paying for it and it having issues. They could not say much when it was free though.

I can see both sides of it as there are definite inherent costs when you are going to far away places like ED or Sheridan. I love going to the games but it's a nice alternative to have when you don't want to endure bad weather and no longer have to sit out in it when you don't have one out there, but have sat thru your fair share in harsh conditions. In GW, they need to expand/improve the seating on both home and visitor sides. If you aren't there by 5:15 or 5:30 on most games, you don't get to sit where you like. IMO, they need seating the size of Alma's home stands as that is a very nice setup.

zebradynasty

November 21, 2016, 09:24:25 am #96 Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 11:18:09 am by zebradynasty
Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 20, 2016, 09:41:13 pm

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Well actually zebras, horses and a donkey are different species but they are related. Judging from the content of your post I am sure you knew that considering all the education you have. ::) 

Overdahill

Quote from: zebradynasty on November 21, 2016, 09:24:25 am
Well actually a zebras, horses and a donkey are different species but they are related. Judging from the content of your post I am sure you knew that considering all the education you have. ::)

He may be closely related to the short form of Donkey ;D

zebradynasty

Quote from: Overdahill on November 21, 2016, 10:57:57 am
He may be closely related to the short form of Donkey ;D

Well he certainly is a species of jackAs ! I am sure the mules and donkeys don't claim him either. Dang GW don't claim him....Man without a country! LOL! ;D ;D

Pr8hd

Is Pine Bluff bringing it's band on Friday? I can't remember if they came in 2013.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas