• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mustain Interview 4:10 on ESPNews

Started by G_train, February 01, 2006, 03:48:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

G_train

Coming up soon.

BTW, Deangelo Williams is on there right now.

nfblaze

Mitch did a great job representing our program...Glad to see Arkansas is getting some respect now...Look out USC we coming for some revenge :o...RRS is going to be ROCKIN

Cured Up

AB™

AB™

ESPN had us at 10th in the SEC but honestly when it all shakes out this class will be a memorable one... hopefully.  ;D

chickasaw

Rankings dont mean anything. When they are calling a 5 star QB equal to a 5 star OL its just not the same. The Qb will have a lot more impact on a game than the OL would......hopefully anyway

AB™

I like your reasoning Chickasaw but if you don't get the quality O-linemen in to block for that 5 star QB, than the prized QB won't be standing up enough to make plays.

chickasaw

Yea i agree. My thinking is that the difference between a top 10 QB to a 3 star QB is enourmous compared to the difference between a top 10 OL and a 3 star OL as far as game impact goes.

AB™

Agreed.

A quarterback in the end impacts the game alot more.

Oh and please do all you can to beat Marion tomorrow night.  You sweeping them would be almost as good as Christmas.  ;D

kingkong

Ratings are over rated, Ken Hamlin was a one start and so was caleb miller, both whom play in the NFL

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas