• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Superbowl

Started by cedarvillesJHworst, December 21, 2005, 12:50:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cedarvillesJHworst

December 21, 2005, 12:50:40 am Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 12:04:09 pm by cedarvillesJHworst
Who do you think will go to the Superbowl besides the Colts?

packerfan

The falcons are in danger of not even making the playoffs.  To get to the SB they would more than likely have to play the bears in chicago again and look what happened to them sunday night.  I dont see it happening.  They are in 3rd in their division behind TB, and carolina.  I say Bears/seahawks vs. the colts.  I like the chiattle bearhawks(if you watch sunday night countdown you know what i'm talking about.)

cedarvillesJHworst

December 21, 2005, 12:58:13 am #2 Last Edit: February 05, 2006, 12:19:21 pm by cedarvillesJHworst
do you really like the packers

Infamous

You two are overlooking one key element to this formula.

The New England Patriots.

Bank it. They will be in Mo Town for the Super Bowl.

packerfan

i know the packers arent going to the super bowl and they never had a chance to begin with.  It's childish to come back with a comment like that you know.  I dont even see te falcons making the playoffs but it is possible.  I'm not overlooking the pats but they would have to play the colts at home in the dome instead of in NE with 3 feet of snow on the ground.

Infamous

NE has won in Indy before.

packerfan

Yes but the colts werent as good as they are this year.  If the colts come out with intensity then they can beat anyone.  I guess I just dont like the pats but they are in no way a pushover.

d_lm1

im still rootin the broncs for the s.b.    but i dont see the patriots there

gwdSTUD03

The winner of the Colts-New England game will be in the Super Bowl
And I think either team will be facing Chicago

cedarvillesJHworst

December 21, 2005, 12:06:37 pm #9 Last Edit: February 05, 2006, 12:18:42 pm by cedarvillesJHworst
I'm predicting the Steelers beating the Seahawks 35-24

donkeyfan

My unhappy prediction-

Pats won't win their first playoff game.
Colts beat Broncos in AFC.
Seahawks beat Bears in NFC.

SB XL= Coltfest 2006  ( I hate to say it, but that is what I think will happen.)

Short and Stout

You guys are forgetting about the Giants they may have been kinda playing bad lately but if they get back on track then anything is possible. The Patriots definetly have a chance at playing in the Super Bowl because Bruschi has resparked their defense and Brady has been on fire lately.

Short and Stout

To who? The Super Bowl winner will come from the AFC there is no doubt about it.

RD™

Quote from: cedarvillesJHworst on December 21, 2005, 07:20:02 pm
I think that Brady will take the Pats to Superbowl but then losing.
You're a genius

cedarvillesJHworst

December 21, 2005, 08:53:47 pm #14 Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 08:56:48 pm by cedarvillesJHworst
your not so bright yourself because if you would have read the other things that I posted you would get it?
Genius

HorseFeathers

cedarville, either your contradicting yourself, or your predicting an all AFC superbowl.

RD™

Quote from: cedarvillesJHworst on December 21, 2005, 08:53:47 pm
your not so bright yourself because if you would have read the other things that I posted you would get it?
Genius
If you think one of the AFC teams will lose to the NFC (NonFactorConference) you're on crack, the Patriots would destroy either Seahawks, Chicago and there anemic offense. The Super Bowl champion will be the AFC champion, write it down, and bank it.

dc24

Oh yeah the same way the Patriots destroyed the Seahawks last year. ::)

chrismurphy19

I think the Patriots beat the Seahawks in the Super Bowl. Yeah, the Colts beat the Pats earlier this year, but you forget two things:

1. The Patriots were ripped by injuries at the time.
2. The only person who could be more amazing in the playoffs than Tom Brady is God Himself.

Infamous

December 22, 2005, 02:23:04 pm #19 Last Edit: December 22, 2005, 03:34:38 pm by InfamousHound
I'd have to see Seattle actually win a playoff game before I predicted them to be in the Super Bowl.

donkeyfan

CROW- Its whats for dinner!!

cedarvillesJHworst

i'm sticking with my prediction.

waddle_10

im gonna have to go with the colts on this one but it depends on how dungy reacts and when he comes back. but i think the seahawks have got it in them to make it all the way. so im guessing the colts or patriots from the afc and the seahawks or chicago from the NFC, but the AFC team will win as usual

cedarvillesJHworst

did you hear about the colts coaches son?

waddle_10

Like A Rock

RD™

AB™

Parcells said it himself... "We're not the best team in the league..."

cedarvillesJHworst

the Ptriots lost to the broncos

Short and Stout

I knew the Colts wouldn't win it all. I had them losing there first game only it was to teh Patriots so I guess I'm halfway right.

Bob Lablaw

January 16, 2006, 12:15:10 am #30 Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 12:26:52 am by RMA
Ppsssh. I knew it the whole time, the Colts wouldn't make it. Isn't it great, Colts are gone, NE's gone. :)  It's gonna be a little different this year.

donkeyfan

January 16, 2006, 09:18:41 am #31 Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 02:22:39 pm by donkeyfan
Quote from: donkeyfan on December 21, 2005, 02:25:01 pm
My unhappy prediction-

Pats won't win their first playoff game.
Colts beat Broncos in AFC.
Seahawks beat Bears in NFC.

SB XL= Coltfest 2006 ( I hate to say it, but that is what I think will happen.)
Quote from: donkeyfan on December 23, 2005, 10:30:02 am
CROW- Its whats for dinner!!

I have never been so glad to be wrong.

CROW- YUMMY!

Donkos- Dont't let me down.

Short and Stout

Yeah at least the since the Patriots are gone the Broncos are still in.

mattp_68

Look forward to seeing Broncos vs Panthers..that would be a good game..that is my prediction for the Superbowl

Bob Lablaw

CHAMPION_#1

steelers defense to much for seahawks offense and steelers offense to much for seahawks defense. steelers 28 seahawks 10.

donkeyfan

Steelers 27
Seahawks ....   How should I know??  I had the Donkeys beating the Steelers?  That #43 Pollomaulou(SP?)  don't know how to spell his name.  He was all over the place.  Both teams are good, obviously.  If it comes down to coaching, I think Holmgren will have the edge, but man that Steelers defense!

JvilleDevils

Palamalu is lightning fast, everytime u see a play he comes flying into the screen making a play on the ball.

Lions84

Seahawks by 3  8)  Coach Mike H. won a Super Bowls and that experience will be the differance.  Sorry Bus it's time to go to the Retirement Center :'( :'(

cedarvillesJHworst

I'm still rottin' for the steelers
I still think it will be the steelers 35, seahawks 24

Short and Stout

Well, both of my teams that were in the playoffs are out, but I'm going for the Steelers even though they beat one of those teams cause I don't know how I can root against the Bus in his hometown in what will most likely be his last game. Even though Cortez played for Seattle, he represented the wonderful school of Rivercrest in the NFL.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas