• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LAMAR WARRIORS WILL BE A CONTENDER!

Started by Hitman Warrior23, September 30, 2016, 09:33:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTruth2010

Well until then, we still beat you by a pretty solid margin.  77-58. I get it you didn't have all your players, bla bla bla.

TheTruth2010

Can't wait until Paris takes y'all out on the 13th.

BigMan15

BigMan15

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on January 04, 2017, 10:41:34 am
Can't wait until Paris takes y'all out on the 13th.
Try not to let Perryville get yall again!!!

The Dynasty

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on January 04, 2017, 10:35:26 am
Well until then, we still beat you by a pretty solid margin.  77-58. I get it you didn't have all your players, bla bla bla.

You are too easy. Baited you right into that one. Congrats on beating 3/5's of our starters as well as the first 3 off the bench!!!!

4-0 last year against the Warriors..... That's all....

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: BigMan15 on January 04, 2017, 10:49:32 am
Try not to let Perryville get yall again!!!

No doubt I cant remember I think Lamar had maybe a 14sh  point lead with under 4 minutes then the French kid put on a CLINIC, we/Lamar  played out of control down the stretch. Just a GREAT learning experience early in the season.  Last night Lamar tried to do the same thing  just  was able to pull it out.  Gotta hold onto leads better!  We gotta good Coach, just don't have much depth (especially now) Beeman stepped up big time lastnight.

TheTruth2010

Quote from: The Dynasty on January 04, 2017, 11:19:24 am
You are too easy. Baited you right into that one. Congrats on beating 3/5's of our starters as well as the first 3 off the bench!!!!

4-0 last year against the Warriors..... That's all....
Last year 👏🏻  This year it's 1-0 Lamar. Regardless of who played. You guys almost lost to Scranton. 😂 Oh wait, again didn't have all of yalls players. I forgot. As for the perryville game yea we lost, So what? Since we lost that one game that means Charleston can beat us? Paris beat that same perryville team by 20 and we beat Paris At Paris. Any team can have an off night and lose.

The Dynasty

Almost doesn't matter. Maybe you will still be flapping those comes come Regional time when these two teams matchup.

TheTruth2010

The Dynasty

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on January 04, 2017, 12:26:53 pm
Oh but last year does matter?

When you are talking true contenders absolutely last year matters. Especially when the team that went to the finals is better than they were. That would be Charleston in case you were wondering. 

TheTruth2010

Dang, someone tell the Broncos and panthers that last year still matters.

Hitman Warrior23

January 04, 2017, 03:27:07 pm #111 Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 04:06:55 pm by Hitman Warrior23
Quote from: The Dynasty on January 04, 2017, 01:25:38 pm
When you are talking true contenders absolutely last year matters. Especially when the team that went to the finals is better than they were. That would be Charleston in case you were wondering.

Last year matters In your case but not in Lamars as you know coach, were not the same team.

But I see your point as far as Ctown is concerned.

frederick lee

THE ABSOLUTE LAST THING CHARLESTON WANT TO SEE IS LAMAR AS A 4 SEED.. Say what ever you want you don't want that problem....

The Dynasty

Quote from: frederick lee on January 05, 2017, 12:34:01 am
THE ABSOLUTE LAST THING CHARLESTON WANT TO SEE IS LAMAR AS A 4 SEED.. Say what ever you want you don't want that problem....

How in the world would Lamar be a 4 seed with the most dominant player in 3A?

Redwolves8526

frederick lee

Quote from: The Dynasty on January 05, 2017, 08:28:45 am
Lol!!!!!

Charleston is so worried about chasing records and talking about kids they have forgotten Lamar beat them like a drum. So if Lamar sucks Charleston is pitiful.. Charleston barely beat Cedarville lost to Bonneville.... Winning state PLEASE..
KEEP WORKING ON CHASING THAT RECORD😉🏀

Hitman Warrior23

The Dynasty

Quote from: frederick lee on January 05, 2017, 09:40:54 am
Charleston is so worried about chasing records and talking about kids they have forgotten Lamar beat them like a drum. So if Lamar sucks Charleston is pitiful.. Charleston barely beat Cedarville lost to Bonneville.... Winning state PLEASE..

You have no clue Fred. You won't want any of the Tigers now that the football boys are back. Typical Lamar though.... hanging their hat on a victory where 5 of the Tigers top 9 players were in the stands and not on the court.

Please tell me more about the loss to Dardanelle when you had your whole team.

Hitman Warrior23

Man oh Man this is getting fierce!  Ha Lamar had a bad with Dardenelle game like Ctown did with Cedarville.  Just happens but good luck everyone with their season!   

frederick lee

I have no clue is funny.. Cedarville I'll say it again Cedarville, Dynasty your pumping Charleston up for a losing cause. Heading is LAMAR WARRIORS WILL BE A CONTENDER!!!! And again LAMAR WARRIORS IS A SERIOUS CONTENDER. LIKE I SAID EARLIER YALL ARE BETTER OFF CHASING THAT RECORD.....

The Dynasty

Quote from: frederick lee on January 05, 2017, 10:16:15 am
I have no clue is funny.. Cedarville I'll say it again Cedarville, Dynasty your pumping Charleston up for a losing cause. Heading is LAMAR WARRIORS WILL BE A CONTENDER!!!! And again LAMAR WARRIORS IS A SERIOUS CONTENDER. LIKE I SAID EARLIER YALL ARE BETTER OFF CHASING THAT RECORD.....

Not pumping them up, just stating facts. I'm sure you remember Fenner's first quarter in your building last season. He torched you boys for 26 in one quarter alone!!!!

frederick lee

The past is good place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there... Let me help you out. work on playing as a team and not chasing records lol. You think the other guys on the team care if fenner get a record no they want to win games. Y'all are dividing your on team and don't even know it. BUT HEY THIS IS YOUR FREE CONSULTATION...(DYNASTY)

BigMan15

We are chasing a RING this year! Records just come along with it! BTW whats is Lamars best win this year! PARIS!! HAHA play somebody then come tell us how to run our program! As for the past I made this highlight just for you to show you the best player in 3A and what that looks like. ENJOY!  http://www.hudl.com/video/3/6808833/586e7fe5c124dd1a60e754a6

TheTruth2010

I guess our best win is Paris. A team that will beat Charleston in about a week.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: The Dynasty on January 05, 2017, 10:22:25 am
Not pumping them up, just stating facts. I'm sure you remember Fenner's first quarter in your building last season. He torched you boys for 26 in one quarter alone!!!!

Again different team at Lamar! But ill say this and have said it, (he is impressive)

BigMan15

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on January 05, 2017, 11:56:11 am
I guess our best win is Paris. A team that will beat Charleston in about a week.
Soon we will see!! Infact Ill be the first to say that if Charleston loses to Paris, Lamar is a Top 3 Team in 3A!

smallybells

Quote from: BigMan15 on January 05, 2017, 11:23:31 am
We are chasing a RING this year! Records just come along with it! BTW whats is Lamars best win this year! PARIS!! HAHA play somebody then come tell us how to run our program! As for the past I made this highlight just for you to show you the best player in 3A and what that looks like. ENJOY!  http://www.hudl.com/video/3/6808833/586e7fe5c124dd1a60e754a6

CoolBreeze

Quote from: frederick lee on January 05, 2017, 09:40:54 am
I seem to remember that a few years ago Harding Academy started its season 5-5 and lost to some weak teams but remained No. 1 all that time. Why was that? Because everyone knew that, when the footballers joined the basketball team, things would change. they lost their 2nd game with the full team, but never lost again. Beat ECS for the state championship.

Losses which occur prior to having the full team playing and acclimated have no bearing on the quality of the team come tournament time.

Incidentally, the reason HA played so many games without their full team was that they went to WMS that year, too. As Charleston did this year.

BigMan15

RTF

Chuck stands a chance of not even making it to state this year.....

BigMan15

smallybells

Quote from: BigMan15 on January 05, 2017, 12:52:41 pm
Jealously is a dangerous thing...be careful!

Oh there is no jealousy here, I wish your son the best. What you are doing on the other hand, is comical to borderline cringe material. It is what I, and several other people on here have tried to tell you from time to time but it doesn't sink in. If you're kid is something special other people will take notice, as they have. I have a kid that is pretty salty in summer ball but I wouldn't dare get on the circuit's message boards or any other board for that matter and start beating my chest, nor would my child want me too. The internet is a place you can express what you want, so by all means if you want to continue create and hijack threads for the purpose of self gloating, then go right ahead. The only problem is when you receive the expected backlash, you write it off as "jealousy" or "hating" on the accomplishments of your kid, when in fact it is directly related to your actions on here that draws the negativity.

BigMan15

Sure!!!! Your right! I shouldnt post on here that my son is going to break any records or when he has a big game! Im super glad that hes almost done so I dont have to hear anymore BS from people like you. Same reason why we prolly wont be in Arkansas very much longer!

smallybells

Quote from: BigMan15 on January 05, 2017, 01:18:28 pm
Sure!!!! Your right! I shouldnt post on here that my son is going to break any records or when he has a big game! Im super glad that hes almost done so I dont have to hear anymore BS from people like you. Same reason why we prolly wont be in Arkansas very much longer!

Lol, I rest my case. Good luck on your endeavors, if he happens to go to the next level a lot people on those message boards will more than likely have the same reaction to subjective, self centered material, it's just how it goes  :(

BigMan15

Hitman Warrior23

RTF

So Bigman can't take the heat and he says "prolly won't be in Arkansas much longer." There you go... blame your problems on 3 million people.... lol

frederick lee

Fenner will play college ball some where, I've talk with several coaches about the kid.
When I see him I will pass on the info about the colleges. And for what it worth I think the kid is a good kid and really good ball player. The site isn't to bash people I'm a competitor and I like for you to know I'm a competitor as an adult. I like talking about the teams and basketball, I also get caught up sometime.  So as we go forward lets keep the kids names off of negative post because in the end I'm all about ALL KIDS.. NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING PROUD OF YOUR KID!!!!🏀👋🏿

BigMan15

Quote from: frederick lee on January 05, 2017, 06:49:02 pm
Fenner will play college ball some where, I've talk with several coaches about the kid.
When I see him I will pass on the info about the colleges. And for what it worth I think the kid is a good kid and really good ball player. The site isn't to bash people I'm a competitor and I like for you to know I'm a competitor as an adult. I like talking about the teams and basketball, I also get caught up sometime.  So as we go forward lets keep the kids names off of negative post because in the end I'm all about ALL KIDS.. NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING PROUD OF YOUR KID!!!!🏀👋🏿
Thank You

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: frederick lee on January 05, 2017, 06:49:02 pm

EXACTLY!!

TheTruth2010

Is the game against Two Rivers still on for tonight?

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on January 06, 2017, 12:49:42 pm
Is the game against Two Rivers still on for tonight?
''

Postponed until the 21st

AlumniLights

Lamar is always a "contender." Even more so when the tigers were considered down, back in 2007, and even 2006 when they had Stormes and McCarley. Choked it up come district, eek by in regional's and underachieve in the state tourney. But hey, as the great Christopher Walken once said, "the past is past, the future is now." Good luck to both teams. 

TheTruth2010

Team they lost to also ended up winning state.

HorseFeathers

I'm confused....How is winning a district tournament considered choking? Lamar won it in 2007 I'll give ya region and state.....but They weren't in Charleston's district for the 2006 tournament..

The Dynasty

Quote from: frederick lee on January 05, 2017, 10:59:02 am
The past is good place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there... Let me help you out. work on playing as a team and not chasing records lol. You think the other guys on the team care if fenner get a record no they want to win games. Y'all are dividing your on team and don't even know it. BUT HEY THIS IS YOUR FREE CONSULTATION...(DYNASTY)

See at Lamar this stuff would cause problems and that's why you assume it does here. Trust me, the kids are all on the same page and know that getting that record and winning really go hand in hand.

AlumniLights

Quote from: HorseFeathers on January 07, 2017, 10:52:12 am
I'm confused....How is winning a district tournament considered choking? Lamar won it in 2007 I'll give ya region and state.....but They weren't in Charleston's district for the 2006 tournament..

My apologies, I meant in 2007, they lost to a 4 seed I believe in the regional tournament at Charleston. Eureka Springs if i'm not mistaken. Maybe I should lay off the trash talk. My memory is not as good as yours HF. And I was even playing during those times. I believe your Alma Mater knocked us out of the district tourney at Lamar in 2007.

TheTruth2010

Nope, wrong. Lamar beat Eureka springs 50-36

The Dynasty

Quote from: AlumniLights on January 09, 2017, 12:30:04 pm
My apologies, I meant in 2007, they lost to a 4 seed I believe in the regional tournament at Charleston. Eureka Springs if i'm not mistaken. Maybe I should lay off the trash talk. My memory is not as good as yours HF. And I was even playing during those times. I believe your Alma Mater knocked us out of the district tourney at Lamar in 2007.

If I'm not mistaken Lamar was 20-1 going into the semis of Regional and ended up losing 3 in a row:

Semis to Pea Ridge 55-54
3rd Place game to West Fork 56-47
1st Round of State to Riverview 63-47

Only 3 teams had played them within 10 points until then.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas