• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

(Springdale) Bulldog Sports Network is Live

Started by zarns, July 21, 2015, 07:41:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

zarns

I am excited to announce that Springdale High School has launched it's very own 24/7 on demand sports channel dedicated to Springdale High School and the feeder Junior High Schools.

The Channel is available on your smart phone or tablet via the NIAAA app on ITunes. ALL SHS Varsity sports will be streamed live through the App or via the schools YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/SpringdaleSchoolsTV

Later next month we will begin to upload content, news, schedules and stats to the app and they will be available anytime, anywhere.

It's a very exciting day to be a Bulldog.

If you follow SHS or would like to watch the Bulldogs take on the best teams in  7a download the app for free today and in a few weeks you'll have all the SHS related material you can handle.

If you have any questions regarding use of the app message me through FF, or you can reach me through my Twitter account @arns0715.

I'll keep you updated on our progress as we get ready for a trip to Greenwood on 9/4

Razorback Red

Good for Springdale and for Coach Clark.  I think it would be great for all of AR football to see Springdale and LR Central take a big step forward the next few years. 

TigerHawg

Cant agree more with Red....I love to see all the teams do well and compete. Good luck on your 2015 season Bulldogs!

zarns

Just a quick update...

Derek Oxford will join me on the Springdale broadcasts this year as the color analyst. Derek's knowledge of the 7a is unmatched and I think he's going to be a tremendous addition to the show.

We also learned that the (Har-Ber) Wildcat Sports Network has named their broadcast team for the 2015 football season. Donald and Blake Tucker will handle PBP and Color analyst roles. They're good guys, even though they wear blue.

On demand content should start dropping towards the end of the month or the first part of September all of which will lead up to our opening broadcast on 9/4 from Greenwood.

Har-Ber's will broadcast from home against Rockhurst.

For more up to the minute updates on S'dale you can follow me on Twitter at arns0715 or you can follow Donald for Har-Ber updates @voiceofwildcats

Thirty days til kick off!!!

DerekOxford

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas