• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2-3A

Started by Legend5117, August 17, 2018, 03:06:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Legend5117

So we say goodbye to Earl and welcome back McCrory so top to bottom what do y'all think it's gonna look like here's my pics
#1 McCrory I don't not know much about McCrory but they always have a good group of kids there
#2 this could go either way Both schools returns a lot of kids and good group of seniors cross county or Salem and I wouldn't be surprise to see EPC they either but i'm going to give the Number two spot to Cross County
#3 could be either one of them three schools but I see EPC there
#4 i'm going to give to Salem but they could finish a whole lot higher
#5 rector
#6 Midland
And does anyone know if Augusta have a team this year

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Legend5117 on August 17, 2018, 03:06:49 pm
So we say goodbye to Earl and welcome back McCrory so top to bottom what do y'all think it's gonna look like here's my pics
#1 McCrory I don't not know much about McCrory but they always have a good group of kids there
#2 this could go either way Both schools returns a lot of kids and good group of seniors cross county or Salem and I wouldn't be surprise to see EPC they either but i'm going to give the Number two spot to Cross County
#3 could be either one of them three schools but I see EPC there
#4 i'm going to give to Salem but they could finish a whole lot higher
#5 rector
#6 Midland
And does anyone know if Augusta have a team this year

augusta has joined the new 8 man league.

MTINDIANFAN

I love how Marked Tree is overlooked.

Greyhound#1

Salem wins conference this year

Legend5117

Sorry about the Tree was trying to edit it but it wouldn't let me but I got them going 4 or 5 and I'm sorry but I don't see anyone beating McCrory and for Salem to go to Cross County for Senior night  that will be a tough game I just don't see it happening

mr.gametime

I think EPC, McCrory and Salem are all pretty much even and could win conference should make for some great games this year when those 3 schools play each other.

Greyhound#1

Salem has EPC and Mccrory at home.  But I agree CC will be a tough one at the end of the season.  Salem usually plays there best later in the season.  Should be a very competitive conference this year.   

bdubyab60

First year in a while there is no clear favorite in my opinion. A lot of games where home field is gonna mean a lot to hold serve.

athletic supporter

Is this the 3-2A?

bdubyab60

Yes needs to be edited

Greyhound#1

After watching Salem last night I'm gonna say we're gonna be even better then I thought we were gonna be.  Team speed, strength is noticeably improved.  Salem sophomore QB came out with alot confidence and threw the ball around with ease.  Thats a huge dynamic that Salem has missed the last few years.  While returning our star RB from last year which ran for almost 2,000 yards last year should give us our best balanced offense since 2012.  It's gonna be a fun to be a greyhound fan. 

Legend5117

Who did y'all play

Hatchet

McCory ,Salem,Epc then everyone else. Top 3 could go either way

AverageJo24

I could see midland finishing ahead of Rector this year and stealing another game in conference. 8 seniors. They looked much improved during their scrimmage during Rose Bud. Someone will overlook them.

Greyhound#1

Quote from: AverageJo24 on August 24, 2018, 11:12:00 am
I could see midland finishing ahead of Rector this year and stealing another game in conference. 8 seniors. They looked much improved during their scrimmage during Rose Bud. Someone will overlook them.

Rector will be on the rise.  They had a jr high team I believe 2 yrs ago that was lights out.  I think that group will be Jr's now.  Wouldn't over look them

Greyhound#1

Quote from: Legend5117 on August 24, 2018, 02:56:14 am
Who did y'all play

It was just Corning but I seen what I needed to see.  I know we can always run the ball no matter what.  Our running back will be a top 5 back in 2a this year.   What I wanted to see is  speed, gang tackling,  pads popping,  physicality. 

AverageJo24

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on August 24, 2018, 12:25:15 pm
Rector will be on the rise.  They had a jr high team I believe 2 yrs ago that was lights out.  I think that group will be Jr's now.  Wouldn't over look them

Like I said, I think they could shock a few people if they aren't careful.

baller334

Quote from: AverageJo24 on August 24, 2018, 01:36:49 pm
Like I said, I think they could shock a few people if they aren't careful.

Corning wouldn't beat the school for the blind so.....

Catcher

EPC is my guess to win the conference. Have a few skill guys that can really go.

Greyhound#1

Bdub you gonna pick games for this conference this year?  Enjoyed arguing with your picks?

bdubyab60

Maybe. If I do they will be up tomorrow afternoon sometime. Probably with some sarcasm thrown in

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas