• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NEA -3A/4A Pre Season poll (Boys)

Started by NEA Razorback olfan, October 29, 2016, 06:47:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

biglion1985

I agree ISU there was some horrible calls in that game but hey best of luck to the colts on the rest of the season

ISU7

Quote from: biglion1985 on December 18, 2016, 07:28:24 pm
I agree ISU there was some horrible calls in that game but hey best of luck to the colts on the rest of the season
Thanks same to the Lions.

RedWolf275

Riverside boys beat Rivercrest 59-48

NEark tigers

Boy, I sure miss the Bulldog Nation in this conference.........

Radiotalker

NEA Razorback olfan

Radiotalker

Big two weeks for the Noles

Gosnell
Westside
Riverside
Manila

RedWolf275

This mixed conference is extremely tough on the boys side.

ISU7

Looking like the Colts may finished the regular season with only two wins and still probably make regionals Smh.

RedWolf275

January 09, 2017, 08:30:52 pm #59 Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 08:37:24 pm by RedWolf275
Riverside boys beat Trumann by 18 tonight. Gavin Stone with 42.

TheSpecial

Quote from: RedWolf275 on January 09, 2017, 08:30:52 pm
Riverside boys beat Trumann by 18 tonight. Gavin Stone with 42.
This kid is putting on shows.

BoxNOne

If teams don't double team him, he can explode for big numbers.

NEA Razorback olfan

Riverside at Brookland-
How big a game will Stone have tonight?

Jr boys
Riverside 24
Brookland 42
Final

NEA Razorback olfan

NEA Razorback olfan

NEA Razorback olfan

Riverside looked really good tonight, I believe they will do well in 3A State

BoxNOne

Olfan, the Rebels for sure played well tonight. They are a dangerous team when the get it going!

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: BoxNOne on January 10, 2017, 09:28:13 pm
Olfan, the Rebels for sure played well tonight. They are a dangerous team when the get it going!

Box, As a Brookland fan it was tough to watch , as a basketball fan I was impressed , chemistry and exicution was spot on. Gavin was impressive but the Rebels have scoring options all over the floor.

BoxNOne

Stone didn't look to score as much tonight as I have seen him, but he still had around 20 with 8-10 assist. He is a really good player.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: BoxNOne on January 10, 2017, 09:41:58 pm
Stone didn't look to score as much tonight as I have seen him, but he still had around 20 with 8-10 assist. He is a really good player.

Yes he is, he distributed the ball well , 5 players are harder to stop than 1 or 2

zebra73

If he doesn't do it? Sain or Austin will. They all play well together. Milligan is good also. Don't know the 5th?

Head Lion

Manila over Westside, Riverside over Brookland, Osceola over Gosnell & Rivercrest over Trumann. Clean sweep by the 3A3, waiting on our dates with Hoxie, Piggott, Corning & Walnut Ridge.✌🏿

RedWolf275

Lion, those four matchups will be ugly.

BoxNOne

Great job by the 3a-3 last night. At least three of these were road wins. Didn't see the Rivercrest score in the paper.

bluegrassboy75

Quote from: BoxNOne on January 11, 2017, 07:47:39 am
Great job by the 3a-3 last night. At least three of these were road wins. Didn't see the Rivercrest score in the paper.

Wasn't in the paper.  I was on the Tubetown broadcast last night of the game.  Rivercrest had some nice pressure D that caused many Wildcat turnovers that led to their 2nd win of the season.  I think once they get some confidence, they have a decent team.  One area the Colts need to work on is free throw shooting.  They ended up 10/29 (34%) last night. 

In my opinion, Trumann needs to settle down and run an offense.  They hit some shots, but they seem to be rushing down and not looking for an open man most of the time.

OB11

Quote from: bluegrassboy75 on January 11, 2017, 08:58:49 am
Wasn't in the paper.  I was on the Tubetown broadcast last night of the game.  Rivercrest had some nice pressure D that caused many Wildcat turnovers that led to their 2nd win of the season.  I think once they get some confidence, they have a decent team.  One area the Colts need to work on is free throw shooting. They ended up 10/29 (34%) last night. 

In my opinion, Trumann needs to settle down and run an offense.  They hit some shots, but they seem to be rushing down and not looking for an open man most of the time.

That has been their issue forever and always.  I can't ever remember Rivercrest having a "good" free throw shooting team. 

NEA Razorback olfan

Baller_34

ISU7

Crest is averaging right around 50 pts a game.  They don't seem to have a player with that take over killer type instinct.  Free three shooting is HORRIBLE. I don't believe they even practice on shooting free throws. Most everybody these days are dunkers or three point shooters.  Free throws wins games especially close ones.

ISU7

Riverside 79
Manila      74

Osceola  62
JB Westside 59

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Baller_34 on January 13, 2017, 09:09:53 pm
Wow!! Really?? How'd that happen?

Brookland's
Braxton Haff 28 pts
Dalon Ford 16 pts
David Ballard 14pts

NEA Razorback olfan

NEA Razorback olfan

biglion1985

Wow I didn't see that coming but regardless congrats to the junior bearcats

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: biglion1985 on January 17, 2017, 07:35:44 pm
Wow I didn't see that coming but regardless congrats to the junior bearcats

Thank you, Manila has a lot of talent coming up

biglion1985

Oh yeah no doubt the big kid in the middle if he could tweek a few things he should be awesome

BoxNOne

NEA Razorback olfan

Missco

Gosnell beat Riverside tonight 64 to 61 at Lake City.

ISU7

Crest beat Harrisburg in ot
I didn't get a score.. 8)

bootlegger

Missco

Good win for the Colts. I watched them on TV the other night against Truman. They looked better than earlier in the year.

NEA Razorback olfan

January 20, 2017, 11:28:22 pm #92 Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 11:35:54 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on January 20, 2017, 09:23:27 pm
Trumann 54
Brookland 64
F

Boys played extreamly hard for Mystic Striker tonight.
Great to sweep Trumann in 7th, Jr., and Sr.  >:(
As our girls swept Trumann last night. >:(

RedWolf275

Halftime Westside over Riverside 30-23
Westside red hot on 3's

bootlegger

Head Lion

Manila & Trumann tied at 31 at half.

bootlegger

Gosnell won 66 to 59.free throws cost Rivercrest again!

RedWolf275

Westside over Riverside 72-54
8 point game going to 4th but Westside dominated 4th.

Head Lion

Manila 71-57 over Trumann, Jr Lions win by 18.

NEA Razorback olfan

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas