• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

seattle vs. pittsburg

Started by WBF †, February 03, 2006, 09:25:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WBF †

who's gonna win? ....my pick is the seahawks!...by 3

warpaint

AFC fan. Going with Steelers 21-17. 8)

Lions84

BusyMom

JvilleDevils

Hawks by 4.....To bad Hamlin is injured must be a heartbreaker.

chrismurphy19

Another Super Bowl thread? Hmm...apparently, this "Super Bowl" is a big deal.

AB™

This dead week between the AFC and NFC title games and the Super Bowl is a killer.  This only about the 9th or 10th Super Bowl thread.

Infamous

I've decided that I'm going to continue the trend and start about four or five more in the upcoming days before Sunday. :D

RHS

And I'll delete them all to pass the time. :d

Infamous

Like A Rock

Quote from: Almabball on February 03, 2006, 01:05:52 pm
This dead week between the AFC and NFC title games and the Super Bowl is a killer. This only about the 9th or 10th Super Bowl thread.
Dead week?? who cares!! this is the super bowl!! start 10 more threads.
the NFL is the #1 ranked sport period. take it or leave it.

chrismurphy19

This dead week between the AFC and NFC title games and the Super Bowl is a killer. This only about the 9th or 10th Super Bowl thread.

I'm tired of seeing the endless breakdowns of tapes from the season. Tonight, I was flipping through, and for about the 50th time, I saw them analyzing tape of the Seahawks' passing game.

RD™

February 03, 2006, 10:14:28 pm #12 Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 10:56:14 pm by RHS
Thanks for starting another idiotic Super Bowl thread.

Stupid ignorant newbies.

AB™

Quote from: ChrisMurphy22 on February 03, 2006, 08:01:33 pm

I'm tired of seeing the endless breakdowns of tapes from the season. Tonight, I was flipping through, and for about the 50th time, I saw them analyzing tape of the Seahawks' passing game.

I haven't watched Sportscenter or ESPN really at all this whole past week(this coming from a guy that watches ESPN/ESPN2 95% of the time.  Everything, and everyshow, is at Detroit and all they do is break down the same stuff they have already done last week.  I'm ready for the game!  All the analyzing got very annoying.  They let every former player, current player, and wanna-be get their two-cents worth in.

CF_fan_#1

I think the steelers are going to take it. They want it.  The seahawks are a talented team and so is Shaun Alexander, but the steelers are playing at home and it's the Bus's last game.  As we've all heard Porter is going to play ruff.  I think it will be a good game, but in the end the steelers will take it.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas