• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pinkel to resign.

Started by AirWarren, November 13, 2015, 08:14:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

beach bum

November 13, 2015, 08:16:32 pm #1 Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 08:25:28 pm by beach bum
Really? Wow, just a year after 2 SEC East titles. It's the Wild West up there in Columbia. Thank you Missouri for being our cross division yearly opponent  ;D

AirWarren

I forgot he was diagnosed with Lymphoma. Hope his health is ok. Says he had a PET scan in October.

beach bum

Quote from: AirWarren on November 13, 2015, 08:26:40 pm
I forgot he was diagnosed with Lymphoma. Hope his health is ok. Says he had a PET scan in October.

Wow, that is a serious deal. That's one of those things where he could get past it and be fine or take a turn for the worst fast. Luckily, he will have great care. I hate to see him go under those circumstances.

ricepig

Quote from: beach bum on November 13, 2015, 08:29:09 pm
Quote from: AirWarren on November 13, 2015, 08:26:40 pm

Wow, that is a serious deal. That's one of those things where he could get past it and be fine or take a turn for the worst fast. Luckily, he will have great care. I hate to see him go under those circumstances.

He's known since May, but decided about 10 days ago to resign after the season. The timing doesn't look good, but it's best for his health.

Lions84

He health has taken a turn for the worse.  Prayers sent.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas