• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Watson Chapel Wildcats at Wynne YellowJackets --- Semifinals!!!

Started by MDXPHD, November 18, 2016, 09:37:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Yellowcake

Quote from: #1jacketfan on November 25, 2016, 10:22:49 pm
Crickets...every Friday night after the game!

I think everyone is just worn out after the games. I am.

Congrats on the win.

PercussionMan

77....WOW....is that the most Wynne has put up all year??

Grond

Quote from: RedJacket on November 25, 2016, 11:21:41 pm
I want to commend the WC team and coaches. You played hard and never quit. You played with class and took a tough loss with the same class.  Congrats on a great year.

Well said.  ;)

tmycjy

Quote from: PercussionMan on November 26, 2016, 10:47:01 am
77....WOW....is that the most Wynne has put up all year??

Yes it is but we only beat u by 36 point I think are most point win come from Green count tech and nettleton we beat both of them 48-0 

GuvHog

Kudos to the Wynne Yellow jackets on their win Friday night! They have a great offense and have much to be proud of. Good luck against Pulaski Academy.

I'm proud of our home town Wildcats as they were able to score 41 points against Wynne's defense. That's quite an accomplishment and something to be proud of. Congratulations on a good year!

PercussionMan

Quote from: tmycjy on November 27, 2016, 07:34:12 am
Yes it is but we only beat u by 36 point I think are most point win come from Green count tech and nettleton we beat both of them 48-0 

Not my team....was just curious about the high point total.  I hope Wynne can put at least 40-50 on P.A.  They are probably going to have to in order to win it.

ViloniaEaglestoWMS

Quote from: PercussionMan on November 23, 2016, 09:12:33 am
Honest Question:  Is Yellowcake doing drugs with Jimmy1995??  They sure do blow a lot of the same type of smoke.

they're not even good at trolling

ViloniaEaglestoWMS

Quote from: Yellowcake on November 20, 2016, 11:18:44 pm
Not only am I female, I am 7 years old. And yet trolling the average adult Wynne fan is as easy as a walk in the park. But my age and gender does keep me from brawling with ya'll behind the Wynne Sonic. although I bet I could keep it close until your buddies jumped in.

I hope you guys have a nice Thanksgiving "breaking down game film." I don't even know how Wynne practices until the coaches hear from ya'll.

As for me and Thanksgiving, I'll be at the kids table eating jello and turkey cut up into small bites, just hoping my team gets a win against one of the East Conference beasts, so I Can see this "new breed" football ya'll keep talking about.. I will try to find you at the game if we make it. I will look for the guy still  wearing a 1979 letter jacket that he outgrew in 1982.

Go PA. ownership has its privileges.

Insert 10 smiley faces.

yeah this was me

I have to invent troll accounts these days

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas