• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lake Hamilton at Greenwood (1st one)

Started by bulldogger15, October 30, 2016, 09:28:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bulldogger15

Nice win against a weak team last week.

Greenwood 59   Lake Hamilton 28

10-0 and outright conference champs!!!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

The Future

42-21 Greenwood

Lake Hamilton will come to play and I believe will have the ability to score on Greenwood some. Early on they might get a punch in as we get warmed up. Then once the Dogs get rolling, they won't be stopped. Then maybe a late TD or two by the Wolves.

Coach Venny Slocombe

6ASOUTHPURPLECAT

I think GW takes this one. But one thing LH will do if GW doesn't take care of business, and that's eat up clock. They are a 3 yards and cloud of rubber pellets. That was Eldo's issue with them, couldn't get them off the field and let them convert way too many 3rd downs. Unless GW forces them to go 3 and out on several drives, then LH will keep it close and low scoring. I have noticed a good running team can move the ball on GW, and that is what LH is.

Wildcat Football

Quote from: 6ASOUTHPURPLECAT on October 31, 2016, 11:23:10 pm
I think GW takes this one. But one thing LH will do if GW doesn't take care of business, and that's eat up clock. They are a 3 yards and cloud of rubber pellets. That was Eldo's issue with them, couldn't get them off the field and let them convert way too many 3rd downs. Unless GW forces them to go 3 and out on several drives, then LH will keep it close and low scoring. I have noticed a good running team can move the ball on GW, and that is what LH is.
I agree, this game's final score will surprise some people...give LH Wolves respect, they are playing for a conf championship in week #10.

Pr8hd

GW normally doesn't have problems with ball control/ ToP type teams. I think they have had more issues with running teams with a home run hitter like #4 from Benton getting into the second level and Russellville's TE getting open down the middle. GW is actually pretty solid in the box defensively IMO. LH best score though, not just eat clock. Otherwise, GW can score in a hurry in waves at times. When that happens, that style works against the opposition. It's cliche and a given in most all games, but they can't turn the ball over either. You can't give GW freebies and expect to stay in the game.   

IAFLAR7

Assuming GW is focused, they'll have no trouble. Yeah, LH is feeling good about themselves.
I think they do a good job with their play calling (despite their offense) and defensively, they tackle real well & don't give up a lot of extra yards. But let's be honest, for those that did not see the Benton game against LH, Benton did everything they possibly could to lose that game and still almost won. Benton had over 500 yards offense to like 235 for LH. I just don't see GW being as careless as Benton was - they rarely are.

GW 42 LH 7

Pr8hd

November 04, 2016, 09:40:09 pm #7 Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 09:49:52 pm by Pr8hd
Quote from: IAFLAR7 on November 01, 2016, 10:40:18 am
Assuming GW is focused, they'll have no trouble. Yeah, LH is feeling good about themselves.
I just don't see GW being as careless as Benton was - they rarely are.

GW 42 LH 7

+1

Pretty spot on with the analysis and the score prediction.

LH has a nice team, but too one dimensional offensively. They could give someone a hard time, but would say they likely won't go past second round unless they catch someone napping like they did Benton and get a few gifts. Russellville and Benton far more complete teams in the West.

rona

Quote from: Pr8hd on November 04, 2016, 09:40:09 pm
+1

Pretty spot on with the analysis and the score prediction.

LH has a nice team, but too one dimensional offensively. They could give someone a hard time, but would say they likely won't go past second round unless they catch someone napping like they did Benton and get a few gifts. Russellville and Benton far more complete teams in the West.

+1

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas