• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Searcy @ Pine Bluff

Started by zebrafan, November 12, 2016, 01:45:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

zebrafan

A re-match of week 7, sounds like Searcy defense stepped up against LH...thoughts on this 2nd round matchup? I'll take the Z's by 21

Zebrafan4life

I second that. As long as they play Zebra football we will make it happen.

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

I got the Z's by 35 clock will be running in the 3rd quarter

itsslim

November 13, 2016, 07:56:22 pm #3 Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 08:04:04 pm by itsslim
Why y'all even start this thread, I'm ready to go to greenwood the day after thanksgiving then go watch the zebra basketball team play live on ESPN that Saturday in Bentonville!! Gonna be a fun weekend!!!

zebrafan

Quote from: itsslim on November 13, 2016, 07:56:22 pm
Why y'all even start this thread, I'm ready to go to greenwood the day after thanksgiving then go watch the zebra basketball team play live on ESPN that Saturday in Bentonville!! Gonna be a fun weekend!!!
ESPN?? Awesome!

2000ZEBRA

ZEBRAS will be more focused than ever this game because they know what's instake, ZEBRAS BY 30 #48 WITH 3 SACKS

zebrafan

Quote from: 2000ZEBRA on November 13, 2016, 10:02:29 pm
ZEBRAS will be more focused than ever this game because they know what's instake, ZEBRAS BY 30 #48 WITH 3 SACKS
#48 is going be a really good DE....good 10th grade class!

itsslim

ESPN yes #48 Jamal footes that's Jermaine Bates son if y'all know him. He a beast, D1 size already

zebradynasty

Quote from: zebrafan on November 13, 2016, 11:59:15 pm
#48 is going be a really good DE....good 10th grade class!

I didn't know he was a 10th grader! Has a good motor as he get stronger he'll be a force. Reminds me of the Montgomery kid we had a few years back.

Wildcat Football

Z's should take care of business this Friday.  Don't look ahead towards GW and stay focused on the task at hand.  Too much speed, should be quick strikes early and often.

zebradynasty

I hate playing teams that we faced once in the regular season. However, Searcy does have a passing game and our secondary needs the work. I expect our QB to have a good game being able to rest him the last game of the regular season and the first round he should be 100% and ready to go! Seen some signs of our running game getting better so I hope to see if that continues.

itsslim

November 14, 2016, 12:10:15 pm #11 Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 03:34:48 pm by itsslim
Everyone has been knocking the secondary, but they do have 14 interceptions on the season in only 9 games. Although one of those was by LB Keshawn Whaley. They have got better as the season went along. 14 interceptions on a season is good on any level of football. I'm ready for thanksgiving n NWA next week/end

zebrafan

Quote from: zebradynasty on November 14, 2016, 09:34:18 am
I didn't know he was a 10th grader! Has a good motor as he get stronger he'll be a force. Reminds me of the Montgomery kid we had a few years back.
Great call, little bit of Cameron Jackson as well!

urban legend2

PB should win comfortably, but it's games like this that remind me of what has happened a few times before when the Z's looked ahead in the postseason only to get beat by a team they blasted during the regular season. (Beat Chapel 48-0 in regular season, lost to them 18-15 in 2nd round in 2008...beat Texarkana by 16 or so in the regular season, lost 42-28 in the 2nd round in 2011). Sole focus should be on Searcy because they did have some success at times in the first of in that first meeting.

itsslim

Yea I remember both of those games, But I'm confident Bolding remembers those games as well. No let down this week, the teams only focus will be on Searcy. The fans are looking forward to Greenwood, but Bolding will have this team ready for Searcy Friday

zebradynasty

Quote from: itsslim on November 14, 2016, 12:10:15 pm
Everyone has been knocking the secondary, but they do have 14 interceptions on the season in only 9 games. Although one of those was by LB Keshawn Whaley. They have got better as the season went along. 14 interceptions on a season is good on any level of football. I'm ready for thanksgiving n NWA next week/end

Actually I like this secondary. Their cover skills are pretty good considering we only had 1 returning starter I think. I was just saying we need the work because the last few games we have not faced a team with a decent passing game. Need to be pressed in order to get better.

zebradynasty

Quote from: zebrafan on November 14, 2016, 03:14:51 pm
Great call, little bit of Cameron Jackson as well!

Jackson had a great motor too but this kid will be much bigger than either Montgomery or Jackson!

itsslim

Quote from: zebradynasty on November 14, 2016, 04:01:23 pm
Actually I like this secondary. Their cover skills are pretty good considering we only had 1 returning starter I think. I was just saying we need the work because the last few games we have not faced a team with a decent passing game. Need to be pressed in order to get better.

yea I agree, both Searcy and Greenwood have potent passing games, yes just one starter returned from last year, and he is the only senior in the secondary this season, so next season's secondary should be even better!!

zebrafan

Quote from: zebradynasty on November 14, 2016, 04:03:13 pm
Jackson had a great motor too but this kid will be much bigger than either Montgomery or Jackson!
I expect him and a couple of other sophomores to really beef up this offseason.

2000ZEBRA

With Greenwood playing in the weaker side of the 6A the ZEBRAS should will bring a different game and win by 7

bulldogger15

Quote from: 2000ZEBRA on November 14, 2016, 11:20:12 pm
With Greenwood playing in the weaker side of the 6A the ZEBRAS should will bring a different game and win by 7
Looks like the rest of 6A is weak compared to Greenwood. The Bulldogs are the only 10-0 team in 6A and ranked #1 right? Talk about a lack of respect. Russellville is a solid team as well and definitely not WEAK.

We'll see who's weak soon enough MillenialZebra.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 15, 2016, 10:30:42 am
Looks like the rest of 6A is weak compared to Greenwood. The Bulldogs are the only 10-0 team in 6A and ranked #1 right? Talk about a lack of respect. Russellville is a solid team as well and definitely not WEAK.

We'll see who's weak soon enough MillenialZebra.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

It could be said that Russellville would lose more than one game in the east conference they could fall to West Memphis this Friday

ricepig

Quote from: CARDINAL PRIDE!!! on November 15, 2016, 11:08:32 am
It could be said that Russellville would lose more than one game in the east conference they could fall to West Memphis this Friday

The great thing about this, is we get to find out on Friday night's, no need for coulda's, lol.

bulldogger15

Quote from: ricepig on November 15, 2016, 11:19:39 am
The great thing about this, is we get to find out on Friday night's, no need for coulda's, lol.
+1 The PB Zebra faithful are gonna need a whole lotta cheese to go with that WHINE.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

zebrafan

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 15, 2016, 03:47:44 pm
+1 The PB Zebra faithful are gonna need a whole lotta cheese to go with that WHINE.

GO BULLDOGS!!!
Settle down top dog....it's gonna be a good game, two great programs!

2000ZEBRA

Yea it's gonna be a good game but our boys are focused on SEARCY this week. GREENWOOD better focus on ELDORADO cause I heard they got 4 players that was injured coming back and they are studds

Wildcat Football

Just heard ED has been practicing really well with returners and confidence is sky high...hoping for a great game.  GW will have to make some mistakes along the way, hopefully the bye week will offer some out-of-synch moments, de ja vu 2014!  WE will see how good GW O-Line is against ED D-Line.  I know they took care of Cyclones, but hard to beat a team twice if those teams meet up again.  Game day, it gets real interesting after these quarterfinal games, gents!

protegewill

Quote from: 2000ZEBRA on November 14, 2016, 11:20:12 pm

I agree Z's win a close game, I would be hard pressed to call the 6A West weak. The West has 3 teams (GW, LH and Russ) to win 5 conference games while the East only had 2 (PB and Jonesboro). At the start of the season it was hard to really pick a top team in the East besides PB since the only team in the East to beat them recently was WM. The West shaped up pretty much like I expected with GW beating everybody. RV suprised me with how good they were and El Dorado fell off a bit. They appear to be a year or two away before they seriously challenging GW and Benton again.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas