• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whats the gas price in your town?

Started by Lions84, October 03, 2005, 10:20:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HA_Fan

Quote from: Cabotfan on March 07, 2008, 02:07:43 pm
$3.02 to $3.07 back down to $2.95

Who knows what the price will be tomorrow in Cabot.

It will be at least $.10 cheaper than 27 miles down 67/167.  You can bet on that.

DIG-BIG

Lions84

$3:29 at Exxon in Alvarado Tx yeasterday after church.   I am glad I had gas to get home they are getting ripped off. It is $3:04 at Wally world in Cleburne 15 miles down the road.

Miner Nation

The cheapest fuel price in Bryant was $3.17 on Sunday and on Monday it dropped to $3.12.  The most expensive price I found was $3.19.

HorseFeathers

Naylor ark-3.06
Eight Mile station(Conway)-3.16
Two stations by Interstate on 64 in conway were 3.08
Russellville
valero-3.11
PDQ-3.12
Exxon-3.18
Shell and PDQ-3.15

The PDQ across from the Tech Field was 3.08 yesterday evening...3.18 this morning...and 3.12 this afternoon...

coltmom#10

Lions84

Ours jumped from 3.04 to 3.15 overnite  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

jackfan1™

In northeast KY, $3.36.
In nearby Huntington, W VA, $3.50!!!
I was just there yesterday. I just shook my head....

Y'all, this is ridiculous!

Father Guido

...and they reported yesterday on FOX that fuel consumption in the U.S. has finally decreased, and the oil surplus is at a three year high.  Kinda blows the heck out of the old "supply and demand" theory we've been hearing, doesn't it.  Of course W is still playing the S & D card, but then again he was shocked to hear that gas may hit $4 a gallon by the end of summer.  I swear, I try not to laugh at the guy, but it beats crying.

Partagas

March 13, 2008, 09:28:41 am #2061 Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 09:37:42 am by Retro-Partagas

mind boggling............. ???

someone sent one of those internet emails to me the other day, about who sells middle east gas and who sells US produeced gas. Fact of the matter is,
in Springdale, Fuels and Deliverys, a local Phillips 66 supplier, sells gas to most if not all stations here. Phillips imports its middle east crude and ships the gas from its Houston refinerys. Siloam Springs and points west into Oklahoma are always 5-10 cents cheaper, because they get Oklahoma crude,and  Sunoco gas from West Tulsa refineries. In reality they should be selling the domestic gas dollars cheaper. But hey, why mess with a good thing (for thier pockets, not ours?)  :'(

Lions84

Down today to $3.09

Read this it shows we are not imagining things about how gas prices hit the pocketbook

http://biz.yahoo.com/cnnm/080311/031108_gas_prices_inflation.html?.v=2&.pf=banking-budgeting

RHS

Yesterday, the Valero and PDQ by Tech were 3.19 and 3.16 respectively.

Cabotfan

Throwback1

3.18, Camden...I always wished we all had horses instead of cars...I might get my frickin' WISH!

Miner Nation

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Father Guido on March 13, 2008, 08:46:45 am
...and they reported yesterday on FOX that fuel consumption in the U.S. has finally decreased, and the oil surplus is at a three year high.  Kinda blows the heck out of the old "supply and demand" theory we've been hearing, doesn't it.  Of course W is still playing the S & D card, but then again he was shocked to hear that gas may hit $4 a gallon by the end of summer.  I swear, I try not to laugh at the guy, but it beats crying.

I think it would still have to drastically decrease to see a difference at the stations.  I mean, theoretically, if there were previously 1 million people buying gas at 2.50 per gallon, that's a net of $2.5 million.  Now, the price is up to 3.00 per gallon, and 800,000 are still buying regularly, the net is $2.4, so the difference in net is marginal even though the consumption has decreased.

AB™

Is there any way possible, that gas could get close to or under $2.00 a gallon in the next 5-7 years or so?

jackfan1™

Quote from: AB on March 13, 2008, 06:50:11 pm
Is there any way possible, that gas could get close to or under $2.00 a gallon in the next 5-7 years or so?

No. The precedent has been set.
I do not think we will ever see $2.00 a gallon again.

And gas prices dropped here today!!!

one penny.

It is ONLY $3.34 now.
*smirk*

Throwback1

According to everything I"ve been hearing for half a decade, the only reason gas is so high is GW and Cheney's interest in Haliburton, etc., so I have to assume if a Dem wins, gas oughta drop down to a buck or so a gallon.

ReconSniper

the gas price in eldorado is:  too expensive!!!   ;D   ;)   ::)

edghog

Quote from: edghog on February 21, 2008, 05:24:52 pm
Quote from: Lions84 on February 21, 2008, 04:35:08 pm
Although supply is finite and on the decline, demand is increasing by the minute with the booming economy of China and others. In a year or two, $3/gal gas will seem cheap. 
Anyone see the national news last night?

HorseFeathers

3.20 in vegas at most places....I have a question...Hector used to run 10 to 15 cents higher than Vegas at all times. Now Hector is just 3 cents higher than vegas and some days is cheaper than the stations here in town. And Keith(the Store in Hector) gets gas just as often as some of these stations here in town. Anybody care to explain how he can afford it?

Chief_Osceola™

Maybe he was gouging when the price was 10 to 15 cents higher.  Or maybe he makes enough from items within the store that he doesn't have to have much, if any, profit margin on gasoline.

bulldogs1159

True Believer

My nephew lives in Honolulu.  I talked to him today and the lowest he has seen there was $3.41.  The highest was $3.61.

Here it is $3.11. 

HorseFeathers

Seen 3.24 last night in Dardanelle and in Centerville. Most stations here in Vegas are back down to 3.16-3.18 price range.

FootballGuy43

SouthpawSensation

I did some driving while on vacation this week, and I'll do some price comparisons based on what I saw.
NWA — cheapest gas I found was $3.11 (Conoco at Bentonville, Exit 88 and Citgo on Olive and 24th in Rogers for that price) and then it climbs up to $3.19 in some places.
It was $3.15 in a couple of places in Ozark, while $3.18 and $3.19 was the common price in the Arkansas River Valley. In Hot Springs, I saw gas prices looming between $3.14 and $3.22 in most places.

True Believer

For the past few days the price has been $3.07 at the Corner Mart. 

Wahls

Lions84

$3:09 in cleburne tx today OUCH we have stayed home for spring break this year.

HorseFeathers

3.09 sounds cheap right now. 3.16-3.24 is what I've seen around here.

Cabotfan

Was $3.02 in Cabot a couple of days ago.

Could be $3.50 by today though.

RHS

Quote from: Cabotfan on March 21, 2008, 10:56:31 am
Was $3.02 in Cabot a couple of days ago.

Could be $3.50 by today though.

Talk about a crappy stretch.

edghog

RHS

Went up to Heber Springs the other day to take pictures of the lake (man it is up. Couldn't even get to my dads boat) and between Greenbrier and Conway (closer to Conway) there was a Valero with gas 3.03.

Badger Cubs

Lions84

$3:06 in Cleburne today.  I miss 1:50 gas!

SouthpawSensation

I found a spot in Bentonville where it dropped to $3.07.
Right now, I would even settle for $2 gas.

edghog

Ah..the reprogramming continues. Soon our statement will be "I would even settle for $3 gas".

Doc Holiday

3.19 in the town called hazen.
that sucks for them

Cabotfan

Wow back to page 3. We can't have that.  ::)

$3.04 in Cabot Monday

Rizzo

$3.31 in Clearwater at Hess Express.

HorseFeathers

Paid 2.99 for gas in Springfield missouri last weekend...Then it was 3.30 in Harrison, and 3.15 in Marshall.

3.15-3.20 Most places in Vegas.

True Believer

$3.05 in Marion at the Corner Mart.

True Believer

$3.17 at the Corner Mart in Marion

$3.09 at the Exxon in WM.

HorseFeathers

RHS

It was only 3.23 at the Pilot.

I'm so happy that I got it for like 3.13 the other day.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas