• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Biology Teacher/Coach

Started by HillbillyHog88, November 10, 2014, 07:38:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HillbillyHog88

Hello all,

Was hoping to get some information on becoming a coach. I am currently enrolled at a university to obtain my degree in biology but I am wanting to become a teacher and a football coach. I have a calling to have a positive impact on young people's lives and give back what I was given as a football player. So my question is how does one get a teaching license and coaching endorsement with a bachelors degree in biology? Have any of you done this?

All responses would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

arthurhawgerelli

Quote from: HillbillyHog88 on November 10, 2014, 07:38:02 pm
Hello all,

Was hoping to get some information on becoming a coach. I am currently enrolled at a university to obtain my degree in biology but I am wanting to become a teacher and a football coach. I have a calling to have a positive impact on young people's lives and give back what I was given as a football player. So my question is how does one get a teaching license and coaching endorsement with a bachelors degree in biology? Have any of you done this?

All responses would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

If you are enrolled at a university in Arkansas, simply contact the education department of your school.  They will have a faculty member assigned to show you exactly what you need to do become certified to teach and coach.

HillbillyHog88

Thank you for the response arthurhawgerelli. I guess I hadn't thought of that.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas