• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

$1 Challenge between Billyo62 and Gatecrasher! Week #2

Started by Billyo62, March 24, 2010, 03:29:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Billyo62

Week #2 - Har-Ber takes on El-Do!

Battle of the Wild-Kitties!

Here's the deal, Bentonville is at Home and Gate you will be just down the road, If El-do beats Har-Ber I will drive to Springdale after the BHS game is over and will in all my humbleness Hand deliver one George Washington to you personally, If Your Wild Kitties lose the Cat fight then you must drive up the road and do the same.....it ain't that far..

Are you game on ?

spurrr

Billy, ya'll should just met at Jose's loser can buy a cold beverage!

Billyo62

Quote from: spurrr on March 24, 2010, 03:32:06 pm

I would be all for that ?   ;D

Smithian

Quote from: spurrr on March 24, 2010, 03:32:06 pm
Ole for Jose's!

gatecrasher

Game on....
The cold beverage is out though....I'm an addict in recovery....that's on the real....;)

But it's on Billy....

onegearruss

gatecrasher

Get ready to make that drive to Springdale Billy....

BTW, how long of a drive is it from here (Hot Springs) to Springdale? I know it's about 5-5 1/2 from El Dorado.....

spurrr

little over 3 hours if you come up 71, bout the same coming through LR

spurrr

Billyo62

gatecrasher

I'll be using the 15-20 minutes waiting in Springdale for Billy.... ;D

Baitshop

Don't get too excited about Billyo paying off on lost bets.......he still owes me a plate of wings from the Tiggers regular season loss to the Rebels last year......

Billyo62

Quote from: Baitshop on March 25, 2010, 04:22:13 pm
Don't get too excited about Billyo paying off on lost bets.......he still owes me a plate of wings from the Tiggers regular season loss to the Rebels last year......

LOL- I thought you were still on the throne getting rid of that Chinese food!  ;)

gatecrasher

Billyo62

Quote from: gatecrasher on March 25, 2010, 05:31:08 pm
That's wrong Billy.....that's just wrong....;D

What he's not telling you is the Earl and I drove by his house at about 60 MPH and threw the wings out the window like a WWII bomb run...  and they may have skipped down the yards bouncing off a few driveways and at least one car ( We missed the Target by THIS MUCH )... He just chose not to gather them up and eat them...  ::)

gatecrasher

True Believer

Billyo62

Quote from: True Believer on March 26, 2010, 03:44:33 pm
You boys all need some serious help

Serious help costs a lot of money, I think the $1 wager pretty much defines our situation and desire to be HELPED!  ;D  ;)

gatecrasher

Quote from: Billyo62 on March 26, 2010, 04:06:57 pm

Serious help costs a lot of money, I think the $1 wager pretty much defines our situation!  ;D  ;)
12 step programs are free though Billy....;)

Billyo62

Quote from: gatecrasher on March 26, 2010, 04:08:22 pm
Quote from: Billyo62 on March 26, 2010, 04:06:57 pm

Serious help costs a lot of money, I think the $1 wager pretty much defines our situation!  ;D  ;)
12 step programs are free though Billy....;)

I can't even 2-Step sober...12 would be asking a lot from me :)

True Believer

You wouldn't be "cheap" would you now Billyo? 

:)  Just kidding. 

I'd throw in a $1.00 too but I would have to mail it to you.   

Gate, with Billyo's fine Kansas City education, I'm not sure he can count to 12.

:)

gatecrasher

....anyone who is a Chiefs fan probably leaves lot to be desired in that department....

Billyo62

Quote from: gatecrasher on March 26, 2010, 05:21:19 pm
....anyone who is a Chiefs fan probably leaves lot to be desired in that department....

Gate- I'm one of the few Lifetime fans of the Chiefs and the Royals...That alone makes me TOUGH!

gatecrasher

spurrr

gatecrasher

Raiders do have 3 Super Bowl titles....

Come to think of it KC has one....Super Bowl IV.....upset Joe Kapp and the Minnesota Vikings.

Billyo62

Quote from: gatecrasher on March 26, 2010, 08:32:17 pm
Raiders do have 3 Super Bowl titles....

Come to think of it KC has one....Super Bowl IV.....upset Joe Kapp and the Minnesota Vikings.

My Dad Traveled with the Chiefs and Covered that game for UPI/ KC Star and I was seven and broke my ankle at half time back home trying to jump off my neighbors porch over a fence, and all the partying parents made me lie on the couch during the second half at another house ( In front of the TV ) and didn't take me to the emergency room until after the game was over... How bout that for REAL LiFE CHIT!  ;D

gatecrasher

Super Bowl Sunday was already important at that early stage....;)

Billyo62

March 26, 2010, 09:57:11 pm #28 Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 09:58:57 pm by Billyo62
Quote from: gatecrasher on March 26, 2010, 09:45:52 pm
Super Bowl Sunday was already important at that early stage....;)

Len Dawson and Otis Taylor came to my 8th Birthday party with a signed football from the 1969 Superbowl Champion Kansas City Chiefs... Both my boys feel like they have been cheated because although I have some connections nothing like Poppy had...

I just didn't know at the time how unbelievably unreal and cool that was... then again I was 8 and ran around Municipal stadium for Royals and Chiefs games and even got to talk on a couple of broadcasts on the radio for Royals games... Now I'm just an old fart..

gatecrasher

True Believer

Well Billyo that is impressive.

I guess I will have to give you some proper respect now.  :)

And no this time I'm not being sarcastic.

Billyo62

Quote from: True Believer on March 27, 2010, 01:14:30 pm
Well Billyo that is impressive.

I guess I will have to give you some proper respect now.  :)

And no this time I'm not being sarcastic.

The bad thing was I thought that stuff was just normal, didn't realize how fortunate I was until I got a lot older...

I hope Gate has started saving his pennies for the Cat Fight of the Year!  ;D

gatecrasher

I have a brand new crisp GW already put up in the unlikely event I lose this wager.

Billyo62

Quote from: gatecrasher on March 28, 2010, 11:17:42 am
I have a brand new crisp GW already put up in the unlikely event I lose this wager.

LOL- I put one on the Fridge with a note to George that says " Be patient I'm working on getting one of your twins to hang out with you!

My Wife said " I'm not even asking what this is about"  ;D

gatecrasher

True Believer

God bless your wife Billyo. 

Gate.   You need to get 100 bright shiny pennies just in case you have to pay up.  And throw them in his yard like he did the wings and beverages.  At least make him work for it.  :)

gatecrasher

I just showed my fiancee this post. She fell out laughing, after I gave her the background about the wings....;)

Billyo62

March 29, 2010, 10:03:29 am #37 Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 10:05:25 am by Billyo62

Wildcats to the left of Me!
Wildcats to the Right!

I'm just a freaked out Kitty Tiger stuck in the Middle!

There's a fly on the money box!

Billyo62

gatecrasher

Where the ____ have you been? (insert expletive of your choice here)

Do you know there's a thread aboit your whereabouts on this board?

Radiotalker

Check out the post on the 4A board....Nashville/El Dorado thread...too funny!

Earl is my Hero!!

I'm guessing Gate got out of town without paying up...

Baitshop

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on September 11, 2010, 01:20:37 am

Yeah, like you two guys can point fingers at someone for skippin' on a bet..... ::)

That's alright, dude,.....Southside is comin' to Bentonville this year....I'll give you a chance to make it right.... ;)

Billyo62

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on September 11, 2010, 01:20:37 am

Yeah, That's okay, I was supposed to be at the game, but I did have a losers Plaque made at Oscar's ahead of time donating my dollar, so I'm going to Fed-Ex it to him ....  :)

Earl is my Hero!!

Hey, I tried to buy you dinner before the playoffs last season. I've paid my debt, you refused...

gatecrasher

I do owe u a dollar....and I will pay....
PM me an address and i'll send you your crisp GW....;)

Billyo62

Quote from: gatecrasher on September 11, 2010, 02:24:36 am
I do owe u a dollar....and I will pay....
PM me an address and i'll send you your crisp GW....;)

I already have a plaque, but I will be honest I had 2 Plates made one with winner and one with loser, I really thought this game would be close.. PM your Address and I will Fed-Ex it to you.. it's pretty cool and not mean spirited in any way...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas