• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official post your 2015 Razorback season record thread.

Started by ricepig, August 21, 2015, 01:32:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Quote from: AirWarren on September 14, 2015, 07:01:26 am
This was my daughters first game. Hate she had to see us lose. She was doing the hog call and having a great time. She is following the tradition, my first razorback game my folks took me to in LR, we lost ha.

HOWEVER, when your kid grabs you hand as we walk toward our vehicle and says, dad, we can't win them all but at least we had a great time! Still stings but that helps!

Yeah, the innocence of youth, glad she had a great time anyway. They soon switch to their game/phone/Xbox, while you rerun every play for the next week, haha.

AirWarren

Moonshiner

I didn't think we looked all that great against UTEP.   This past weekend, to me, seemed like one of those weeks where there are potential upsets (Auburn, Missouri etc..)all over the board.   They were just fortunate enough to overcome it.  Arkansas NEVER does. 
Either our offensive line is overrated or they under achieved.  Either scenario is bad news.

fastdrop

Speaking of being bad.

Memphis demolished Kansas at their place beat them by 30 something points.

On to TT

I am back to thinking that Arkansas will be 2-2 heading into the Tenn. game. It is very important for the Hogs to go 6-6 this year and go back to a bowl game. They have to take care of business this week or the program very well could take a huge step backwards under CBB.

AirWarren

Bielema is getting to see the other side of the razorback fanbase this week.

The pitchforks and fire sticks.

Redwolves8526

So what do you Hogs fans think you will finish now? Realistically.

ricepig

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on September 14, 2015, 09:57:05 am

8-4, same as my original pick.

Redwolves8526

ricepig

Quote from: AirWarren on September 14, 2015, 08:14:54 am
Toledo RP, Toledo....

It is what it is, I'll hold off judgment until a few more games. We obviously have to clean up the penalties and red zone attack, if we do, we'll win several games.

ricepig

Quote from: fastdrop on September 14, 2015, 09:42:43 am
Speaking of being bad.

Memphis demolished Kansas at their place beat them by 30 something points.

On to TT

I am back to thinking that Arkansas will be 2-2 heading into the Tenn. game. It is very important for the Hogs to go 6-6 this year and go back to a bowl game. They have to take care of business this week or the program very well could take a huge step backwards under CBB.

#1's GF is in law school at KU, he went up there for their game on Labor Day weekend, they lost to NDSU, he said they are looking forward to basketball, wish we could......

Redwolves8526

Quote from: ricepig on September 14, 2015, 10:00:31 am
Quote from: Redwolves8526 on September 14, 2015, 09:59:41 am
Quote from: ricepig on September 14, 2015, 09:59:00 am

With wins against who?

7 of the teams we play.

Really? Figured I'd get that response. You probably aren't beating Bama, Ole Miss, LSU, Tennessee, or A&M. Auburn might be a winnable game...we'll see how much of a fluke they are next week. And i think you'll beat Miss State and Mizzou, although im not too sure about those. If the offense struggles that bad, especially running the ball against Toledo, you aren't going to score enough points to win in the SEC West.

Moonshiner

If we don't play better than last week it'll be another John Lol year.

AirWarren

Quote from: ricepig on September 14, 2015, 10:05:59 am
Toledo RP, Toledo....

It is what it is, I'll hold off judgment until a few more games. We obviously have to clean up the penalties and red zone attack, if we do, we'll win several games.

We have a realistic shot of finishing anywhere from 6-6 to 8-4.

ricepig

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on September 14, 2015, 10:11:14 am

With wins against who?

7 of the teams we play.

Really? Figured I'd get that response. You probably aren't beating Bama, Ole Miss, LSU, Tennessee, or A&M. Auburn might be a winnable game...we'll see how much of a fluke they are next week. And i think you'll beat Miss State and Mizzou, although im not too sure about those. If the offense struggles that bad, especially running the ball against Toledo, you aren't going to score enough points to win in the SEC West.

Really, I don't care what you think, you need to worry about your own problems. I didn't stipulate which games we would win when I picked 8-4, the season isn't over with one game.

AirWarren

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on September 14, 2015, 10:11:14 am

With wins against who?

7 of the teams we play.

Even in a day like Saturday, we didn't wake up and have to be red wolf fans. Still a huge win in my opinion to that regard.

urban legend2

Quote from: AirWarren on September 14, 2015, 10:38:39 am
Toledo RP, Toledo....

Agreed. I originally thought 7-5 but they could just as easily slip to 4-8. Injuries are mounting already.

fastdrop

Quote from: AirWarren on September 14, 2015, 10:38:39 am
Toledo RP, Toledo....

Lose this week and 6-6 is out the window.

VHSCoach2

Just saw where Keon Hatcher is out for 6 weeks.

Welp... the football gods hate us. Confirmed.

fbisgreat

Players get hurt all the time.You have over 100 players on the team and have players to feel in.This setting players out for a half or full game for turning in warm ups late is getting a little over board.But you let a kid get a DWI 2 weeks ago dress out that's ok.

WPWells

AirWarren

Quote from: VHSCoach2 on September 14, 2015, 05:20:52 pm

The razorback curse.

phdefense

Quote from: AirWarren on September 14, 2015, 06:45:07 pm

The razorback curse.
The curse of not being able to recruit quality depth?

Coach Venny Slocombe

This is gonna be a sda year for the hogs...think about and be realistic...

LSU will beat us so bad it will not be funny...
T A&M may beat us worse than LSU...
Bama...we won't even go there...
MSU will beat us...
Ole Pee will beat us...
Tennessee may destroy us...

Right there is 6 games we lose...especially if we play as bad as we did against mighty Toledo...

AirWarren

Quote from: phdefense on September 14, 2015, 06:46:12 pm
Quote from: AirWarren on September 14, 2015, 06:45:07 pm

The razorback curse.
The curse of not being able to recruit quality depth?

Never will be able to get the depth we need to Fayetteville, AR.

ricepig

Quote from: fbisgreat on September 14, 2015, 06:08:13 pm
Players get hurt all the time.You have over 100 players on the team and have players to feel in.This setting players out for a half or full game for turning in warm ups late is getting a little over board.But you let a kid get a DWI 2 weeks ago dress out that's ok.

Reed was a no show for a meeting on Friday, wasn't even going to come until someone called him. You think that behavior should be rewarded with playing time? It's always best to hear the reasons from the HC, than some message board chatter.

Proud Buckaroo

Cody Hollister is out on a foot injury...

JoJo Robinson will finally get to start.

AirWarren

Not showing up to a meeting until he was called to do so isn't a good sign of where Reed is mentally in my opinion. Someone who is gracious to have the opportunity, and in his case a second chance, to play D1 SEC football doesn't show up late to any meetings. But is there early. I'm beginning to wonder if the kid is 100% invested in the team. I hope he is but we will see. Those kind of actions are not good.

ricepig

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 17, 2015, 02:29:54 am

And these two statements have zero correlation as they play different spots. JoJo will see the field when we run 3 WR's, which against Tech, may not be that many if we can run the dang ball.

Valleysports

Looking ahead - Tennessee's Curt Maggitt is out indefinitely with a hip injury.  Certainly won't be back to play Arkansas.  Defensive End / Linebacker - he's a huge part of Tenn game.  This opens the gate for Hog's Running Game.

ricepig

Quote from: Valleysports on September 17, 2015, 07:45:54 am
Looking ahead - Tennessee's Curt Maggitt is out indefinitely with a hip injury.  Certainly won't be back to play Arkansas.  Defensive End / Linebacker - he's a huge part of Tenn game.  This opens the gate for Hog's Running Game.

You know you can't look ahead.   ::)

Valleysports

Quote from: ricepig on September 17, 2015, 09:29:03 am
Quote from: Valleysports on September 17, 2015, 07:45:54 am

You know you can't look ahead.   ::)

No fans look ahead more than Hog Fans.  In post above, y'all are still predicting and repredicting - just trying to help you with that.  LOL.  I know 12th man studies the opponents, before blurting out his predictions.  After the Hogs run over Texas Tech, I figure we can get back to winning at least the SEC West.  This week has been no fun!

WPWells

I will never pick against Arkansas, but I will concede that there are some games that are tougher to win than others. And you're right, I do study opponents before making predictions. I consider myself somewhat of a cross between realist and idealist. I believe my team will win every game, but there are certain games that I know we really don't have much of a chance. I'm not of the breed that believes we should fire coaches for every loss

Valleysports

WPWells

Yes, but I didn't specify two games we'd lose so that I could still predict wins in all 12

cuckoobird

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on September 17, 2015, 02:20:28 pm
Yes, but I didn't specify two games we'd lose so that I could still predict wins in all 12
If they go 10-2 I'll leave fearless

Valleysports

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on September 17, 2015, 02:20:28 pm

Well with your talent for studying opponents, you've probably calculated starting the season off 2-2.  Winning out with 8 straight games would be exciting!  Yee Hawg Sooeee!

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: ricepig on September 17, 2015, 07:09:41 am
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 17, 2015, 02:29:54 am

And these two statements have zero correlation as they play different spots. JoJo will see the field when we run 3 WR's, which against Tech, may not be that many if we can run the dang ball.

I'm aware that they have zero correlation with one another...

I didn't say, "Holister is out, So JoJo is taking his spot."

I made two different statements in one post.

bdubyab60

Let this be lesson kids.

Coach B runs mouth Hogs lose

Auburn cornerback runs mouth about how easy it will be to stop Leonard Fornette. Looks like he's going to win the heisman against auburn

Chad Kelly has been running his mouth about Bama. I guess we will see how that plays out.

cuckoobird

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Valleysports on September 17, 2015, 01:37:39 pm
Thought you predicted 10-2?

He doesn't have a future in this does he...maybe he got it backwards...2-10?

WPWells

Stop crying, Venny! Lolololololol you're such a baby

cuckoobird

At least the overthrowing a receiver problem has been fixed. Now, if we can just get it to them without bouncing it 5 yards in front of them off the tire

fastdrop

The good news is. Well, There is no good news.

JK

I never thought the Hogs would be this bad. I never ever thought they could win 10 with the offense they run but dang 6-6, 7-5 should always be there if you are a SEC team and a one horse pony in your state.

cuckoobird

I don't even know if my prediction of five and seven will be true now. I did expect a win over Toledo so now we have to win in SEC game somewhere

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on September 20, 2015, 09:19:15 am
Stop crying, Venny! Lolololololol you're such a baby
Stop crying...lol...I'm not crying or making excuses...your prediction is waaaaayyyyy off...and out of your 9000 posts over 4500 are crying...find a mirror...

cuckoobird

WPWells

Jalkuranis

Yeah, I don't see us winning any SEC games... This team is way behind what we were last year.

Legend

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas