• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 24-30 Results

Started by SoftballMom, March 24, 2014, 09:11:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SoftballMom

I know most schools might be on spring break, but let's post those results for those that are playing this week and weekend!!

MHSmustangs

Midland  11
Concord   0
Final (6 innings)

NEASPORTSFAN

Tuckerman 16 walnut Ridge 0

reddie5404

NEA Razorback olfan

NEASPORTSFAN

BBRB

Beebe had a good outing Saturday with wins over Cedar Ridge, Bryant, and Brookland to win the Beebe/Cabot Invitational....That Brookland game was a heck of a battle....It is the third meeting in a row between these two teams that was decided by ITB

arfastpitch

Even though we came up on the losing end it was very fun game to watch. Both teams played very hard. This will only make them better prepared for post season.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: BBRB on March 31, 2014, 08:08:43 am
Beebe had a good outing Saturday with wins over Cedar Ridge, Bryant, and Brookland to win the Beebe/Cabot Invitational....That Brookland game was a heck of a battle....It is the third meeting in a row between these two teams that was decided by ITB

Sounds like a great game!!
Congrats Beebe!!

BBRB

Quote from: arfastpitch on March 31, 2014, 12:14:38 pm
Even though we came up on the losing end it was very fun game to watch. Both teams played very hard. This will only make them better prepared for post season.
For sure...
Great pitching and lots of action don't always go together....That game had plenty of both!
The best game I've seen in a LONG time...Guess we'll do it again in about 3 weeks

BIG_K

What was the Beebe Brook land score? Can only seem to get their score when they win.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: BIG_K on March 31, 2014, 08:44:32 pm
What was the Beebe Brook land score? Can only seem to get their score when they win.

I believe that was there 2nd loss
I didn't make the game so nor sure of score

Panthers44

It was  3-2 in 9 innings Beebe won!

BBRB

Quote from: Panthers44 on March 31, 2014, 10:22:40 pm
It was  3-2 in 9 innings Beebe won!
That's true...all 1 run innings with every one hard fought...Loaded with action

BIG_K

Thanks! Just Kidding Around a little, Sounds like Beebe and Brookland are very good ball clubs. Good Luck to both in conference and state!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas